JD for Devops
Experience: 5+ years
Interprets the DevOps Tool/feature/component design to develop/support the same in accordance with specifications
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS, Elastic Cache, etc)
- Well versed with maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc)
- Experience in setting CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Knowledge of setting up and securing networks (VPN, Intranet, VPC, Peering, etc)
- Understanding of common security issues
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy..
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone(6pm to 3am)
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
ketteQ is a supply chain planning and automation platform. We are looking for an experienced AWS Devops Engineer to help manage AWS infrastructure and automation. This job comes with a attractive compensation package, work-from-home and flex-time benefits. You will get to work on projects for large global brands with a highly experienced team based in US and India. If you are high-energy, motivated, and initiative-taking individual then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Build a deployment pipeline for AWS and Salesforce
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as cloud formation template
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, Fargate, S3, Cloud Formation)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Cloud Formation and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Database experience to help with monitoring and performance; PostgreSql experience preferred
- AWS certification preferred
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience in automating application and database deployments using most of the above-mentioned technologies
- Strong experience in .NET and MS SQL
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new tools/technologies
- Ability to excel within an "Agile" environment
- Infrastructure automation is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Application Deployments - Azure DevOps YAML build pipelines and classic release pipelines, PowerShell and bash scripts, Docker containers
- Database Deployments - DACPAC
- SCM - BitBucket
- Infrastucure - Windows Servers, Linux Servers, SQL Server, Azure SQL and many more Azure resources
- Application Types - Web APIs, Web Forms, Windows Services, Task Scheduler Jobs, SQL Server Agent jobs
- Development/Test Stack - VueJS, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Python, TypeScript, PowerBI, SSIS, SQL Server, NUnit, XUnit, Selenium, Postman, Sentry
- Currently exploring ARM, Terraform and Pulumi for infrastructure automation
- Automate application/database builds and deployments and write scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Optimize and improve existing builds/deployments
- Deploy applications/databases to different environments
- Setup/configure infrastructure on Azure
- Create/merge branches in git
- Help with debugging post-deployment issues
- Managing access to BitBucket, Sentry, VMs and Azure resources
Notice Period: max 15days
1. Knowledge about Database/NoSQL DB hosting fundamentals (RDS multi-AZ, DynamoDB, MongoDB, and such)
2. Knowledge of different storage platforms on AWS (EBS, EFS, FSx) - mounting persistent volumes with Docker Containers
3. In-depth knowledge of Security principles on AWS (WAF, DDoS, Security Groups, NACL's, IAM groups, and SSO)
4. Knowledge on CI/CD platforms is required (Jenkins, GitHub actions, etc.) - Migration of AWS Code pipelines to GitHub actions
5. Knowledge of vast variety of AWS services (SNS, SES, SQS, Athena, Kinesis, S3, ECS, EKS, etc.) is required
6. Knowledge on Infrastructure as Code tool is required We use Cloudformation. (Terraform is a plus), ideally, we would like to migrate to Terraform from CloudFormation
7. Setting CloudWatch Alarms and SMS/Email Slack alerts.
8. Some Knowledge on configuring any kind of monitoring tool such as Prometheus, Dynatrace, etc. (We currently use Datadog, CloudWatch)
9. Experience with any CDN provider configurations (Cloudflare, Fastly, or CloudFront)
10. Experience with either Python or Go scripting language.
11. Experience with Git branching strategy
12. Containers hosting knowledge on both Windows and Linux
The below list is *Nice to Have*
1. Integration experience with Code Quality tools (SonarQube, NetSparker, etc) with CI/CD
3. CDN's other than CloudFront (Cloudflare, Fastly, etc)
4. Collaboration with multiple teams
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
What will you do?
- Setup, manage Applications with automation, DevOps, and CI/CD tools.
- Deploy, Maintain and Monitor Infrastructure and Services.
- Automate code and Infra Deployments.
- Tune, optimize and keep systems up to date.
- Design and implement deployment strategies.
- Setup infrastructure in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM cloud, Digital Ocean etc as per requirement.
Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : 1 to 2 years and 2 to 5 Years as DevOps Engineer (2 Positions)
Location : Bangalore. 5 Days Working.
Education Qualification : Tech/B.E for Tier-1/Tier-2/Tier-3 Colleges or equivalent institutes
Skills :- DevOps Engineering, Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills, Docker, rkt or similar container engine, Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening. ∙ Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.