If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM" target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
About Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. (Byju's)
|Sales is not about selling anymore. It is more about listening, building relationship, establishing trust, educating, and being a solution provider.
Are you a people person with the above skills?
Have you been working for 5+ years in the education sector especially with colleges and universities in the Maharashtra region?
You are the person we are looking for.
Responsible for revenues from university products of iamneo.ai - neo PAT, neo Colab, neo Exam, for the Maharashtra region.
Own the complete sales cycle for Maharashtra region right from prospecting to closure.
Identify, connect, explore, and advice potential clients on using iamneo.ai university products that eventually results in sales.
Build and maintain strong customer relationships before, during, and after sales.
Upsell other products to existing clients.
Who should apply?
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
A person with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Someone who is self-disciplined and organized.
Someone who is diligent with follow-up.
Someone who is empathetic and sensitive to client’s needs.
Already has a proven record of working with colleges and universities in the Maharashtra region.
Place of Work:
You will be deputed in Coimbatore for the first three months.
From the fourth month, you will be working out of Pune.
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web.
Direct Selling and Target Based (Field Sales/Out Side Sales).
Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made to clients.
Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
Handle client queries/escalations.
Should have effective sales & negotiation ability.
Interacting with vendors for product upload in their respective Domain.
Manage and create product listing and another day to day activities on portal
Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
Must have a Laptop & Bike
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Provide customers with successful product demonstration of SaaS technology and applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Qualification required for this role include-
- 0-2 years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
- MBA (marketing) preferred.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi.
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e-commerce’s.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Our Gurgaon-based client focuses on helping local businesses grow by introducing them to their SaaS platform. They are into everything local, from Listing & Review management, across social platforms, search platforms, and more. They are also into building and managing hyperlocal targeted advertising campaigns.
Founded in 2014, our client is a location data management platform. They serve multi-location enterprises across India and South East Asia. They are also helping brands to engage with audiences through their store-level messaging capabilities. The company earned a revenue of over $5 Million in the year 2021.
They have been awarded in various categories in the last few years, a few examples of which are IDMA Awards, Vega Awards, Landy Awards, Digixx Awards, Echo Awards etc.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the client portfolio of multi-location large brands. You should be able to build strong sustainable relationships based on your in-depth knowledge and high-performance.
What you will do:
- Managing and executing entire sales process from prospecting to closure, while continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with accurate forecasting
- Delivering highest service levels at all times, making clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage the platform to meet their KPIs
- Onboarding the customers once they sign up on the platform and working towards up-selling other products from the company
- Achieving high sense of customer satisfaction with focus on growing the accounts by being the trusted advisor to clients
- Working with highly driven entrepreneurs and mentors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate, Preferably MBA from Renowned B-School
- Min. 2- 4 Years of successful journey selling SaaS/ Ad Tech in Indian Market
- Proven success in beating sales targets and following a consultative sales approach on behalf of the clients
- Ability to push new offerings along with core offerings to enhance penetration into accounts
- Savvy with digital productivity tools and well versed with analysing and presenting data in Microsoft Excel
- Data, digital advertising and/ or platform sales experience is a big plus
- Very strong and convincing communication and presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Understanding of the importance of building successful case studies
- Hunter mindset
- Ability to connect with key decision makers at client side
Thanks & Regards,
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their IT Needs and concerns.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to act as the first point of contact with our customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
As a Business Development Manager, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales, profitability and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Work closely with sales Manager and other internal teams to meet individual and
- group sales quotas
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with our partner Distributors/OEM`S to build pipeline and close deals.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skill
- Preferable to have a two wheeler for client/vendor meetings
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- High degree of professionalism
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts & understanding customers' needs.
- Making outbound calls/communications to potential customers, and source new sales opportunities through inbound leads.
- Use outbound channels like LinkedIn to identify key decision makers.
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Creating, maintain and expand the database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build opportunities pipeline.
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects.
- Keeping all the sales & marketing collateral ready & up-to-date.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Preferably with MBA.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
We need an epic individual who will be part of the Business Development team to crack deals with chefs & consumers. Join us in our mission to build a household customer-centric brand to impact every chef and individual. We are now operating only in Hyderabad, Telangana; with a goal of rapid scaling across the state followed by Country. we’re building a team that represents this goal of ours. That’s where you come in!
Being part of the Business Development team, you will report to the core founding team. You will have the opportunity to showcase your broad set of deal-cracking, growth-stimulating skills that will contribute to Garnish Company’s growth.
In this Internship, you will support the delivery of the App functioning and Company goals to Chefs in order to increase chef onboarding on to our Mobile app and maximize sales. You will also contribute to the Chef bookings on our app by stimulating marketing strategies for our target audiences.
* Do you tick these boxes?
* You are creative, passionate, and curious.
* Master of words who can breakdown a complex question to the simplest answer.
* You want to experience a fast-paced Startup company.
* You have a strong understanding of talking to people and convince an idea.
* You understand a target audience's needs and goals and you can translate them into strategies to serve their needs.
* You have a creative drive and best pitch for “Sell me a Pen”.
* An interest in entrepreneurship, learning, and a “Make a difference” mentality.
* You can take direction well and manage multiple assignments at any given time.
**Key Skills and Qualifications**
* Understand current customer challenges and design effective solutions to mitigate these issues and improve the overall customer experience.
* Leverage user/customer feedback to identify opportunities to further enhance the current state customer experience.
* Proven ability to work independently to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
* Be a contributing member of the team's growth and learning.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Any Graduate who aspires to be an entrepreneur someday.
**Good to have (not mandatory)**
* Hotel Management/Hospitality background.
* Pursuing MBA or a prospect.
**What you’ll get**
* Amazing growth prospects and opportunities - At Garnish Company there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so do the opportunities.
* Freedom to work remotely.
* We don’t micro-manage, we respect your creative process and your time to implement things.
* The competitive Market standard for Stipend rate.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our clientèle. You will be the front face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.Individuals who are comfortable interacting with a wide range of people can become business development associates. Great interpersonal skills promote interest, which can ultimately lead to purchases. It also doesn’t hurt to have a pleasant phone voice. Other essential factors include:
Salesmanship – understanding the needs of others and presenting your company as capable of meeting their desires leads to buying
Thick skin – potential customers do not always wish to be contacted and sales efforts fail quite routinely, so the ability to move on from negative situations is imperative
Multitasking skills – juggling multiple projects and clients is commonplace and requires good time management, attention to detail, and prioritization
Industry background – experience in the area in which one is selling can be required or at least helpful, such as healthcare knowledge when promoting medical insurance
Analytical skills. Person must evaluate the characteristics of each client to determine the appropriate insurance policy.
Communication skills. Person must be able to communicate effectively with customers by listening to their requests and suggesting suitable policies.
Initiative. Person need to actively seek out new customers to maintain a flow of commissions.
Self-confidence. Person should be confident when making “cold” calls (calls to prospective customers who have not been contacted before). They must speak clearly and persuasively and maintain their composure if rejected.
Your primary focus is to identify, pitch, negotiate and on-board new clients on the field. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
Prospect using Linked in, lead lists, and existing clients to qualify for corporate sales leads
Design new & innovative approaches to reach corporate decision-makers at scale, using tools and technologies. Meet corporate HRs and business owners, and close deals as efficiently
Making powerful sales presentations and create solutions based on needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues