Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. The company is based out of Pune and has a total strength of 180 employees. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
Salary: As per company standards.
Designation: Data Engineering
Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture
Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties
- Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue.
Experience with AWS cloud data lake for development of real-time or near real-time use cases
Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka/Kinesis for real time data ingestion and processing
Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery
Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB, MongoDB etc
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Evangelize a very high standard of quality, reliability and performance for data models and algorithms that can be streamlined into the engineering and sciences workflow
Build and enhance data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions.
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our data team to solve data-driven critical
business problems. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing the existing
end-to-end architecture including the data pipeline architecture. The Data Engineer will
collaborate with software developers, database architects, data analysts, data scientists and platform team on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is
consistent throughout ongoing projects. The right candidate should have hands on in
developing a hybrid set of data-pipelines depending on the business requirements.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain existing and new data-driven architectures.
- Align architecture with business requirements and provide solutions which fits best
- to solve the business problems.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading
- of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’
- Data acquisition from multiple sources across the organization.
- Use programming language and tools efficiently to collate the data.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated.
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics.
- Set up practices on data reporting and continuous monitoring
Required Technical Skills
- Graduate in Computer Science or in similar quantitative area
- 1+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role.
- Advanced SQL knowledge, Data-Modelling and experience working with relational
- databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of
- Experience in developing and optimizing ETL pipelines, big data pipelines, and datadriven
- Must have strong big-data core knowledge & experience in programming using Spark - Python/Scala
- Experience with orchestrating tool like Airflow or similar
- Experience with Azure Data Factory is good to have
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata,
- dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic
- Good understanding of Git workflow, Test-case driven development and using CICD
- is good to have
- Good to have some understanding of Delta tables It would be advantage if the candidate also have below mentioned experience using
- the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud data services
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, etc.
Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.We are hiring for a SharePoint Developer with a relevant work experience of 2-3 years
- Design, develop, debug, test, deploy, document and maintain SharePoint online and MS Teams solutions using out- of- the- box functionality, as well as custom development using Visual Studio 2017, C#, React JS and ASP.NET.
- Understanding PowerApps and Flow Apps, and how they are incorporated in the SharePoint/ 0365 paradigm; Ability to Develop workflows using Microsoft Flow Apps and PowerApps.
- Coding of custom Microsoft Teams App using C# or React JS.
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business process.
- Communicating application requirements smoothly.
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Will work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
- Hands-on experience in any Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure Experience
● Working on an awesome AI product for the eCommerce domain.
● Build the next-generation information extraction, computer vision product powered
by state-of-the-art AI and Deep Learning techniques.
● Work with an international top-notch engineering team with full commitment to
Machine Learning development.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues &
● Good understanding of the mainstream deep learning models from multiple domains:
computer vision, NLP, reinforcement learning, model optimization, etc.
● Hands-on experience on deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet,
BERT. Able to implement the latest DL model using existing API, open-source libraries
in a short time.
● Hands-on experience with the Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding of web
services and modern software technologies.
● Maintained/contributed machine learning projects, familiar with the agile software
development process, CICD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version
● Skilled in the following programming languages: Python 3.
● Good English skills especially for writing and reading documentation
Punchh is the leader in customer loyalty, offer management, and AI solutions for offline and omni-channel merchants including restaurants, convenience stores, and retailers. Punchh brings the power of online to physical brands by delivering omni-channel experiences and personalization across the entire customer journey--from acquisition through loyalty and growth--to drive same store sales and customer lifetime value. Punchh uses best-in-class integrations to POS and other in-store systems such as WiFi, to deliver real-time SKU-level transaction visibility and offer provisioning for physical stores.
Punchh is growing exponentially, serves 200+ brands that encompass 91K+ stores globally. Punchh’s customers include the top convenience stores such as Casey’s General Stores, 25+ of the top 100 restaurant brands such as Papa John's, Little Caesars, Denny’s, Focus Brands (5 of 7 brands), and Yum! Brands (KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell), and retailers. For a multi-billion $ brand with 6K+ stores, Punchh drove a 3% lift in same-store sales within the first year. Punchh is powering loyalty programs for 135+ million consumers.
Punchh has raised $70 million from premier Silicon Valley investors including Sapphire Ventures and Adam Street Partners, has a seasoned leadership team with extensive experience in digital, marketing, CRM, and AI technologies as well as deep restaurant and retail industry expertise.
About the Role:
Punchh Tech India Pvt. is looking for a Senior Data Analyst – Business Insights to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Punchh is a great place to grow your career.
This position is responsible for discovering the important trends among the complex data generated on Punchh platform, that have high business impact (influencing product features and roadmap). Creating hypotheses around these trends, validate them with statistical significance and make recommendations
Reporting to: Director, Analytics
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience Required: 4-6 years
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of custom data analysis projects/requests and work closely with end users (both internal and external clients) to deliver the results
- Identify successful implementation/utilization of product features and contribute to the best-practices playbook for client facing teams (Customer Success)
- Strive towards building mini business intelligence products that add value to the client base
- Represent the company’s expertise in advanced analytics in a variety of media outlets such as client interactions, conferences, blogs, and interviews.
What You’ll Need
- Masters in business/behavioral economics/statistics with a strong interest in marketing technology
- Proven track record of at least 5 years uncovering business insights, especially related to Behavioral Economics and adding value to businesses
- Proficient in using the proper statistical and econometric approaches to establish the presence and strength of trends in data. Strong statistical knowledge is mandatory.
- Extensive prior exposure in causal inference studies, based on both longitudinal and latitudinal data.
- Excellent experience using Python (or R) to analyze data from extremely large or complex data sets
- Exceptional data querying skills (Snowflake/Redshift, Spark, Presto/Athena, to name a few)
- Ability to effectively articulate complex ideas in simple and effective presentations to diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Experience working with a visualization tool (preferably, but not restricted to Tableau)
- Domain expertise: extensive exposure to retail business, restaurant business or worked on loyalty programs and promotion/campaign effectiveness
- Should be self-organized and be able to proactively identify problems and propose solutions
- Gels well within and across teams, work with stakeholders from various functions such as Product, Customer Success, Implementations among others
- As the stakeholders on business side are based out of US, should be flexible to schedule meetings convenient to the West Coast timings
- Effective in working autonomously to get things done and taking the initiatives to anticipate needs of executive leadership
- Able and willing to relocate to Jaipur post pandemic.
- Medical Coverage, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Compensation that stacks up with other tech companies in your area.
- Paid vacation days and holidays to rest and relax.
- Healthy lunch provided daily to fuel you through your work.
- Opportunities for career growth and training support, including fun team building events.
- Flexibility and a comfortable work environment for you to feel your best.
The IT Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for working on assigned projects and technical initiatives in an efficient/effective manner. The IT Infrastructure Analyst must possess a high degree of technical knowledge regarding server & storage systems and associated technology tools for managing them.
The individual is expected to be able to manage and support infrastructure systems as necessary, perform troubleshooting, build new systems, and monitor data center environments.
8-12 years’ experience in IT infrastructure management
Expertise in Dell Server Environments (Dell Hardware & Management system - Open Manage)
Expertise in VMWare (Vcentre setup and management)
Expertise in Windows server and storage
Expertise in EMC (now Dell) SAN and NAS devices
Good Linux skills (basic troubleshooting skills on Linux servers CentOS)
Good networking skills (troubleshooting skills)
Familiarity with Data Center Environmentals (Power, UPS, Cooling etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure such as Nutanix
- Experience and familiarity with Dell networking technology.
- Experience and familiarity with AWS
We are looking for a bright and exceptional Engineering Manager to join our Hyderabad based Technology team. The role involves building complex next generation product used by our clients and architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
What you’ll do: • Manage, design, execute and take complete responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of software projects/products • Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks • Work with business groups to outline project deliverables and manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks • Work with Technical Relationship managers to understand the client initiated R&D requests • Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution • Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure • Engage and manage team of highly talented technologists, and aid in them grow professionally with regular mentoring
What you’ll need: • A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8+ years of experience, fintech domain is a plus • Demonstrated track record of end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software • Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence • Superior project management skills to ensure high-quality and timely solution delivery
- Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams • Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders • Excellent analytical and reasoning skills • Ability to learn new domains and deliver output • Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers • Strong communication skills
Members of the Arcesium Company Group do not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of sex, race, colour, caste, creed, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Expecting a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience
- You will be managing a team of 3 currently
- Take up the ownership of developing and managing one of the largest and richest food (recipe, menu, and CPG) databases
- Interactions with cross-functional teams (Business, Food Science, Product, and Tech) on a regular basis to pan the future of client and internal food data management
- Should have a natural flair for playing with numbers and data and have a keen eye for detail and quality
- Will spearhead the Ops team in achieving the targets while maintaining a staunch attentiveness to Coverage, Completeness, and Quality of the data
- Shall program and manage projects while identifying opportunities to optimize costs and processes.
- Good business acumen, in creating logic & process flows, quick and smart decision-making skills are expected
- Will also be responsible for the recruitment, induction and training new members as well
- Setting competitive team targets. Guide and support the team members to go the extra mile and achieve set targets
Added Advantages :
- Experience in a Food Sector / Insights company
- Has a passion for exploring different cuisines
- Understands industry-related jargons and has a natural flair towards learning more about anything related to food