- Own the lifecycle of users from on-boarding, setup, to the day-to-day support, including serving as front-line for issues on the ongoing engagements.
- Crafting delightful user experiences around user on-boarding and support, such as ticketing, support channels, and customer communications.
- Tracking metrics and measurements of user engagement and behavior.
- Crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translating user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborating with Engineering to deliver them.
- For the first 6-9 months, expect a lot of hands-on, detail-oriented work, often requiring your exposure to other areas like sales/account management, including occasionally plugging in on for other functions.
- In the mid-to-long-term, expect an increasing amount of specialization into a deeper role, with the possibility of eventually building and scaling a team.
About The Quartile Company
A customer service specialist will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Our target customers are digital creators in different industries (influencers, gamers, youtubers, bloggers, etc.)
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and do outgoing calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
1. Act as a first line support for IT department
2. Answer internal and external customer calls and emails
3,create service desk tickets, assign technician and follow up closure
4.Monitirng service desk dashoard and sending alert for SLA violations
5. end to end front line coordination
Skills - experience in interacting with US clients
basic understandign of IT set up and computing issues
ITIl V3 certification would be an added advantage
Please note that the shift timings will be 6pm to 3am and 8:30pm to 5:30am.
Home drop available
JOINING BONUS FOR EARLY JOINERS .
About the Role:
Our students and partners are our top priority - we go above and beyond to ensure we exceed their expectations. We thrive on delivering exceptional service and a positive end-to-end customer experience.
We are looking for a dedicated Customer Engagement Manager to join our Global Customer Service Team. This role requires you to guide and lead a team that supports our students or partners via phone or online emails/ live chat channels - your excellent team management, written and verbal communication skills will see you successfully master this role.
- Knowledge & Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Setting KPI’s and targets
- Train team members
- Prior communication and managing team experience is preferred.
- Understanding of International Education.
- Research required information using available resources
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Maintaining a harmonious workplace
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service associates and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
You have a positive can-do attitude and are open to learning and working in a global team.
You’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and take pride in your ability to close and achieve great outcomes for both parties.
You are a creative thinker and are open to new ideas to improve our student and partner relationship management as and when required.
You look after people and are able to conduct training and develop good professional relationship within a team environment.
You have experience managing team and delegating tasks.
We are a rapidly growing people focused organisation with a fun, friendly and flexible culture. We need you to help us grow and transform.
Key selling points
- Incredible global role in a rapidly growing organisation
- Help us build an amazing global team and culture
- Attractive remuneration and yearly travel
Who We Are: Highlevel is a thriving start-up, comprised of passionate individuals who like to have fun and work really hard to provide exceptional service for our clients across 15 countries! We are empowering marketing agencies and entrepreneurs by providing all of the resources needed to succeed online. Our mission is to help our clients grow at a faster rate and turn into 8 figure businesses. High Level is the FASTEST growing, white label platform for Digital Marketing Agencies, CRM, email, 2-way SMS, funnel builder, AND MORE! Want to learn more? Check out our website: https://www.gohighlevel.com/
Who You Are: Is “customer service” your middle name? Do you look for proactive ways to get in front of customer inquiries before they become issues? Do you understand the differences between Customer Success and Customer Support, but can thrive in either role? We are looking for strategic thinkers with creative problem-solving skills, excellent communication and a belief that all-hands-on-deck teamwork and collaboration are the keys to success!
The other requirements for this position are:
- Previous customer service experience in a relevant capacity - even better if you’ve been in Customer Success or Tech Support.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills required, fluency in other languages is a plus!
- B2B Marketing or SaaS experience preferred, not required.
- Ability to easily adapt to CRM systems and automation tools.
- You can maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to customers/clients at all times.
- Ideally, you LOVE tech, marketing, and are constantly learning new things.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check specific to the position applied for.
Day-to-Day: On a day-to-day basis you will be building strong relationships with our clients to ensure a successful experience with HighLevel products and services. This may include:
- Fielding and servicing all direct customer inquiries and requirements, working in conjunction with the internal teams in accordance with agreed strategies and business plans.
- Assisting with new client trial-to-pay conversion through contributing to demos, taking part in presentations, and speaking to the long-term success of clients.
- Daily correspondence through any number of channels, including video conferencing, email, telephone and social media inquiries - from customers regarding requirements that include product information, pricing, services, and delivery information.
- Providing customer service on small to midsize accounts of moderate complexity.
- Providing regular status reports and communication on the progress of client concerns, issues, and bugs both internally and externally.
- Conducting product training to clients as needed.
- Addressing and resolving customer conflicts in an effective and professional approach.
- Acting as a liaison with colleagues throughout all HighLevel departments to drive a common strategy.
Job Type: Full-time
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a young team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Responsibilities for Interfacing Engineer:
Provide service and customer support during field visits
Follow discussed schedule and execute accordingly
Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
Diagnose errors or technical problems and resolve them with a guided approach,
Follow regular reporting to the manager
Document processes where required
Follow all company and department field procedures and protocols
Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization
Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
Build positive relationships with customers
1-3 year’s experience in-field support
Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
We are looking for a Senior Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with our services. Senior Support Executive responsibilities include handling technical support associates and being familiar with using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, chat, and call to give clients quick answers to product-related queries. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software queries, and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to e-meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical and non-technical queries.
- Managing the team of Technical Support Associates and ensuring that they are performing well.
- Research and identify solutions to software queries.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical/non-technical query
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open querries at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for yourself and team.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the field of technical support
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical queries
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Understanding of how API works.
- Good to have basic accounting knowledge.
- Flexible Work hours
- Flat Organisation Structure
- Contribute to the growth of the product
- Health and Skill Development benefits
Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
Huge Requirements for Top MNC's!!
Walk in with Resume, walk out with offer letter,
One day interview process... two rounds of interview
Job Description :
• Freshers or Experience in any sales, Inside Sales, Banking process/customer service,BPO background from Banking process, MBA freshers, BE/Btech can also apply
• Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Incentives
• Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
• Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
• Role Category:Voice
• Role:Associate/Senior Associate
• Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
About The company:
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 900+ people.
Role and Responsibility – Sales Champion
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions
• Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities /
secondary data sources
• Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate
revenue for the organization.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Relationship Manager
• Act as relationship manager for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Sravani N S.