CONTUS is looking for an ever-growing team with young brains in majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
Why should you choose Contus?
- A great platform to learn and work in complex full stack development projects Angular, React, Node, Laravel which can take to the next level.
- Attractive perks as per Industry standards & Essential benefits
- Five days of work in a week with flexible work timings.
- A great opportunity to handle Enterprise Accounts across the globe and to manage projects in Internet of Things(IoT), Block-Chain, Full Stack development, Enterprise Mobility, DevOps, Agile and a lot more to keep yourself updated on current trends
- Enterprise accounts includes leading Automobile, Network Security, Truck, Construction, Embedded Electronics oriented clients all over the world which seeks our help in Digital Transformation
CONTUS 11 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOC62PTw2MU
Designation : Application Developer / Sr.Application Developer / Tech Lead - Android
Mode of Employment : Permanent
Salary : Industry Standards + Benefits (Medi-Claim Insurance & Accidental Policy)
Work Location : Guindy, Chennai
Working days :Monday to Friday 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (Flexible 8 Hours)
- Kamak Towers, 12A,(SP), 6th floor,
- Thiruvika Industrial Estate, Ekkatuthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 32.
- Land Mark: Behind Olympia tech Park.(3rd right)
*** Candidates attended in 3 Months of duration are not eligible to apply again ***
Job Summary :--
An ever-growing team with young brains in majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
*Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
*Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
*Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
*Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development practices and evolving mobile technologies.
What we look for :-
Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API's, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
Knowledge of PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
Should be able to do Client Interaction
Expertise in design and development of applications to Android devices / platform.\
Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Hands on experience with Android Studio, APIs and Database usage.
Expertise in automated test tools for Android application.
Exposure to UI design principles and best practices.
Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
Experience in NDK/C++/Java/Android framework.
Hands on experience with SCM tools and services such as Git, Gitlab, gerrit, SVN, others
Familiarity with open source tool chains.
Other GUI design tools and framework experience desirable.
The following are the criteria, that we expect experienced candidates to meet.
- Strong in OOPS concepts and must know how to incorporate them in projects.
- Must have through understanding of all these android components. (Activities, Fragments, Service, Intent Service, Broadcasts, AsyncTasks, SQLite, Push Notifications)
- Must have strong understanding of data structures of the Java's Collections API. (List, Map, Set, Queue)
- Must be comfortable in writing multi-threaded and thread safe applications.
- Must be familiar with design patterns (MVP, MVVM).
- Should be comfortable using Android Profiler for tracking memory, network and cpu usage.
- Should be familiar with writing applications for portrait and landscape orientations.
- Added advantage if the candidate can code in kotlin.
- Added advantage if the candidate has knowledge on XMPP, Socket, Webrtc, VOIP, BLE, Bluetooth Classic.
Kindly prepare on below topics well;
Multithreading, Overriding, Overloading
Abstraction, async task,
Main thread, Services
About CONTUS :-
CONTUS started providing digital transformations solutions and services since 2008, even before the actual digital transformation era started. Today after a proud 11 years of successful existence, Contus is consciously driven by the future of Digital techs, not by the current or legacy techs.
The solutions and services of Contus have connected millions of devices and people and hearts across the globe right from heartbeats monitors to Televisions to Cars & trucks to smart cities, with it's Over The Top (OTT) Video on Demand and messaging solutions and also with its full stack IOT enablement services.
With hundreds of digital engineers @Contus, we have enabled millions of end users to connect for elaborate used cases in more the 50 countries.
To know more about us, visit www.contus.com, a leading mobile application development and web development company
CONTUS, a leading Software as a Product (SaaP) company provides Enterprise-Grade products and Digital Engine services for global customers.
1. Good understanding of react and react native.
2. Best practices in react along with knowledge of functional components.
3. Good understanding of hooks and other react patterns.
4. Solid understanding of basic programming concepts and data structures.
5. Experience with global state management like redux and context.
6. Using 3rd party libraries for rest api and other standard procedures.
7. Have experience writing react native code with typescript.
Good to have skills
1. Have worked on media intensive apps (video, images and audio).
2. Have experience with building high quality reusable custom components.
3. Experience with animation libraries like animated or reanimated.
4. Have a good understanding of TypeScript classes, interfaces, generic types,
and other typing patterns in TypeScript.
5. Experience with building and deploying apps to iOS App store/Google Play.
6. Have previous experience of working with firebase.
7. Have an eye for creating pixel perfect design with optimised animations.
8. Experience of working with realtime systems like socket.io
9. Fair understanding of how react native/native apps work under the hood and
how React ecosystem sits on top of native app architecture.
10.bonus points if you have previous experience with native android /iOS
11. Double bonus points if you have created native bridges for android and iOS in
react native before.
Other required qualifications
1. Minimum 1.5-2 years of relevant experience developing React applications.
2. Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural
3. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Good understanding of documentation and able to write documentation of
5. Understand Agile base deployment process, take full responsibility for a given
task, and dedicatedly work based on given timeliness
6. Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work,
and reviewing the work of others.
- Minimum 3yrs of exp in building React native apps for android and iOS
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Must have worked on hardware integration with the apps.
- Understanding of various navigation models in mobile apps
- Good at debugging, testing, performance optimization.
- Interpersonal skills: good team player, ready to take challenges ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Skills Set : Android (IOS) and Flutter
experience: 7-15 years
Location : Chennai
Position: Android Developer
Experience: 1-4 years
Minimum 1.5 Years of experience.
At least 3 apps are fully developed and live on the store
Latest kotlin and java language knowledge required
SQLite local database knowledge must
API integration knowledge must be required not just copying past code but must understanding how that works
Social Media login and firebase knowledge required
Git command and repository knowledge must be required
- Good Selenium , Core Java skills
- Knowledge on Mobile testing
- Hands on experience with BDD frameworks(Preferable - Cucumber)
- Hands on experience with API automation
- Experience on Hybrid frameworks
- Knowledge on tools like Splunk, Postman
- Knowledge on Test Data Analysis
- Analysis and Optimization of Test scripts
What you’ll do:
- Will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and design an app with a huge impact on the Automotive industry
- Write highly scalable software in Swift ad Kotlin with a focus on reusability and efficiency
- Work with some of the best people in the industry to build and maintain compelling user experiences
- Working with iOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation/video streaming, CoreML
- Work with open-source multimedia projects, such as FFmpeg
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of iOS/Android development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps
- Experience with iOS/Android SDKs
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed
Bonus points for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision)
- Contributions to community software
Note: We are looking for immediate joiners. Selected/Offered candidates can ready to join within 15 to 30 days of time can apply.
Flutter, kotlin, Android, Java, Git
> Strong knowledge of Flutter and how to deal with different screen sizes.
> Addon knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
> Familiarity with RESTful API's to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
> Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
> Should have hands-on knowledge of Kotlin
> Should have the understanding of working on Firebase & Firebase real-time database
> Experience with third-party libraries like Retrofit2 and APIs
> Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
> Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
> Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
> Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
> Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
MyDareBox is India's first Innovative alternate Education Technology Company.
Looking for React Native Developers,
Experience - 1+ years
-Hands-on experience of using native platform libraries.
-Hands on experience of building mobile applications from scratch.
-Experience with React Native workflows.
-Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP Request/Response Model and offline storage.
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features /
enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery
roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free
deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
● Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code
● Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
● Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new
features to ensure a great experience for our users.
● Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and
● Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
● Write clean, scalable code in mobile-based programming languages and/or .NET
● Write SQL Stored Procedures
● Test and deploy applications and systems
● Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
● Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user
interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
● Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of
The Ideal Candidate
Education / Skill Set
● Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
● Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
● Knowledge of any one JS framework like React Native, Angular, or the like, is a plus
● Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
● ASP.NET MVC
● Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
● Bootstrap framework
● SQL Databases
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using
● Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
● Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
● Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
● Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
● Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
● Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
● Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
● Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
● Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
● Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.