Job Description :
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Champion engineering and operational excellence.
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes.
- Provide technical guidance to both your team members and your peers from the development team.
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements, new service proposals and large system improvements and come up with the infrastructure architecture leading to stable, well-monitored fly, performant and secure systems.
- Be part of and help create a positive work environment based on accountability.
- Communicate across functions and drive engineering initiatives.
- Initiate cross team collaboration with product development teams to develop high quality, polished products and services.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing, and launching software products on Cloud.
- Basic understanding Java/Go Programming
- Good Understanding of Container Technologies/Orchestration platforms (e. g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of AWS or Any Cloud.
- Good understanding of data stores like Postgres, Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch.
- Good Understanding of Operating systems
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly.
- Most importantly, ability to learn and urge to learn new things.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Good to Have:
- Hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of Big Data systems.
Grid is a low-code platform that enables enterprises to move from traditional software to rapid application development. We are helping users change the way they interact with technology for internal management. Our plans for 2022 are to rapidly scale the customer base across our verticals and establish Grid as the leading digital transformation platform, this is where you come in.
About the Role:
Your Day to Day As a DevOps Engineer you would be working on:
- Providing 24/7 support for production environment and ensuring uptime of the application
- Deploying, operating, and ensuring the availability of the services
- Building, operating, maintaining, and improving Grid's application infrastructure in AWS environment
- Collaborating with developers and other team members to ensure services are secure, reliable, maintainable, and scalable
- Troubleshooting and fixing critical issues in the production environments, delivering solutions, and providing root cause analysis while recommending, influencing, and implementing solutions to operational problems
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS
- Work experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins
- Work experience with containerization technologies (Docker, EKS, ECS)
- Extensive knowledge of container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes)
- Experience in any scripting language (Bash, Python)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring infrastructure (e.g., Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Debian based operating systems (Nginx, Apache)
- Familiar with database and caching technologies (MariaDB, MySQL)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- 2+ years work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Knowledge of OO programming and concepts (Java, C++, C#, Python)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g., scripting via Bash, Python, etc)
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with Microservice-based architectures
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools Azure DevOps, AWS cloud formation, Lamda functions, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or another cloud PaaS provider.
- Solid understanding of configuration, deployment, management, and maintenance of large cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines
- Effective communication skills
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
- Analyze how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Identification and prioritization of technical debt that risks instability or creates wasteful operational toil.
- Own daily operational goals with the team.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Beng involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Creating and managing CI/ CD pipelines for microservice architectures.
- Creating and managing application configuration.
- Researching and planning architectures and tools for smooth deployments.
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in designing CI/ CD pipelines using jenkins. Experience in deployment using Ansible.
- Experience in microservices architecture deployment, Hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, EKS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Configuration management tools like ansible/chef/puppet.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Proficient in bash scripting, python scripting is an advantage.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management.
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
1. New Implementation in the area of building Cloud Infrastructure on AWS or Azure or GCP
2. Automating the Infrastructure Provisioning using Ansible, Terraform and other similar tools
3. Build end-to-end CI/CD automation using tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab and many other new generatio tools etc.
4. Integrate multiple functional or non-functional testing in CI/CD e.g. from Code quality, linting to shift left of Performance and Security testing
5. Cloud Migration - On-prem to any Cloud
6. Multi-cloud implementation
7. Take part in enhancements of cloud infrastructure, and automation process including security & compliance
CloudTechner is out to develop a full-stack Cloud & DevOps engineers and delivery a high quality service to it's clients. In a short span of one year, we have acquired more than a dozen active clients. Setup by founders whose root exist in the core area of Cloud & DevOps. Head out to https://www.cloudtechner.com" target="_blank">https://www.cloudtechner.com or https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner" target="_blank">https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner for more details about CloudTechner. You can also reach out to the Founder via LinkedIn -
Technical Skills :-
1. Proficiency / Working knowledge in any one cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure
2. Worked on Linux / Unix. Good networking concepts
3. Used CI/CD tools - Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, JMeter etc.
4. Worked Automation tools - Terraform, Ansible, Python, Shell Scripting
5. Working knowledge of Container Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
6. Installation / Setup & Configuration of Java / Node.js based application using tools like Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat etc.
7. Knowledge in Database would be a plus
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work with developer teams with a focus on automating build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins.
- Implement CI/CD in projects (GitLabCI preferred).
- Enable software build and deploy.
- Provisioning both day to day operations and automation using tools, e. g. Ansible, Bash.
- Write, plan, create infra as a code using Terraform.
- Monitoring, ITSM automation incident creation from alerts using licensed and open source tools.
- Manage credentials for AWS cloud servers, github repos, Atlassian Cloud services, Jenkins, OpenVPN, and the developers environment.
- Building environments for unit tests, integration tests, system tests, and acceptance tests using Jenkins.
- Create and spin off resource instances.
- Experience implementing CI/CD.
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. ).
- Experience with AWS.
- Should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause.
- Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about developing solution strategies, and deliver results.
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications Cloud application design patterns and practices in AWS.
- Work with the developer team to enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Adopt industry best practices to set up a UAT and prod environment for scalability.
- Manage the AWS resources including IAM users, access control, billing etc.
- Work with the test automation engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline.
- Work on replication of environments easy to implement.
- Enable efficient software deployment.
Objectives of this Role
Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer - needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Languages: Python, Java, Ruby DSL, Bash
- Databases : MySQL, Cassandra , Elastic Search
- Deployment: AWS CloudFormation
- 8 or more years administrating production Linux systems in a 24x7 environment
- 3 or more years’ experience in a DevOps/ SRE role as an engineer or technical lead
- At least 1 year of team leadership experience
- Significant knowledge of Amazon Web Services (CLI/APIs, EC2, EBS, S3, VPCs, IAM, AWS Lambda)
- Experience deploying services into containerized orchestration environments such as Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with at least one of Python, Bash, Ruby, or equivalent
- Experience creating and managing CI/CD pipeline like Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Familiar with version control using Git
- Solid understanding of common security principles
Nice to Have:
- Preference for hands on experience with Serverless Architecture, Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong experience with open-source configuration management tools
- Managing distributed systems spanning multiple AWS regions / data-centers
- Experience with bootstrapping solutions
- Open source contributor
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
We are looking for a DevOps Architect who will be a part of a diverse software development team. The team will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple environments. He/ She will bring cloud management and sysadmin skills for application deployment and management while assisting in the automation of the end-to-end deployment process. He/ She should be passionate about trying hands on newer technologies and software methodologies. At the same time, he/she needs to have broad experience with build and deployment software and a level-headed approach to problem-solving.
• Execution of automation architecture, which involves service automation, automation of application build and monitoring services and databases
• Supporting various metrics and reporting requirements
• Implementing security features across automation pipeline including SSL certificates
• Maintaining access controls across all environments along with auditing any access breaches
• Providing day to day work allocation and strong leadership and team management
• Build and maintain infrastructure that utilizes public as well as on-prem cloud
• Collaborate with customers on the design of the end to end solution
• Lead deployment of projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineers, and support
• Coach and mentor team members and guide on technical challenges
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
• Good knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets, etc.) and AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Security best practices
• Strong working knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and Chef
• Manage the CI/CD Pipeline and help with release automation and deployment
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is mandatory, Docker Swarm/Container clustering will be a plus
• Write software and scripts to automate tasks, gather metrics
• Solid understanding, including advanced troubleshooting skills of a Linux distribution
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins/TravisCI/Bamboo/GitLab CI is required
• Knowledge of SCM tools like Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab is required
• In-depth knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
• Experience using monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, etc.
• Should have knowledge on writing scripts for automation using Shell/Python/Perl
• Good understanding of RESTful web services.
Good to have:
• Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
• Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
• Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
• Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability in unifying quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
• Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social event.