We need exceptional writers that love writing and are genuinely passionate about it. Be a part of a work environment and a culture that promotes new ideas and aims to do things differently and at the highest level. With us you'll work with a group of high-spirited talented people that aim to grow and get better each day.
This is a job fit only for individuals who are keen to learn new things and are extremely proficient in English.
Permanent - In-house
Monthly Salary - ₹12,000 to ₹16,500
9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
9:30 am to 1:30 pm (Saturday)
Job location - 608, Titanium square, Hazira-Adajan Rd, Opp Income Tax Office, Adajan, Surat.
You will have to write impeccable SEO website content for different websites (Home, about, services, FAQ and other pages) along with blogs and social media captions.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Research client's competitor websites to gather information and write unique plagiarism free website content.
2. Write clear marketing copy to promote products/services.
3. Write well-structured original SEO content using SEO tools.
4. Submit work to superiors for input and approval.
5. Conduct simple keyword research and follow SEO guidelines while writing content.
6. Ensure all-around consistency (format, fonts, and content tone).
7. Achieve a monthly average target of approximately 1200 words per day.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Flawless grammar and excellent content writing and editing skills in English.
2. Basic Knowledge regarding content writing and SEO.
3. Graduates from English Literature, Journalism, Mass Communication & English Honors will be preferred but all graduates are eligible to apply.
Perks and Benefits
1. Evaluation for Bonus and Promotion every 6 months.
2. Incredible opportunity to diversify your writing skills by working with experts on unique projects.
3. Paid sick leaves.
Our website - https://leftwrite.in/
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹16,500.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Adajan , Surat - 395009, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the product and documentation requirements.
- Create highly technical documentation that meets the needs of its intended audience.
- Collaborate with the technical team to make the products easier to use by writing a simple instructions manual.
- Review the existing content and make changes as required.
- Research and develop technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Technical Writer or a similar role.
- Ability to create high-quality technical documents.
- Exceptional working experience in technical writing of software documentation requirements.
- Ability to understand the technical concepts and make them easier to understand for our product users.
- Familiar with the product development process.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Ability to write in different styles for a variety of audiences.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
1) Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
2) Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
3) Deliver plagiarism-free content
4) Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Working in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of startup
- Liaising with cross functional teams to get the errands done.
- Formulating monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of brand equity.
- Adhering SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Devising SEO friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Conducting in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devising niche, crisp, catchy and compelling content across all touch points.
- Doing plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Making sure the content is plagiarism free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Making sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description etc.
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.