Department : Sales
1. Job PURPOSE:
Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall sales strategy. This position reports to the Sales Manager
2. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
l Understand the business and the potential
l Analyzing market and sales information
l Identification of prospective clients.
l Set up a Brand identification strategy and execution plan
l Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and maintaining research databases.
l Set and track sales targets for team
l Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
l Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
l Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
l Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
l Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
l Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
3. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Overall : 4 - 6 yrs
4. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
l The candidate should have experience in the preparation and execution of a sales strategy.
l In depth Understanding of sales process
l Sales Matrix
l B2B Product Sales experience is mandatory
l Experience in Salesforce and or other CRM tool
l Client Engagement
l Campaign management and active followup experience is must.
l Sales Techniques
l Excellent Communication Skills
l Conceptual Skill
l Analytical Ability
l Solution Oriented
l Ownership of tasks
6. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Preference: MBA –Marketing ( tier 1 or 2 college)
BA, B.Com, BBM, Non tech is preferred
Age: between 28 to 32 Years
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Quantum BSO and Tech Pvt Ltd
Quantum is a global firm providing specialised management consultancy and innovative technology-enabled services for the transportation industry. We work closely with each of our clients, providing them with insightful, customised solutions that add quantifiable value and bring about measurable results. Our commitment is to help our clients realise their vision.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The business development counselor interacts with parents or adult learners after they have taken a demo class and have experienced the product. Since these were high intent nurtured leads, There is no cold calling required. The role involves achieving weekly revenue targets by:
- Inviting parents or the adult learners to a video counseling session
- Conducting a detailed video counseling session with the decision-makers and taking them closer to their decision to purchase
- Looking at the entire sales life-cycle, starting from engaging with parents till final conversion and i.e. enrolment in the program
How is sales at PlanetSpark different?
- High Intent Leads - you get leads after they take a 1-hour demo.
- Extensive Training- you will get extensive instructor training and on-the-job training
- Career Progression - Get fast-track growth in designation and compensation
- Rewards and Recognition- become a star performer and get recognized through the weekly rewards ceremony!
Mission statement for the role:
- Generate revenue by achieving weekly target through consultative inside sales.
Your career path
Working with a fast-growing, the startup provides the opportunity to grow, aggressively up the ladder and assume greater responsibilities and experiences at a very young age. Our meritocratic, performance-based policy identifies and promotes top performers.
- Business development counselor
- Senior business development counselor
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Associate Director - Associate Vice President - Vice president
Key skills to be successful in the role:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal presentation, and problem-solving skills
- A go better attitude and winning mindset
- Excellent influencing skills and Street smartness
- Performance-driven people who adhere to guidelines set by the organization
What we're looking for?
- We do not look for any specific degree of GPAs. We are open to all those who have a passion for sales and the zeal to grow quickly in their career.
- You should be located in Gurgaon or should be ready to locate to Gurgaon. This is a work-from-office role.
- You should be okay to work 5 days a week with a weekly off on Thursday. Saturday. Sunday are the most important days for your role as maximum customers take their counseling session on these days.
Apart from doing impactful work together, we ensure that our employees are well taken care of and that they feel strongly about creating confidence across the globe.
We are seeking an experienced Business Evangelist with technical sales experience to join our Enterprise Sales team. As
a Business Evangelist, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, and solution
showcase, managing existing accounts and building long-term relationships with prospects & customers.
Only Female candidates
Location - Chennai
1. Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and drive business growth.
2. Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within target accounts.
3. Identify and qualify new business opportunities through lead generation, and referrals.
4. Conduct high-level solution presentations and demonstrations to prospects and customers.
5. Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts, account plans, and reports.
6. Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and product management teams to ensure customer satisfaction and
7. Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on market trends and competition.
1. Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of enterprise technical sales experience in SaaS, Software or Cyber Security organisations.
3. Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Meet and exceed sales targets
Maintain data on excel and successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with clients
Good English speaking skills
Strong verbal communication skills
Who has 6 months and less than 6 months of experience in sales
2 to 3 LPA
Time and Location ( Work from Office)
The evening shift starts from 8 PM to 5 AM at East Delhi
- Recruit Stockist/Super stockist.
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
As we take a leap into the next decade we’re launching 4 new roles that allows our nutritionists to be in leadership positions. As a Zonal Head of East / West / North / South, you will be responsible for the performance and management of all nutritionists within your assigned zone of hospitals. You will be trained and mentored to take on this new role that prepares you to be a manager. You will cultivate your team and be a role-model of excellence and integrity to them.
● You will ensure the nutritionists in your zone counsel every child, everyday
● You will build a strong team with the hospitals you work in, and participate in hiring and training as and when necessary
● You will communicate and build a positive relationship with all the doctors within your zone
● You will plan for long-term absenteeism in your assigned zone, making sure no centre is left unattended without a nutritionist
● You will champion technology, are comfortable with and ensure seamless and error-free adoption of the FoodHeals App amongst your nutritionists
● You will ensure that monthly reports, success stories and/or case studies sent by the nutritionist from their hospitals are collated and sent to your line manager as per agreed deadlines
● You are thorough in your understanding of programs across all hospitals in your assigned zone, and ensure smooth functioning as per planned budgets.
● You’ll guide the nutritionists reporting to you, mentor them, help them with tough cases during weekly case calls and document them
● You’ll develop innovative counselling techniques to help through difficult cases
● You’ll assist in research, training and publishing case studies / papers
● This role requires you to travel to all hospitals within the assigned zone and be at the hospitals for 8 hours (9.30am-5:30pm)
● You will continue to assess, counsel and plan diets for pediatric oncology and hematology
patients in the IPD & OPD at the hospital where you are stationed
● You'll support execution of special initiatives as needed
● You’ll share a weekly report on the impact and outcomes of your and your team’s work with the Head Nutritionist
● You’ll be responsible for the performance of the nutritionists in your appointed region
● You will address their concerns and involve the Head Nutritionist whenever necessary
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Ground level sales, by approaching the target audience directly - based on target audience (people with pets, product vendors or service providers in the industry)
- Association with Service providers to get them registered on Petkonnect. For example, Groomers, Trainers etc.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Work with, and achieve monthly sales targets
- Handle customer queries, if any
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
any degree other than b.com, ie. BMS, BBA, CRM, M.com or any other Bachelors / Diploma having sales and marketing as primary subjects. E-Commerce background.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.