Who you are
The possibility of having massive societal impact. Our software touches the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Solving hard governance and societal challenges
Work directly with central and state government leaders and other dignitaries
Mentorship from world class people and rich ecosystems
Position : Architect or Technical Lead - DevOps
Location : Bangalore
Strong knowledge on architecture and system design skills for multi-tenant, multi-region, redundant and highly- available mission-critical systems.
Clear understanding of core cloud platform technologies across public and private clouds.
Lead DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline and IT operations practices, scaling, metrics, as well as running day-to-day operations from development to production for the platform.
Implement non-functional requirements needed for a world-class reliability, scale, security and cost-efficiency throughout the product development lifecycle.
Drive a culture of automation, and self-service enablement for developers.
Work with information security leadership and technical team to automate security into the platform and services.
Meet infrastructure SLAs and compliance control points of cloud platforms.
Define and contribute to initiatives to continually improve Solution Delivery processes.
Improve organisation’s capability to build, deliver and scale software as a service on the cloud
Interface with Engineering, Product and Technical Architecture group to meet joint objectives.
You are deeply motivated & have knowledge of solving hard to crack societal challenges with the stamina to see it all the way through.
You must have 7+ years of hands-on experience on DevOps, MSA and Kubernetes platform.
You must have 2+ years of strong kubernetes experience and must have CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator).
You should be proficient in tools/technologies involved for a microservices architecture and deployed in a multi cloud kubernetes environment.
You should have hands-on experience in architecting and building CI/CD pipelines from code check-in until production.
You should have strong knowledge on Dockers, Jenkins pipeline scripting, Helm charts, kubernetes objects and manifests, prometheus and demonstrate hands-on knowledge of multi cloud computing, storage and networking.
You should have experience in designing, provisioning and administrating using best practices across multiple public cloud offerings (Azure, AWS, GCP) and/or private cloud offerings ( OpenStack, VMware, Nutanix, NIC, bare metal Infra).
You should have experience in setting up logging, monitoring Cloud application performance, error rates, and error budgets while tracking adherence to SLOs and SLAs.
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
- Preferred experience in development associated with Kafka or big data technologies understand essential Kafka components like Zookeeper, Brokers, and optimization of Kafka clients applications (Producers & Consumers). -
Experience with Automation of Infrastructure, Testing , DB Deployment Automation, Logging/Monitoring/alerting
- AWS services experience on CloudFormation, ECS, Elastic Container Registry, Pipelines, Cloudwatch, Glue, and other related services.
- AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS) - Kubernetes and containers managing and auto-scaling -
Good knowledge and hands-on experiences with various AWS services like EC2, RDS, EKS, S3, Lambda, API, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Good and quick with log analysis to perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on production deployments and container errors on cloud watch.
Working on ways to automate and improve deployment and release processes.
- High understanding of the Serverless architecture concept. - Good with Deployment automation tools and Investigating to resolve technical issues.
technical issues. - Sound knowledge of APIs, databases, and container-based ETL jobs.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions. Soft Skills
- Collaboration with different teams
- Good communication skills
- Team player attitude
As a Cloud Practice Head, you will play a Techno-Commercial role. You will nurture the Practice including COE and customer deliveries in DevOps environments. Your overall responsibilities will include the following:
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Responsible for designing, building Cloud solutions and provide required support to Sales/Pre-Sales teams.
- Nurture the Cloud practice & to be part in complete life cycle of service offerings like Pre-Sales /Transition/Service delivery till it reaches the matured level.
- Study the existing Cloud Services like processes, best practices and standardize the service offerings, strengthen and improve the maturity levels and make a strong practice.
- Give inputs to standardize the Sales kit for Cloud offerings (Proposals, PPTs, Templates) etc.
- Focus on continual improvement of Cloud service offerings. Work closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Transition, Service delivery teams and key functions like HR, Finance, and Training department and support them
We are looking for an experienced devops engineer to improve software development and release lifecycle efficiencies by modernizing our processes & workflows and building and maintaining a robust Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline.The DevOps Engineer will provide guidance in organizing, securing, and automating existing product development workflows and must be proficient with agile development processes and best practices.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest improvements to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate the existing infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Collaborate with Engineering team to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment
- Continuously improve CI/CD & infrastructure for better reliability, security, observability, performance & scalability.
- Configure automated alerts/alarms and act on any outages/incidents
- Contributing to important architectural and operational decisions.
- Manage permissions, backup and performance across different databases like PostgreSQL etc.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize the performance
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing infrastructure as code preferably using AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience in maintaining highly available and performant environments.
- Experience in managing AWS Load Balancers, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, S3, Route 53, Lambda, API Gateway, ECS clusters, SQS.
- Exposure to setting up users, roles, security groups and other security aspects of AWS is preferred.
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases will be a plus.
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
At Egnyte we build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We have 300+ engineers spread across the US, Poland, and India.
You will be part of our DevOps Team working closely with our DBA team in automating, monitoring, and scaling our massive MySQL cluster. Previous MySQL experience is a plus.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, building, and maintaining cloud environments (using Terraform, Puppet or Kubernetes)
- Migrating services to cloud-based environments
- Collaborating with software developers and DBAs to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure for our product.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Developer role, working on infrastructure or build processes
- Experience with databases (MySQL or Postgress or RDS/Aurora or others)
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Good understanding of the Linux Operating System on the administration level
- Preferably you have experience with HA solutions: our tools of choice include Orchestrator, Proxysql, HAProxy, Corosync & Pacemaker, etc.
- Experience with metric-based monitoring solutions (Cloud: CloudWatch/Stackdriver, On-prem: InfluxDB/OpenTSDB/Prometheus)
- Drive to grow as a DevOps Engineer (we value open-mindedness and a can-do attitude)
" Skills : Strong experience in Ansible, Cloud, Linux, Python or Shell or Bash scripting
" Experience : 3 - 6 Years
" Location : Bangalore
Good to have cloud skills - Docker / Kubernetes
Scripting skills - Any of Shell / Perl/ bash/Python
Good to have Terraform
|Minimum 8+ years software development/deployment experience as per below mentioned competencies:|
|·Technical skills in most of the following areas:|
|o Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise cloud-based IoT solutions using Amazon Cloud Computing Services including EC2, S3, RDS IAM, SQS, SNS, VPC, EBS, AWS Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation|
|o knowledge and experience in both waterfall and agile SDLC practices|
|o Working knowledge of common languages and platforms i.e. .Net stack (Web, Windows and Services), Java script frameworks (Angular, ReactJs), Cloud platform(AWS expert), IoT, and scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell, and Bash.|
|o Design & develop web, Web api ,IOT & Cloud based solutions using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, asp.Net MVC, Web API, .Net Core, SQL Server, Redis, AWS, No-SQL databases, Unit testing frameworks, CI/CD frameworks).|
|o Experience in AWS with .Net Core application.|
|o Need to have a good object oriented programing knowledge (OOD,SOLID & Design patterns)|
|o Have a good eye for NFRs (Scalability, extensibility, reliability etc) while evaluating design.|
|o Working Knowledge of Agile-Scrum Methodology.|
|o Performing Serverless Software development using Amazon Lambda written in GoLang / NodeJS via REST or AWS SDK|
|o Experience in Cloud Watch monitoring|
|o Understanding and experience in developing solutions using application layer protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP HTTP/S, and Web Sockets.|
|o Ability to write automated unit test cases using mocking frameworks|
|o Proficient in RDS concepts including schema design, querying, performance tuning and debugging (preferably in PostgreSQL)|
|o Experience in Micro-services architecture|
|o Very good experience with Source Control Management Tool - Github|
|o Experience in executing CI/CD processes in AWS environments is desirable|
|o Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and networking concepts|
|o Experience in data analytics, predictive analytics and AI/ML would be preferred .|
|o Should have excellent problem solving skills with good logical and analytical skills|
|o Knowledge in developing scripts using Python will be an added advantage|
|· Understanding of the following areas:|
|o Design data storage, movement, orchestration solutions on AWS.|
|o Good experience on Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation.|
|o Strong on Cloud patterns involving data management, availability, Messaging, Monitoring, Resiliency, Performance and Security.|
|o Delivery infrastructure buildout (e.g. CI, deployment orchestration, observability, and A/B test infrastructure)|
|o Good to have experience designing and implementing complex solutions in cloud apps, such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.|
|o Modern security practices|
|o Modern platform API design|
|o Modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)|
|o Microsoft Azure Cloud|
|· Organizational skills and consulting abilities:|
|o Support organizational changes in regards to capability development, restructuring toward product-centric team models, and transitioning to modern agile SDLC practices|
|o Build strong stakeholder relationships and foster interaction at different levels|
|o Manage priorities and make decisions in high stakes scenarios|
|· You should be able to:|
|o Guide teams in addressing the technical and delivery challenges|
|o Provide hands-on guidance to teams with an emphasis on strong layering and isolation practices and effective test strategies|
|o Support the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies|
|o Able to influence and coach those around you to orchestrate team success.|
|o Should contribute to the definition and validation of Platform architectures|
|o Converts Solution Requirements into logical systems & subsystems|
|o Innovates and creates new ideas and have ability to develop quick proof of concepts and validate with customer.|
|o Understands Macro Trends, Industry/Domain specific trends and business opportunity|
|o Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.|
|o Hands-on person with ability to create quick prototypes and validate with customer|
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of recent hands-on experience in architecting and building complex solutions that run in SaaS/PaaS environments, especially on AWS cloud leveraging SaaS based Microservices development coupled with Distributed Caching & Message Queuing.
- Should have experience in developing solution architecture and/or evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Should have excellent knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Should have experience with Full Stack development with experience in technology stacks/frameworks like JAVA, Springboot, Python, Redis, SQL, NoSQL and Graph DBs
- Good to have Architected solutions that handle Big Data and should be proficient in data analytics
- Must have Expert level proficiency in Design / Architectural patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in web-based application migration from on-premise to SaaS model is a big plus.
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practice(e.g. Web Services, REST API's, Pub/Sub, MOM)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Web services related, functionally decomposed architecture, Load Balancing of Web Services and applications, designing multi-tenant systems, Clustering and sharding of data, microservices architecture / design patterns, and throttling and performance management of such services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
- Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.