Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist IT staff with the delivery, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain employees' access on associated computer systems and/or phone/voicemail systems
• Assist employees with Smartphones, Laptops and Tablets
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Ensure desktop computers and users interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Works with senior IT staff to purchase hardware and software.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• In Person, Phone, Email and Ticket support with onsite and remote employees.
• Manage Ticket pipeline within stated SLA's.
• Performs all other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities.
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
• Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
• High regard for confidentiality and ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service
• Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Efficient written and verbal skills in the English language
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
• 3-7 years' experience supporting Windows 7/8/10 desktop and laptop computers
• 3-7 years IT Customer Service Experience a must
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues remotely.
• Experience installing software, patches and updates on Desktops and Laptops remotely
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
• Mortgage Industry experience a plus
• High School Diploma required
Machines, office equipment & software:
• Windows 7/8/10 desktop, laptop and tablet computers
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a prompt and swift manner
- Identify & assess customer’s needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to concerned authority when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Who can apply:
- Graduate from any stream
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
- Strong Track record of performance
- Strong listening , written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Familiarity with working Freshdesk/Zendesk/Zoho Desk is desirable
- To plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks independently
- To interact with customers to resolve their queries and issues on CRM (emails, calls, social media handles etc)
- To respond to requests and troubleshoot to resolve technical problems correctly within the defined SLA.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- To communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- To work and contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance
- Facilitate communication, education and issue resolution for multiple users at the same time.
- Demonstrate integrity and an ability to handle sensitive information
- Actively look for continuous improvement areas to make processes more efficient
- Meet Support Quality requirements as outlined via various support metrics.
- Should have hands on experience of using Zendesk, JIRA.
- Be able to multi-task calls (Type & Talk), should be a keen listener.
- Come with a minimum of 3 years of customer support experience.
- Have strong technical support & communication skills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stress and perform under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer requests at the same time
- Willingness to suggest new features by understanding customer needs
- Work with a sense of proactiveness & ownership.
- Should be able to engage the customer in a conversation and avoid dead air on calls.
- Must accurately capture required customer details in CRM.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly-changing environment
- Hustler, get things done attitude
- Disposition to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve goals and realize the value
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
Day/ UK/ US shift available
J. P Nagar 4th Phase
Speaking to UK/ US customers and resolving querries.
Location: MBFC / Command Center, Changi Business Park, Singapore
Duration: 12 Months Renewable Contract
- We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our client as Application/Production Support Analyst supporting banking systems and applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of experience providing support to business systems and applications in banking or financial service sectors;
- Possesses good knowledge on Site Reliability Engineering best practices and experience adhering to Site Reliability Engineering guidelines in the work;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues;
- Should have keen interest in providing high service quality and familiar with the demand of a 24×7 support environment.
- Prior experience in the banking industry;
- Experience in application implementation projects in financial institutions would be a great advantage.
- Perform work in rotational shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support;
- Responsible for health-check, continuous L1 and L2 support and rectification for mission critical Web-based applications;
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation;
- Handle Incident and Problem management;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders and communicate application problems and issues;
- Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues or escalate to application managers and the management team;
- Involve with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications;
- Lead formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews;
- Actively involved in Continuous improvement of the system such as removal of TOIL, job automation, performance, tuning;
- Proactive management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, throughput, user journeys and overall system health.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Salary - Rs. 500 per plus travel allowance
1. Lake View Building, Bagmane Tech Park
2. SEZ-CESSNA Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Outer Ring Road
3. EPIP Area, Whitefield
4. Karle Town Centre, Adjacent to Nagavara Lake
5. Salarapuriya GR Tech Park, Whitefield
6. Aviator Building, Whitefield Road
7. Devarabeesana Halli, RMZ Ecoworld - SEZ, Sarjapura Outer Ring Road
- Address and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Plan, execute and implement applications and configuration change procedures.
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of development, Platformsupportand channel partners
- Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
- Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Coordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical).
- Coordinate with departments and QA departments and administer code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
- Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
- Follow standards and best practices bring operational efficiencies, stability and availability of the system.
- Comprehend various metrics on operational dashboards and reports and take corrective actions
- Manage all development system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solutions to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
- Assisting with systems integration
- Issue management and problem management - ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
The Real fit candidate for this position
is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He shall be a responsive team player who can proactively contribute to building technical strategies for operations, applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap. He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment with following key skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Critical thinking, complex problem solve and Troubleshoot
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to independently learn technologies and process through continuous learning.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility tosupportmultiple locations when necessary.
Role:-ArcGis Enterprise Support
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail