About Adroitent ITES Private Limited
Adroitent Inc. is a global Health IT solutions provider with decades of experience of working with industry leading clients, including those who feature in the Fortune 500 list.
Our expertise includes delivering solutions for implementing healthcare insurance exchange (HIX), health information exchange (HIE), electronic medical records (EMR), and health data analytics leveraging Big Data frameworks. In addition, we have delivered state of the art IT solutions for population health, health data security (viz., HIPAA) and mHealth, keeping pace with how the industry is evolving.
The advantage we bring forth is our ability to work with companies at all stages – be it a rapidly growing, high potential startup which looks for agility and achieving its next development milestone, as well as larger corporations, who require scaling of their IT infrastructure and high-end support. Having traversed the journey ourselves, growing into a large team of ~400 professionals, we have first-hand perspective on how to adapt our services and solutions to different customer needs.
We think of ourselves as multiple startups within a growing company. With us as your technology development partners you get three things at once: a) foremost, a reliable partner who takes ownership of your projects in the true sense, b) a technology team which has the versatility and experience to deliver solutions best for you and c) a partner with processes in place (SEI-CMMi), which helps you experience a reliable development experience.
Skills: Java, spring, hibernate, AWS(mandatory), microservices architecture, redis(good to have)
Team Size: Current team size of tech team is 65+
Interview Process: 4 rounds( 1st round - Problem Solving/Data Structures, 2nd Round- Coding, 3rd Round- Technical Discussion and Final round with the HR).
Target Companies:- B2C fintech companies, app based product companies, edtech companies
Location: Bangalore(Currently WFH but later on will be following a hybrid model)
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Description: (Mandate Skills)
· Exceptional architecture and design skills using Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design patterns
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Hands on Java Engineer, with experience building consumer facing or enterprise applications using Java stack
· Ability to manage small teams (4-6 members) using agile development process
Do You Know? (Skills good to have)
· Exposure to building service oriented distributed systems
· In building systems that process big data in a distributed environment, either in real time streaming or offline batching.
· In messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, kinesis, etc.
· In real time computation tools like Storm / Spark or Hadoop based tools.
· In Data warehousing technologies like Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
What Can We Offer You:
We offer a great working environment - Very collaborative. You will get plenty of learning opportunities and challenging problems to work on. You’ll go to sleep everyday knowing that you’ve made a difference in people’s lives. Your work will be reaching out to millions of users.
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a great Django Developer who is proficient with Python(Django/FastAPI) and has at least 2-3 years of relevant experience. Your primary role will be on developing microservices while ensuring good code practices and architecture. You will have end to end ownership of the services you develop, to ensure it is robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, and quality products is important.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrape, parse and store
- We're looking for people who will naturally take ownership of data products and who can bring a project all the way from a fast prototype to production.
- Integrating and maintaining Python services
- Developing robust microservices and applications
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong relevant experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Strong coding experience in Python3.
- Should have good experience with Django and NodeJs.
- Proficient on modelling applications on both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Should have experience in web scraping
- Good understanding and hands-on with scheduling and managing tasks with cron
- Should have experience with microservice architecture
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Should have experience in shell scripting, GIT and docker
- Writing unit tests for 100% code coverage.
Nice to have:
- Experience of having worked with elastic search
- Experience with cloud solutions like Lambda, Docker etc
- Experience in DevOps and related practices to improve development lifecycle, continuous delivery with high quality is an advantage.
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading,
- Experience with web crawling is a plus
- Deploy server/related components to staging, live environments.
- Have experience with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, KVM, AWS, OpenStack or any orchestration platforms)
- Exposure to Python frameworks like Pandas, Flask, TensorFlow, etc
- Exposure to React Frontend implementation, deeper JS skills
- 10-15 LPA
SteelEye is a fast growing FinTech company based in London and has offices in Bangalore and Paris, that offers a data platform to help financial institutions such as Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Brokerage Firms, Asset Management Firms to comply with financial regulations in the European Union. Our clients can aggregate, search, surveillance and report on trade, communications and market data. SteelEye also enables customers to gain powerful insights from their data, helping them to trade with greater efficiency and profitability. The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses. We are looking to hire a seasoned SRE to join us as we start on our next phase of growth. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and the passion to get things done whilst appreciating the importance of a good work life balance.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business.
What you’ll do
- Deliver plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets.
- Draft design documents that translate requirements into code.
- Deal with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data.
- Assume responsibilities from technical design through technical client support.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
- Champion best development practices and provide mentorship.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in o Python 3.
- o Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- o AWS.
- o Elasticsearch.
- o Performance tuning.
- o Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- o Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- o CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
About SteelEye Culture
- Work from home until you are vaccinated against COVID-19
- Top of the line health insurance • Order discounted meals every day from a dedicated portal
- Fair and simple salary structure
- 30+ holidays in a year
- Fresh fruits every day
- Centrally located. 5 mins to the nearest metro station (MG Road)
- Measured on output and not input
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on user stories.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers, and analysts to solve problems.
- End-to-End Design and Development of cloud applications utilizing Service Fabric / Web API
- Develop complete front-end stack of projects using HTML/CSS and TypeScript with Angular.
- Integrate front-end UI with back-end services.
- Debug cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Ensure responsive implementation.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors
- Builds strong commitment and promotes open dialogue.
- Defines success in terms of the entire team.
- Is action-oriented and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Uses logic and rigorous problem-solving skills to resolve difficult problems and drive effective solutions.
- Relentlessly customer-focused and dedicated to exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
- Drives innovation to bring creative ideas to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web.
- 4+ years of proven development experience using .NET/C# with a focus on Web API cloud applications
- 4 years experience with RESTful Web API and JSON
- Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications with at least one year of experience focused on Angular Development
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with Git, Redux, Typescript, and Angular Material.
- Demonstrated ability to produce technical design documentation for assigned features and user stories.
- Strong drive to learn and produce beautiful code
- Build and create Credflow Product - Do development on our tech Stack
- Understand requirements from the product manager and sometimes talk to customers to understand the exact requirement and develop insights.
- Maintain the product and optimize over time for performance
- Identify needs of the stakeholders and work with technology and management team to build future timeline of products and features
- Be the go-to person for all technology related requirements, queries, discussion etc
- Develop a complete analytics framework as the product evolves.
What we seek
- We are looking for someone who is a hustler and is deeply passionate about solving technology-led complex problems
- The person should be able to take ownership of work in a highly challenging and dynamic startup environment
- Chance to be with the right team, at the right time
- Work as part of the core team and experience the aspects of growing a business exponentially
- Get a deep understanding of the Fintech domain and unleash your potential to create an impact.
Qualifications and skills
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree from an engineering college
- Has full stack proficiency, managing large amounts of data and prior exposure to backend, web frontend, mobile apps etc.
- Full Stack Proficiency on Node.JS, React.JS
- In memory data stores like Redis
- Experience in AWS (preferable)
2-4 years of experience
Previous experience in a startup or as an entrepreneur