1. Should have been working for at least 3 years as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer in an AWS Cloud Environment .
2. Has done Infrastructure coding using Cloudformation/Terraform and Configuration also understands it very clearly
3. Deep understanding of the microservice design and aware of centralized Caching(Redis),centralized configuration(Consul/Zookeeper)
4. Hands-on experience of working on containers and its orchestration using Kubernetes
5. Hands-on experience of Linux and Windows Operating System
6. Worked on NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, Aerospike, Mongo or
Couchbase, Central Logging, monitoring and Caching using stacks like ELK(Elastic) on the cloud, Prometheus, etc.
7. Has good knowledge of Network Security, Security Architecture and Secured SDLC practices