Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
Inside Sales Executive Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Proven sales experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Role - Sales Manager
- ShareNest is India's first technology-enabled, asset-light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ShareNest's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
- Founded by the Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in a seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create an action plan to seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, and initiate an action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Take accountability for the qualified leads, and see it through the sales funnel which includes site visits, OBM, client meetings etc. to achieve the sales target
- Curate prospective buyers and move customers through the sales funnel and cycle
- Build and maintain a productive and cooperative relationship with the clients
- Coordinate with Marketing Department to organize marketing and advertising events.
- Graduate from any field with 2-3 years of experience in real estate sales
- Should have excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Track record of over-achieving sales target and a target-driven attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, open to travel and take up new challenges
What it requires to do the Job:
- Overall Experience: 2-5years.
- Sales & Business Development Experience: Minimum 1 year of Overall Experience
- Background in Tech Sales or Restaurant Industry Relationships is added Advantage
- Proactive and self-driven
- Good Presentation and relationship skills
What you will be doing:
- Build and Lead a Sales Team.
- Understanding the Uengage Products and imparting the same Knowledge to Team Members
- Develop Relationships and Business with Key Accounts
- Track The Sales Growth and P&L at City Level
- Track and help in growing the Sales of Team Members
- Multi-Outlet Restaurant Chains
- Single Outlet Restaurant Brands
- Grocery Stores
1.Food Ordering Apps
Uengage Products for Target Market:
2.Food Ordering QR Codes and websites
3.CRM and Marketing Automation Tools
4.Rider Tracking Platform
5.3rd Party Rider Services
What you will be getting
Best is industry Financial Renumeration
Great Perks + Performance bonuses altogether
Flexible working hours
Great Team to work and chill with
We Have an urgent job opening for the below Profile:
Experience: 7 To 9 Years
Designation: Sr Sales Manager
Notice Period: Maximum 1 Month
About the Role:
● Acquire new partners keen to move online across multiple categories of Fashion, FMCG, General Merchandise, Health & Sports, Electronics Accessories, etc - more than 80% of the time in the initial months to be spent on partner acquisition, ensuring achievement of business acquisition targets
● Pitch appropriate solutions to partners basis their business size & appetite for growth - upsell solutions wherever possible
● Ensure proper execution of agreed-upon terms at the time of partner onboarding thereby ensuring high partner NPS
● Manage existing accounts by being their point of contact from Dukaan’s end, growing their business ensuring consistent growth in revenues for Dukaan - 50% of time spent on account management & the rest on acquisition in a steady-state business scenario
● Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure superior delivery of services to partners
● Streamlining processes & systems wherever possible to continuously improve self & team effectiveness
● Consistently keeping track of competition’s activities ensuring Dukaan’s solutions keep improving & evolving
● Participating in business exhibitions for prospecting partners
● Ability to be consistent with data reporting & attending performance reviews to keep appraising leadership of the business
● Ability to thrive in an individual contributor role
Whom are we looking for:
● Post graduate from premier institutes with 6+ years of experience in a role that involves business development, sales, and account management in a related industry
● Effective communication skills with an aptitude for sales
● High intent to hustle
● Good understanding of how e-commerce businesses are driven to deliver high business outputs
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing & evolving organization and able to consistently deliver results
● Likes working in a team - positively contributing to the overall success of the team
What will you get:
● Competitive pay
● Like-minded, extremely smart & competitive colleagues
● Fast-paced & fun environment to work in
● Ability to be the owner of multiple initiatives & projects
● wealth of knowledge in multiple domains in a fast-growing start-up
Please share your updated CV shruthi.k at mydukaan.io
pepkidz Learning was established with a vision to transform children into leaders. All parents desire happiness and success for their children. Our innovative curriculum is research-based and is designed to provide the children with the needed training to develop their emotional intelligence and required personality traits. We provide holistic primary education in India through an innovative curriculum, activity-based learning, and cutting-edge technology.
Pepkidz is looking forB2B sales Managers who are dynamic and passionate SALES CHAMPIONS having an overall work ex of 3-6 years in Sales. Prior experience in the Education Sector will be an added advantage. Primary responsibility for this role would be to sign up Schools and corporates
Shout out to candidates who are passionate about cracking deals.
- Manage the sales team to sell advertisement space and time.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Coordinate with Sales Head to set pricing for advertisements.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements.
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers
- Develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Review the sales processes and suggest improvements.
- Communicate regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status, and issues if any.
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales.
- Develop an overall budget and manage expenses within the budget.
- Prioritize customers based on revenue potential.
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determine the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers.
small, standalone ENT clinics in a large territory surrounding
the sales executive’s base location, and hence will involve
significant amount of travel and territory coverage
Achieving Focus implementation targets – both quantity and
value – month on month ( How – field presence- 4 times a
week, minimum of 4 sales calls per day, collecting data on
target market, competitive product usage (hearing aids),
types of procedures performed, product demonstrations,
proactive product evaluations )
Customer relationship management
Recommending and organizing marketing activities – demos,
conference participations, booth presence
Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic
relationships with Key Opinion Leaders(KOL’s) and with
related major medical associations and academic Centers of
Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus
Role Overview:The Telesales & Service Associate of Bharat Matrimony sells paid memberships over phone to clients who are looking for matrimony alliances. The job is to reach out to various customers over phone, explain them the product & features and deliver value to the customers.
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
- Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
- Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
- Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages.
- Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages.
- Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience.
- Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
- Strictly adhere to the process requirements.
Skill and Competencies required:
- Business Knowledge Process Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Orientation
- Language skills English / Regional language
- Telemarketing / Selling Skills
- Basic computer skills MS Excel, Word
- Values Integrity / Honesty / Respect
- Communication Oral & Written skills / Listening
- Executive Presence
- Business / Telephone Etiquette
- Influencing Skills
- Self-driven / Initiative
- Ability to manage stress
- Willingness to learn
Education and Experience:Graduate in any stream / Awaiting final year result / Graduate with arrears can also apply Minimum of 6 Months 4 years experience in Telesales / Tele-calling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO / Direct Sales / Telecom / Insurance / Customer Engagement process or domain
Salary and Benefits
- Fixed Salary Rs. 1.5 LPA to Rs 2.00 LPA per Annum plus
- Incentive Rs. 36000/- to Rs.60000/- per Annum
- Statutory Benefits viz. PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Leave all provided
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the Company
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.