Should have knowledge of implementation, application support.
Good knowledge of BI publisher.
Good in customization and development of CRM module
Should have good knowledge in Unix/ Shell Scripting (UNIX)
Should have good knowledge in the PLSQL & Oracle
Should have Basic knowledge in Corporate / Institutional Banking, Trade Finance, Payments, Loans and Retail areas.
Finacle Scripting, Finacle Reporting Tool (FINRPT), CRM customization
Finacle Integrator (FI), JSP/JS
Overall 5+ years of experience required in Finacle Development
Good banking experience
Strong analytical skills
Strong hold on oral & written communication
Experience in Finacle application
Ability to identify and escalate issues, keep managers and peers well informed on a recurrent basis
Able to work in high pressure environment
Highly motivated and team oriented
The ideal candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience on SAP Abap.
Should be well versed with Reports , Interfaces , Conversions , Enhancements , Forms and User exits.
Should be good in stakeholder management.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be good in Project management.
Knowledge of S/4 Hana is required.
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Automation Anywhere) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Automation Anywhere).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
- Provide thought leadership on how best to meet business requirements using the CDM platform
- Help determine the architectural direction of the CDM platform and related infrastructure
- Collaborate with business analysts and product owners to interpret and synthesize requirements
- Work with other team members to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Keep current on industry best practices and help to incorporate relevant updates into solutions.
- Analyze and Identify existing architecture and come up with suggestions and implement changes to bring solutions to a more stable state.
- Act as a single point of contact to the team (including dev/QA/support) in guiding to adopt best practices across technology development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- 10+ years working in an IT environment (Preferably on Digital or DWH/ETL applications)
- 5+ years Java/.net (or similar) application design and development experience
- 4+ years Tibco EBX5 architect/design/development experience
- 5+ years database design/development experience in MS SQL Server or similar DBs with query tuning and optimization
- Proficiency in SQL, XML, JSON
- Min 5 years working experience an agile development team
- Min 3 to 5 years of exp with Azure Cloud including services like VMs, Security, Storage, App Services, Service Bus, Active Directory, Azure SQL
- Experience in ETL, DW/BI, modeling, and manipulating data using Microsoft Access, SQL, Tableau, or similar tools
- Knowledge of MDM (Master data management) foundational concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of the organization
- Experience working in a heterogeneous technology environment
- Ability to participate in high-level architecture design as well as hands-on development
- Experience developing applications in the Salesforce platform
- Exposure to web applications and web portals is added advantage
- Analysing medical processes and service quality
- Developing review parameters for quality assessment
- Improving care service delivery and patient experience
- Coordinating with inhouse team of 50 doctors
- Coordinating with patients for managing grievances
- Creating reports for periodic reviews
- MBBS in Medicine with 1-4 years’ operational and/or administrational experience in a hospital/healthcare company.
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office is a must.
- Problem solving attitude
- Post-graduation not required.
- Working Sundays
However Candidates who are BDS, BAMS or BHMS with at least 2 years in healthcare operations and admin experience may also apply.