LeagueSX brings football fans together using fantasy football. We are a new age fans engagement company which offers unique custom fantasy football tournaments among football fans.
We are bringing fans closer to the "Beautiful game", one game at a time. Our approach is inspired by Jurgen Klopp - "We believe in a working philosophy that is very emotional, very fast and very strong. We must work at full throttle and take it to the limit every single day"
We are looking for a PHP Developer to help us go global by building a world-class product.
spynPRO is a SAAS product for academy owners, event organizers and facility owners to manage and grow their business.
We are a small but growing team of 9 that is changing the way academies teach their students, organizers manage events and facilities manage slot booking. Take your career to the next level with us.
About our Engineering Department
We build new features on top of a stack using YII2 framework, consisting of web apps communicating through APIs, backed by MySQL databases and currently using Cordova for our Android and iOS apps
We don’t follow rigid Scrum or Kanban, but we do work in an agile, iterative way – we deploy changes multiple times a week to production and try to continuously improve and implement what works for us.
Here are some things you’ll be doing in the role (but not limited to):
Writing code, code reviews, fixing bugs, optimising server response, etc.
Understanding the problems to be solved, and breaking these down into small, actionable tasks.
Learning and helping others
So, what are we specifically looking for?
About 1-4 years experience in PHP framework, including both successes and failures, which help you make better decisions.
Good working knowledge of PHP MVC Frameworks, MySQL & HTML/CSS.
Significant experience in working on major systems in one or more languages: ideally you’ve built REST API endpoints on top of data storage layers, and understand concepts like authentication, caching, web security, and the way that frontends consume APIs.
What are we currently working on?
1. Developing a new webapp Workpod in Yii2 framework
2. Adding new features to existing product spyn
3. Developing cordova apps for above 2 products
Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Python
Need experience on cloud/Virtualization experience.
Strong working experience in developing application on Linux
Experience of working with multi-threading, IPC and socket programming is must.
Familiarity with OS concepts like memory management, scheduling etc. is desirable.
Familiarity with TCP/IP protocol stack is desirable
Knowledge of Linux networking stack including conceptual understanding of IPsec, iptables, conntrack, bridging, policy based routing etc. is desirable
Familiarity with container technology
Aware of Agile Methodologies, CI/CD methods
Experienced with all phases of project in development, testing and deployment and management of enterprise solutions.
Excellent verbal written communication skills.
Self-motivation and the ability to work under aggressive timeline is must.
Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills
Previous working experience as a Python Web Developer for min 2 years.
Hands-on experience with Django, Flask, or other Python frameworks.
Experience with Design implementation of objects and data models.
Understanding of CI/CD practices.
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
Hands-on experience with complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate system management tasks.
Skit (previously known as http://vernacular.ai/" target="_blank">Vernacular.ai) is an AI-first SaaS voice automation company. Its suite of speech and language solutions enable enterprises to automate their contact centre operations. With over 10 million hours of training data, its product - Vernacular Intelligent Voice Assistant (VIVA) can currently respond in 16+ languages, covering over 160+ dialects and replicating human-like conversations.
Skit currently serves a variety of enterprise clients across diverse sectors such as BFSI, F&B, Hospitality, Consumer Electronics and Travel & Tourism, including prominent clients like Axis Bank, Hathway, Porter and Barbeque Nation. It has been featured as one of the top-notch start-ups in the Cisco Launchpad’s Cohort 6 and is a part of the World Economic Forum’s Global Innovators Community. It has also been listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia start-ups 2021 for its remarkable industry innovation.
We have an opening for a Software Engineer(Solution) role which you might be interested in.
Responsibilities of your role:
- You will be coordinating our enterprise account-specific teams called squads, consisting of members from engineering, machine-learning, and conversation-design teams.
There are five working groups in the organization, (i) Business (ii) Research (iii) Solutions (iv) Product, and (v) Operations, where you will be joining the Solutions working group.
- You will be collaborating with the sales team to design an appropriate solution to the customer's problems and help them showcase the value in the product.
- You will be collaborating with the operations team to ensure we are not compromising on our quality standards.
- You will also be co-working with the product working group to help them improve the overall platform and to prioritize the high-impact initiatives in the roadmap.
Work you will be doing:
- You will be building bespoke voicebots for enterprise clients using internal tools.
- You're expected to help build the Solutions stack whose goal it is to reduce the amount of effort put into building our voicebots.
- You will be involved in analyzing client calls where you're expected to use either data pipelines or SQL to get insights into caller behavior.
- Professional experience of at least 1 year.
- Has experience with integrating or building HTTP APIs
- Has hands-on experience of working with Python
- Good communicator
- Has experience working in any of Django Rest Framework, Redis, Celery
Skit uses a microservices architecture where we employ both HTTP and GRPC to communicate between our services.
We don't expect you to have worked on all of it. We're looking for Python programmers who are ready to pick up the rest of the tech stack on the job.
- Django Rest Framework
- Argo Workflows
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
- How we use that information; and
- How to access and update that information.
This policy covers the information you share with Skit (Cyllid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) during the application or recruitment process including:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process;
- Information from interviews and phone-screenings you may have, if any;
- Details of the type of employment you are or may be looking for, current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- Details of how you heard about the position you are applying for;
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties;
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application or a potential future application (e.g. your LinkedIn profile); and/or
- Information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process.
Your information will be used by Skit for the purposes of carrying out its application and recruitment process which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at Skit;
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations, where applicable;
- Making improvements to Skit's application and/or recruitment process including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with us.
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills experience that you provide to Us, as well as your video in case you conduct your interview using the Video Interview feature.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
AJAX and JS and their frameworks to create and integrate
functional web standard projects. Taking ready HTML/CSS files
from front end developers and executing the project based on the
logic and wireframes provided by designers
Solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON, and XML
● Proven experience building data-driven web
● Experience working with API development
● Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC
● Experience with Open Source PHP CMS such as
WordPress or Drupal or Magento
● Comfortable with data modeling, stored
procedures, and views
● Ability to work closely with front end developers
● Experience building large, scalable applications
● Experience building custom
● Awareness of current development trends in the
coding and development like Docker, Micro
services and an understanding of how these
technologies can improve and impact projects
● Knowledge of GIT or any other version control
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level ( 2-5 years of experience)
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Location : Remote. (Office is based in bangalore)
Compensation : Market standards with additional ESOP’s
threedots is an early stage,well funded startup changing the way stock market trading works in India and filling the gaping holes in the current retail trading/investing market in the country. We’re building India’s first social platform for stock market based content creators.
We’re looking for talented folks with a growth mindset and passion to create exciting, high impact products from scratch to help us on our mission to democratise the stock markets for the millennial generation.
Ideal candidates are expected to apply their primary engineering skill set while also developing skills of a product and owning features end to end.
Brownie points for experience in trading or investing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Kotlin, Golang including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Experience designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye to build and enhance exciting products
- Expertise in software design and development.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e. g. Java)
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story.
making api and wokring on aws and s3 is added advantage.