LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of accounting services. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Responsible for quarterly GAAP and IFRS accounting oversight and financial reporting. Liaise with external auditors to facilitate the timely completion of audited financial statements. - Having experience in Asset Management, Risk Management, Valuations, Tax, Legal, Compliance, Product Management, Middle Office, and Treasury. AP and AR management, ensure timely processing of the invoices and thus timely payments. Invoice clarification including interaction with purchasers, requisitions and/ or vendors and ensuring 100% accuracy of invoices processed. Raising proper queries to business in case of any issues in invoices processing & resolving the issues. Maintain and reconcile Accounts Payable and GR/ IR accounts. Understand and apply procure to pay processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards Support all internal and external audits.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, commerce and CA with 1 - 2 years of experience 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Accountancy administration Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Zoho Books, Oracle or similar accounting software Proficiency in statutory and tax filings including GST, TDS, PF, PT, MLWF, ESIC, sales tax, income tax and related reconciliations Experience of accounting standards Indian GAAP and US GAAP Experience in preparing management reporting (MIS), company vauations, stock option agreements and related computations Experience of secreterial filings with regularory authorities like RoC in India, RBI in India and SEC in the US Should have multitasking ability and ability to meet the targeted deadlines Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Good time management and organizational skills
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role
To keep up with the exponential growth at Rupifi, we are looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join the team and work directly with senior management to set up and manage the financial functions.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Understand the business, financials and overall accounts and finance functions
- Take ownership of the accounting, reporting, audit, taxation responsibilities
- Take ownership of invoicing, accounts receivables and payables
- Make business projections: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow projections
- Track budget vs actual and conduct variance analysis.
- Be adept in and ensure timely maintenance of books of accounts, ledgers, invoicing, GST and TDS computation and filings etc
- Assist Head of Finance with, preparation of MIS, business models and investor presentations, answering queries of investors and prospective investors related to financials and numbers
- Ensure readiness and compliance for any due diligence by incoming investors
- Coordinate for financial functions with any other teams such as purchase, admin, HR, secretarial
Qualifications for Financial Manager
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Commerce, preferably with CA qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in start-ups, corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, financial management, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, and financial modelling
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Tally ERP
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work with one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country, backed by marquee investors
- Learn from an exceptional set of founders and core team, who will act as mentors and help shape your career
- Industry leading compensation with a mix of fixed and variable components
Role And Responsibilities
- Validate vendor invoices and processing vendor payments on time with all required approvals.
- Handle Day to day accounting activities.
- Validate and Process vendor payments on time with all required approvals
- General ledger review
- Apply knowledge of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Support Financial & Tax Audits
- Prepare month close reports
- Responsibilities include month end closing activities General accounting and ensure proper monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations.
- Hand on experience in Intercompany Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and the policies.
- Audit support internal and external audits.
- Adhere to company accounting policies, US GAAP, and other external requirements.
- Periodical MIS preparation and circulation to team
- Keeping books of account upto date and maintaining invoices and other company documents in an organized manner.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule, bank reconciliations, investment schedule, closing inventory etc.
Required Education and Skills
- B. Com / M. Com with CA or CPA preferred
- Min 1 to 3 years of experience
- Prior experience in General accounting
- Knowledge of financial controls and procedures, GAAP, NetSuite
- Experience working in Finance & Accounts with any ERP environment, typically obtained in 2-3 years
- High integrity, open, communicative & team player
- Strong time management, commitment, and organizational skills
- Previous experience working hands-on in the areas of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Finance Executive you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
Performing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
Processing sales and purchase invoice entries
Tax relief claims e.g Video Games Tax Relief (VGTR)
Assisting with the preparation of payroll, pension, VAT returns
Assisting with month end tasks and producing accurate and timely financial statements
Negotiating the best commercial terms for the company
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
High attention to detail
Strong spreadsheet skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dynamic and highly organised
Part qualified or equivalent (accountancy or finance qualification)
Ideally passion for games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...
Should be CA qualified, or an MBA Finance, similar & relevant qualification, Big4 experience preferred
Work Experience : 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
Salary Range 6-8LPA
•Management Accounting, Reconciliation, Intercompany Reconciliation, accounts payable and receivable
•Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time, management of Companies Act Compliances
•Responsible for oversight and providing guidance to core activities such as: fixed asset management, taxation
•Compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
•Responsible for preparation of monthly performance decks, sales and other reporting requirements
Hands on QuickBooks, Excel, VBA
Our client is a 2 year old D2C company focusing on providing healthy packaged snacks to consumers. The company uses traditional grains and pulses along with exciting flavours that include homegrown ingredients and world's most desired spices. These products are made gluten free and low in cholesterol for people who not only crave for odd-hour snacking but also tasty and wholesome snacks.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Computing taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
- Complying with financial policies and regulations
What you need to have:
- Accounting knowledge for a minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will be add on)
- Must have: Basic accounting knowledge,TDS & GST,Tally, Excel
- Candidate should reside nearby office.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company's accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- GST returns
- TDS knowledge
- Tally Proficient