Below is the Job details:
Role: DevOps Architect
Experience Level: 8-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Look through the various DevOps Tools/Technologies and identify the strengths and provide direction to the DevOps automation team
Out-of-box thought process on the DevOps Automation Platform implementation
Expose various tools and technologies and do POC on integration of the these tools
Evaluate Backend API's for various DevOps tools
Perform code reviews keep in context of RASUI
Mentor the team on the various E2E integrations
Be Liaison in evangelizing the automation solution currently implemented
Bring in various DevOps best Practices/Principles and participate in adoption with various app teams
Should possess Bachelors/Masters in computer science with minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess minimum 3 years of strong experience in DevOps
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/SonarQube)
Should possess expertise in optimizing the DevOps stack ( Containers/Kubernetes/Monitoring )
2+ Experience in creating solutions and translate to the development team
Should have strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards)
Proficient in Python , with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Proficient in various cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google cloud platform)
Proficient in various DevOps offerings (Pivotal/OpenStack/Azure DevOps
Talent acquisition team
Stay home and Stay safe
About Tetrasoft inc
Tetrasoft is a Global Digital Services company, focused on delivering innovation and digital services to leading companies. It helps clients’ solve the most challenging industry-specific problems and offer tangible benefits through leading-edge technologies and strategies. With a global footprint and varied group of innovators, Tetrasoft makes its clients stay in front using the best in class agile and lean methodologies. It specializes in innovating commercial products and platforms using disruptive technology across Data Engineering, Customer Experience, Quality Engineering, Intelligent process Automation, Cloud Platforms, Mobile Applications and Security service lines. Tetrasoft is already generating real value and new growth in Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing and Hi-Tech industries.
Life at TETRA is all about Happiness, Talent, Family, Fun, Diversity, Inclusivity, Excellence and engaging workplaces
We are growing at a rocket pace, we need challengers and pacesetters across the globe!!!
- 1000+ Engineering Professionals
- 50+ Ongoing Engagements
- 22 Years of Servicing Global Customers
- 6 Offices in US & INDIA
We are actively hiring on CutShort. Please check out our roles below & apply to get in touch with us.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools(IaS) like Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Proficiency in cloud-native technologies and architectures (Docker/ Kubernetes), Ci/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in Linux / Windows environment.
- Good Experience in Scripting languages like PowerShell / Bash/ Python.
- Proficiency in revision control and DevOps best practices like Git
Role – Devops
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities –
- 3-6 years of experience in deploying and managing highly scalable fault resilient systems
- Strong experience in container orchestration and server automation tools such as Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, Docker Swarm, Ansible, Terraform
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Experience in configuring CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis.
- Proficient in technologies such as Docker, Kafka, Raft and Vagrant
- Experience in implementing queueing services such as RabbitMQ, Beanstalkd, Amazon SQS and knowledge in ElasticStack is a plus.
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Must be AWS Certified Solution Architect (Professional).
- Overall 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on keyboard AWS experience, with deeper capabilities.
- Must have hands-on AWS experience with at least two implementation and/or Migration into AWS (in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Must have experience with AWS API gateway, RDS, Fargate, EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Cognito.
- Must have experience analyzing and improving existing AWS infrastructure and architecture
- Must have Experience with serverless applications and Serverless Application Model
- An understanding of networking and IOT services in AWS
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
Hammoq is an exponentially growing Startup in US and UK.
Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Desired Skills & Experiences
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
Strong communication and documentation skills
An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
In PM's Words
Bash scripting, Containerd(or docker), Linux Operating system basics, kubernetes, git, Jenkins ( or any pipeline management), GCP ( or idea on any cloud technology)
Linux is major..most of the people are coming from Windows.. we need Linux.. and if windows is also there it will be added advantage
There is utmost certainilty that you will be working with an amazing team...
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech
to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering,
AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We
are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with
over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
1. Best practices are overrated
○ Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
2. Honesty and Transparency
○ We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
3. Client Partnership
○ Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
○ And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by
1. Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to
2. Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As
that’s what life's about.
3. Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and
forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
4. Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the
street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and
makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
5. Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
6. Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
7. Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
1. Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would
‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did
the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
2. Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on
vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations
across other geographies.
3. Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak,
people feel the need to listen.
4. Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can
attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions
to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from
one public cloud to the other.
1. Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best
practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution
visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
2. Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs
3. Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build
hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
4. Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project
deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
5. Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met;
deliver quality results.
6. Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
7. Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
8. Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access
management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas.
● Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing
interest and credibility
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a
willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organised and efficient.
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you
otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's
degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from
12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some
manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
2. To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the
new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives
those fancy degrees!
3. 1 - 5 years of experience with at least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in Cloud
Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise
4. Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
5. Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platf
What will you do?
- Setup, manage Applications with automation, DevOps, and CI/CD tools.
- Deploy, Maintain and Monitor Infrastructure and Services.
- Automate code and Infra Deployments.
- Tune, optimize and keep systems up to date.
- Design and implement deployment strategies.
- Setup infrastructure in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM cloud, Digital Ocean etc as per requirement.
- Experience in implementing DevOps practices and DevOps-tools in areas like CI/CD using Jenkins environment automation, and release automation, virtualization, infra as a code or metrics tracking.
- Hands on experience in DevOps tools configuration in different environments.
- Strong knowledge of working with DevOps design patterns, processes and best practices
- Hand-on experience in Setting up Build pipelines.
- Prior working experience in system administration or architecture in Windows or Linux.
- Must have experience in GIT (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab)
- Hands-on experience on Jenkins pipeline scripting.
- Hands-on knowledge in one scripting language (Nant, Perl, Python, Shell or PowerShell)
- Configuration level skills in tools like SonarQube (or similar tools) and Artifactory.
- Expertise on Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare or VirtualBox or QEMU or KVM or Vagrant) and environment automation/provisioning using SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Azure cloud based production systems including monitoring capacity.
- Good to have experience in migrating code repositories from one source control to another.
- Hands-on experience in Docker container and orchestration based deployments like Kubernetes, Service Fabric, Docker swarm.
- Must have good communication skills and problem solving skills