4+years or more experienced in ASP.Net
Strong in ASP.NET/C#/SQL Server
Experience on MVC, WCF, WPF would be added advantage
Strong knowledge of software development best practices, particularly for design, coding, and testing
Excellent Experience in Software Development Methodologies
Good Understanding of Design patterns
Participated in Application Analysis and Design
Experience in the Database Design, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Cursors
Experience in the documentation of the client requirements and Involved in providing Solutions to the Client
Involved in implementing and developing Web Services
Exposure to unit testing frameworks (MBUnit, NUnit)
Experience with build systems and concepts (TFS, Jenkins, CC.NET, NANT)
Experience in working with Source Code Control Systems TFS, Perforce, Source Safe, SVN, GIT
Extensive involvement and implementation of XML DOM objects in Front end application
Data Migration from Access to SQL Server using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Handling the team members and coordination with the client and team members regarding the requirement
Good communication skills
Ability to work on deadlines and schedule deliverables
Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
About Infogrex Technologies Pvt Ltd.
We are looking for a ASP.Net MVC Web developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, enhance existing applications configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent. communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Help maintain code quality
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.5+.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Good to have experience on SSIS.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of TFS or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
IT experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Design, develop and support real time data monitoring application and a dashboard for a VoIP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with any one NoSQL solution like Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB is a must
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Ability to work in a dev-automation environment with some source control, continuous integration/delivery systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conversant with Elasticsearch, Neo4j and D3.js
- Inclination to GO programming
- Experience working with open source projects
- Self-driven, Motivated, Hardworking, Proactive, Good communication skill and documentation skill, should have experience in gathering business requirement and documentation. Should be a team player
- Desirable: - Knowledge on MVC dot net core
OptiSol Dotnet Team engineers award-winning cloud-native applications to our worldwide customers. We provide simple digital solutions to the complex business problems of our enterprise and startup customers. We look for agile developers with team spirit to continuously deliver value to our customers.
We are a tribe of happy people excited about problem-solving. Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for passionately curious people obsessed with customer happiness.
- Knowledge on design, development and deployment of applications based on CMS and Dot Net technology framework
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures
- Ability to effectively work with a highly technical and virtually located team
Good to have:
- Considerable knowledge in the following: Drupal, .NET MVC, PHP, CSS, Angular, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, DevOps, Agile software development
- Exposure to mobile application development using any one of the mobile development platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Ability to co-ordinate among various user groups and internally within the team. This is a critical skill
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Deliver on commitments
- Self-Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to think through various business issues and come up with solid design solutions that will stand the test of time
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must
Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection
- Managing both front-end and back-end web development requirements from a consumer.
- Taking full responsibility for task/ project execution
- Handling Payment Gateway integration and ecommerce development concepts
- Prioritizing own work and respect deadlines
What you need to have:
- Excellent skills in PHP Laravel
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Databases (more than one is desirable) MySQL, PostGRE, MongoDB
- Experience in Payment Gateway integration and ecommerce development concepts
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Proficient in CSS3/ HTML5
- Should know about source version control like git or svn etc.
- Familiar with AWS & Linux command line will be added advantage.
- Must be a team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Collaborating well with engineers and researchers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Designing and maintaining large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Writing, testing, and releasing world-class, production-ready code.
- Deploying applications on AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
What you need to have:
- Previous working experience as a software developer in Product based company
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MongoDB
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular6+, CSS, LESS/ SASS
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing frameworks, TDD, CI/ CD practices.
- Good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science 4-6 years of industry experience
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience
- Strong communications skills
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 12,00,000 to 20,00,000