We are now seeking a talented and motivated individual to contribute to our product in the Cloud data
protection space. Ability to clearly comprehend customer needs in a cloud environment, excellent
troubleshooting skills, and the ability to focus on problem resolution until completion are a requirement.
Review proposed feature requirements
Create test plan and test cases
Analyze performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
Enter and track defects
Interact with customers, partners, and development teams
Researching customer issues and product initiatives
Provide input for service documentation
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
3+ years' experience inclusive of Software as a Service and/or DevOps engineering experience
Experience with AWS services like VPC, EC2, RDS, SES, ECS, Lambda, S3, ELB
Experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, Messaging, Databases, etc.
Strong troubleshooting skills and issue isolation skills
Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
Must be able to work as an individual contributor within a team
Ability to think outside the box
Experience in configuring infrastructure
Knowledge of CI / CD
Programming skills in scripting languages (e.g., python, bash)
Knowledge of Linux administration
Knowledge of testing tools/frameworks: TestNG, Selenium, etc
Knowledge of Identity and Security
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone(6pm to 3am)
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
What problems will you be working on:
• Work with dev teams to automate deployment of modules and manage the continuous deployment pipeline
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of all applications • Working on reducing infrastructure cost by adhering to best practices and automating workflows wherever possible
• Work on identifying, testing, prototyping, and adopting technologies to suite our infrastructure
Your skills and experience:
• Hands on experience on AWS
• Hands on experience of docker and Kubernetes
• Hands on experience of k8s related tools like helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki • Experience with securing infrastructure, setting up monitoring
• Setting up automated CI/CD pipeline via jenkins, ansible, spinnaker • Experience of working on infrastructure cost reduction and optimization • Familiarity with python, go or java
• Experience with database systems and PostgreSQL • Should be well versed in terraform / ansible
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
Technology Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth DevOps experience and is responsible for enabling delivery of high-quality projects to Saviant clients through highly effective DevOps process. This is a highly technical role, with a focus on analysing, designing, documenting, and implementing a complete DevOps process for enterprise applications using the most advanced technology stacks, methodologies, and best practices within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
• Design, analyze, document, and develop the technical architecture for on-premise as well as cloud-based DevOps solutions around customers’ business problems.
• Lead end to end process and setup implementation of configuration management, CI, CD, and monitoring platforms.
• Conduct reviews of design and implementation of DevOps processes while establishing, and maintaining best practices
• Setup new processes to improve the quality of development, delivery and deployment processes
• Provide technical support and guidance to project team members.
• Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
• Contribute to pre-sales, proposal creation, POCs, technology incubation from technical and architecture perspective
• Participate in recruitment and people development initiatives.
• Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute • 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience of the DevOps process using technologies like Dot Net Core, Python, C#, MVC, ReactJS, Python, Android, IOS, Linux, Windows
• Strong hands-on experience of the full life cycle of DevOps: DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/Security/CI-CD/Release Management and Environment management • Solid hands-on knowledge of DevOps technologies and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet, JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, various scripting tools, etc. • Solid hands-on knowledge of containerization technologies and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry • In-depth understanding of various development and deployment architectures from a DevOps perspective
• Expertise in Grounds-up DevOps projects involving multiple agile teams spread across geographies.
• Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Who Should Apply?
• You have independently managed end-to-end DevOps projects, including understanding requirements, design solutions and implementing, setting up best practices with different business domain over last 2 years.
• You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects
• You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility
• You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in working with cloud technologies, set up efficient deployment processes, and are motivated to work with diverse and talented teams, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
Skills and Experience
4+ years of experience in building infrastructure experience with Cloud Providers ( AWS, Azure, GCP)
Experience in deploying containerized applications build on NodeJS/PHP/Python to kubernetes cluster.
Experience in monitoring production workload with relevant metrics and dashboards.
Experience in writing automation scripts using Shell, Python, Terraform, etc.
Experience in following security practices while setting up the infrastructure.
Self-motivated, able, and willing to help where help is needed
Able to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage various resources across different cloud providers. (Azure, AWS, and GCP)
Monitor and optimize infrastructure cost.
Manage various kubernetes clusters with appropriate monitoring and alerting setup.
Build CI/CD pipelines to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of various services into kubernetes infrastructure.
Work closely with the development team on upcoming features to determine the correct infrastructure and related tools.
Assist the support team with escalated customer issues.
Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures.
Responsible for setting up good security practices across various clouds.
- Hands on experience in following is a must: Unix, Python and Shell Scripting.
- Hands on experience in creating infrastructure on cloud platform AWS is a must.
- Must have experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef.
- Must be good at these DevOps tools:
Version Control Tools: Git, CVS
Build Tools: Maven and Gradle
CI Tools: Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Analytics tools, ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort.
- Ability to help debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks.
- Should be extremely good in communication
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in Agile and Jira will be an add on
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of HealthifyMe application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Optimize performance and solve issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Experienced in building infrastructure with terraform / cloudformation or equivalent.
- Experience with ansible or equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source Tools
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of running services in a large scale environment.
- Expert level understanding of Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS.
- Practical, proven knowledge of shell scripting and at least one higher-level language (eg. Python, Ruby, GoLang).
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!
2. Has done Infrastructure coding using Cloudformation/Terraform and Configuration also understands it very clearly
3. Deep understanding of the microservice design and aware of centralized Caching(Redis),centralized configuration(Consul/Zookeeper)
4. Hands-on experience of working on containers and its orchestration using Kubernetes
5. Hands-on experience of Linux and Windows Operating System
6. Worked on NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, Aerospike, Mongo or
Couchbase, Central Logging, monitoring and Caching using stacks like ELK(Elastic) on the cloud, Prometheus, etc.
7. Has good knowledge of Network Security, Security Architecture and Secured SDLC practices