About Agilex Tech Solutions
At Agilex our mission is to provide quality products and service to our customers.
We listen to our customers and make every effort to meet their needs through well-stocked inventory, trained technical staff, and experienced sales team. We deliver fast, flexible, and cost effective solutions to build long-term relationships with our customers
1. Work on social media outreach/engagement.
2. Send out emails as part of email marketing campaigns (Email Marketing).
3. Reach out for leads on social media handles with targets(Lead Generation).
4. Research fresh ideas and work in collaboration with the Marketing team.
5. Any other marketing task set forward within the team.
We are looking for a team player and can find innovative ideas to generate quality leads.
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising video advertising campaigns You should be extremely organised and will leverage checklists to ensure that nothing is forgotten and will strive for zero errors. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, metric driven, entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and great attention to detail
- Excellent Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to detail, Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience with the programmatic display or video marketing.
- Experience with Campaign optimisation and reports handling
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Familiar with marketing tech-related issues and responses
- Experienced working with Video serving tech. (Adtelligent, Cedato, Spring serve etc)
- Experience with Tag Integration (VAST/VPAID)
- Experience with relational satabases like MYSQL
- Familiarity with Data Analytics and tools like Python/ NumPy
- 1-5 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths
• The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for website, mobile applications & to make sure that the goals are achieved
• The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
• Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
• Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
• Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies
• Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
• Monitor and administer web analytics
Experience / Skills: • Minimum 4+ years of experience (preferred gaming industry) • Having practical experience of working on ASO (App store optimization) • Knowledge/implementation skills on technical elements like - app localization, deep linking, etc. • Agile reporting skills - using tools, excel and internal data
Egadgetportal was founded by a team with deep experience in language services and scaling businesses from small to big, and across multiple disciplines such as client intake, servicing, operations, HR and team scaling and recruitment, marketing and finance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team to help achieve our ambitious online growth goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing online marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our founders in all stages of digital marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire best-in-class digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various online marketing strategies (e.g. SEO, Google Ads/SEM, social media, email newsletters, etc.). Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. You will also benefit from being an early joiner in the Egadgetportal team and will be offered opportunities to develop your career on a long-term basis.
Support marketing activities in daily tasks
Keep the website content up to date
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. blog posts, social media, newsletters, website content)
Prepare creative assets (using Canva)
Help distribute marketing materials
Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
Help organise webinars
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques (including digital marketing) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CMS, CRM tools, Google Analytics and Google Ads)
Passion for language services, communications, translations and/or interpreting services
Current enrollment in a related Bachelor of Marketing or similar degree
Be part of a small, rapidly growing business.
Flat structure – take responsibility, be your own boss, and help us shape the direction of the business.
Fully remote work environment – work from home!
Be part of a team connecting communities through language
Join us as we drive growth in one of India. most rewarding sectors
Please send your resume, university results and a couple of lines around why you'd be interested in the role before 10 January 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
· Plan, handle and execute various digital channel ads and PPC campaigns for company websites
· Handle team of executives to lead SEO, content, and design requirements of marketing campaigns
· Handle both online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEO , PPC, social media marketing, email, and affiliate channels.
· Lead and manage whole lead generation initiative for B2B services campaign in international markets like USA, UK, Australia and Europe.
· Use and manage different tools required to manage, control and report progress of marketing initiatives and campaigns
· Conceptualize, design and execute various marketing campaigns from time to time to generate high quality qualifies leads for company
· Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
· 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
· Excellent understanding of B2B services marketing.
· Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
· Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience in creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
· Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
· Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
· An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
· B2B Services Marketing
· Marketing Campaigns
· Demand Generation
· Lead Conversion
· Content Creation
· Sales process understanding