Job Role- Senior Developer - Full Stack with Front End Focus
Location- Remote (WFH)
Experience- 6+ years
Work Shift- Uk Shift
Salary Budget- 15-30 Lakh(open for the right candidate)
Note- must have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
We are looking for a number of strong developers - full stack, with strong front-end experience.
We are a full-service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in UK. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors, both commercial and not-for-profit.
We expect you to have:
- 6+ years professional experience
- Proficiency in building REST based APIs, using Laravel (PHP 7+) for complex workflow systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and experience in writing stylesheets in SASS
- Proficient understanding of git
- Node.js and npm
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to quickly get to grips with new systems; whether that be shiny new tech or existing/legacy developments.
Any of the following bonus skills:
- Zend Framework 1, 2 & 3
- Mobile app development
- React Native
- GitLab pipelines
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- Good understanding of core AWS components and how best to utilise them in projects i.e. S3, SQS, SES, Cloudfront etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with your team to develop and deliver high-end solutions using Agile.
- Coding and deploying new features.
- Ensuring our web applications and components are accessible, responsive, performant, and bug-free for recent versions of web browsers across all popular platforms.
- Ensuring all code is readable, well documented and testable.
- Working with a fantastic group of individuals in a busy but relaxed working environment.
- Working on some new developments, some significant enhancements to existing system and some support activities
Minimum 1 year of continuous experience in PHP is a must while Joomla experience is advantageous.
Key Responsibility Areas –
1. Coding as per productivity matrix
2. Feature implementation in the products
3. Unit tests
4. Product Documentation
5. Effective communication
6. On-Time delivery
7. Following company defined coding standards
Essentials Skills -
1. Must be passionate about open source technologies
3. Must do basic testing
4. Must have Problem-solving & Analytical skills
5. Must have good communication skills
6. Must possess the ability to multitask
- Full stack system development
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Technical investigation/research, assessment, and recommendation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- 3+ years experience in product development
- 3+ years experience in agile product development methodology/process
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years experience on SQL / MySQL (Oracle is a plus)
- 3+ years experience on Spring Framework / Spring boot / Spring MVC / Hibernate
- Experience in JUnit
Knowledge in :
- REST Concepts
- VCS - Git
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-managing and able to collaborate with offsite team members
- Can render extra hours whenever necessary.
We don't blindly chase after the trendiest technologies, but we strive to use the best ones for the job at hand. That means we try to achieve a good balance between proven tech while continuously evaluating and modernizing our stack as new techniques, libraries, and frameworks come out.
Training: After a rigorous training program of up to one month, you'll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We're working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are levelling up the way the world does business.
- Strictly 3+ years of Experience in software development
- Immediate to a month notice
- Should have experience working in Enterprise level applications/ Enterprise software products.
Interview Process :
1. Online exam
2. Technical Panel Interview
3. HR Interview
4. Final Offer / Joining
Hiring Condition: Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire
Tailor and Circus is an online ecommerce brand, looking for full-time a Ruby on Rails Developer to work with the brand on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, deployment and testing.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and internal stakeholders.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries.
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Review code and provide feedback related to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-3 yrs of experience with Rails 4 or 5 framework.
- Development and delivery experience with Ruby (1.9, 2.x); Rails (4 or 5).
- Good ability to understand, discuss, design, develop, test, document, and troubleshoot an interactive AJAX enabled Rails application that uses REST, SOAP, SQL.
- Knowledge on AWS is requirement.
- Experience on Heroku, Azure would be an added advantage.,
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Minimum 2-3 years coding experience on Ruby on Rails platform
- Experience in working with Ecommerce products
Skills required: -
- Strong architecture and design skills and keen business sense. -
- Ownership of projects and technical areas. -
- Strong core server-side technologies experience (Java), database design & performance tuning exposure. -
- Strong OO design skills, knowledge of frameworks such as Spring/ Spring Boot/ exposure to functional programming a plus. -
- Good knowledge of nodeJS/ noSQL a definite plus. -
- Good exposure to front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular). -
- Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment. -
- Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms. -
- Hands on development across technologies.
- Exp- 6-8 years.
- Qual- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a premier institute.
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers. Web Application developer who possesses a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web applications.
- Design and build scalable, mobile-first web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience as a Full Stack Developer with focus in React.js and Node.js
- Experience with Express.js and Node.js is a must.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is required.
- Experience using Google Firebase is an asset.
- Experience in UI/UX design is preferred.
- You should also be up to speed on practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming.
- You should be very comfortable working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery practices -- and love it as much as we do.
- Understanding and playing a part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery (ideation, project conception, UX, code, testing, deployment, and around again).
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the application development life cycle.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using (Insert specific .NET languages and technologies here that are relevant to your project; indicate whether the focus is on front-end, back-end, or both).
His / Her primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (May specify particular versions based on requirements).
- Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scale-able application.
- Experience creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime(CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Designation Applied For
Current CTC & In Hand CTC
Notice period & whether it is negotiable
Current Precise location
Reason For Change
Any other remarks considered
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Reporting directly to the Founder
The job requires a great deal of responsibility early on, but we're working on something exciting and there's lots of opportunity of growth and learning.
The job is full-time, remotely based, and with flexible hours.