Job Profile : Creative Content Creator
CTC Range: 3-6 LPA
Job Essence -
It’s Only Words ..and the words are all I have ..to take your heart away…
Country Roads take me home ….
Har rang kuchh kehta hai…
We are looking for those who can feel the soul of seasons, the flora and fauna, the mountains, and the river…similarly if they feel the soul, the character of a brand to communicate and build the connect with its audience!
We are looking for content professionals to handle narrative based writings for content pieces for ever growing and global brands we have in our portfolio.
You should be digitally savvy/from media background/writer/author or be the next new age Prahlad Kakkar, Prasoon Joshi, Piyush Pandey, Josy Paul, R Balki, Alque Padamsee in making in Digital Agency world with a good grip on brand communications driven by content strategy.
You should be able to think beyond the universe to the roots of our nation, work on your style of content and help in brands’ facelift/makeover/launches. This applies to the messaging for all the audience’s touch points.
Our clients rely on us with trust of the above. We are their Partners in Progress (not a typical agency vendor). We may even help them to make their brand mandates, manifestation plans and guidelines. So there is almost no instructional or Copy/Paste working. You need to be as original as you are!
The Creative Content Creator will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, shooting, and/or editing various types of content, that align with the brand's voice, tone, and messaging. Your role will involve understanding latest digital social media trends and incorporating them into your content to drive user engagement, promote the brand's message, and achieve the overall marketing goals. You will collaborate closely with other content creators, creative designers, video producers/editors, the director of social media + connections, and other stakeholders to develop content strategies, craft impactful messages, and optimize content for various social media channels. Your experience in creating content that resonates with social media audiences and existing trends will be essential in driving user action and promoting the brand's presence in the social media landscape.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Conceptualize compelling and engaging paid and organic copy, graphics and/or videos for social media platforms.
- Actively search for and identify trends (geographical/regional, temporal, and intuitive) that are relevant for the brand’s audience within the latest social media and connected platform trends, visual design trends, and industry best practices to ensure the brand's social media content remains relevant and effective.
- Deliver still and video assets weekly to maintain Brand’s organic social presence, ensuring the Brand is actively engaging in cultural social conversations.
- Ensure that all copy created for social media platforms aligns with the brand's messaging and tone. While all visual assets adhere to established brand guidelines and the brand’s visual identity.
- Work with the client servicing manager, creative designers, video producers/editors, and other stakeholders to develop copy and visual strategies for social media platforms that align with the overall marketing goals and objectives, including messaging, target audience, and content themes.
- Optimize copy for social media platforms, including character limitations, hashtag usage, and other platform-specific considerations, to ensure that the content is engaging, shareable, and drives user action.
- Edit and enhance visual content to optimize for social media platforms, including resizing, cropping, color correction, and other adjustments to ensure optimal performance and engagement.
- Concept creative ideas and develop action plans for social + connected platform (ex. digital/social activations + influencer experience) that drive user engagement and brand recognition in social space.
1) Convert ideas into content pieces. These content pieces (output) can be in the form of:
- Web Related Content:
- Landing Page/Forms
- Emailers/Ebooks/Downloadables – Topic/Body/Links
- Social Media Content:
- Social Media Copies
- Social Media creative content
- Blog/Articles/Press releases/Story telling/Infographics
- SEM Content:
- Paid ads content – FB/Instagram/Google/LinkedIn/YouTube
Ø Content for creative cards/videos
Ø Copies and descriptions
- Remarketing ad sets
- SEO content – Blogs/Articles using keywords
- WhatsApp messages
- YouTube descriptions/Video scripting
- Profile Writing
- Viral Content
- Media Kit/PR activities/3rd Party PR
- Media Relations
- Influencer Marketing
- Online Reputation Management(ORM) areas
2) Planning – Understand/Work/Create/Assist
· DMO Plan – Along with the SEM and Digital/Social Media Campaign teams
· Manifestation Plan
· Activity Charter - Along with the SEM and Digital/Social Media Campaign teams
3) Team & Vendor Management: Individual Contribution, Buddy Coaching, Participate in Recruitment/Induction, KRA setting and Performance Evaluation:
· Work Allocation Based on Activity Charter & SMO Tracker
· Primary & Secondary Work related ownership to ensure business continuity as a part of risk mitigation
· Setting up KRAs (using InnoWET) and Performance review
· Time sheet Management & Analysis
· Social Media Participation and updated Profile on all mediums
· Work closely with the creatives/videos team for proper implementation of the campaign
4) Review & Analytics:
· Client’s success PPT and Report with executive summary
· Team Productivity based on Time Sheets
· Create phase(Web/Content and Visuals) Activity Charter Conformance Report
· Consolidated success Report /PPT for internal stakeholders
· Content success report and analytics tracking based on the medium
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-3+ years of experience as a in content editing, social media marketing or other related fields, preferably in an advertising agency or marketing department.
- Excellent writing, photo, graphic, video and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (i.e. Premiere Pro, After Effects) or other similar software programs(Optional)
- Proficiency in using Canva or other similar software programs for designing and video editing(Mandatory)
- Ability to adapt writing style to different target audiences and brand voices is a must
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, their features, and limitations, and ability to optimize copy for different platforms.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate creative concepts and ideas to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with website landing pages and modules, banners, and additional promotional material is a plus and may be needed as extension of campaign work
- Strong attention to detail, with a keen eye for aesthetics and brand consistency.
You will work closely with the:
- Digital - Social Media and Brand ideation team
- Creative teams
- SEM/Promotions teams
You should be able to
- Believe that everything can be made viral
- Extensive research
- Work in teams
- Work in solace
- Most important: Willingness to learn
What kind of people are we looking for? Simple:
· We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
· Not a mere task taker.
· Ability to work with deliverables in mind.
· Entrepreneurial instinct beyond office cubicle
· Intelligence to do multitasking and prioritization of work
· Excellent communication skills- written oral and articulation.
· Ability to initiate/participate with intelligence, thoughtful new ideas in business discussion and meetings.
· Instinct of exhaustive reading, research ,analysis beyond the conventional format and adding value to the deliverables
· Strong strategic bent with inclination towards learning and contributing.
· Adaptability and flexibility to work with cross-functional areas of business.
· Zeal to be driven by productivity than by activity
· Self discipline and ability to do work with self supervision.
· You do what you preach, or at least try
· You not only work hard, you party hard too
· You have an eye for detail
· If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
· You are a DIY person. Period
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 6+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, and analyze heat maps and visitor recordings to improve the performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, and provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work, provide feedback, and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, and track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, and delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion for learning new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, and want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
Create Presentations for various occasions.
Create responses to RFPs/RFIs
Create content for Web
Manage social accounts
Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Leadership and communication skills
- Very skilled at MS office applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills and flair
- Interest in and understanding of the industry – often a technology-related one
- Ability to research and keep on top of industry developments
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Aptitude for time management and organisation
- Problem-solving ability.
Call To Action is looking for an SEO expert to manage, strategize and implement search engine optimization activities across major search networks to maximize ROI
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and other content development initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages, and websites for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience at an agency or brand level for 2-3 years
- In-depth understanding of marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition and website analytics tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Bonus if you have SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook and Bing to run SEM campaigns to aid SEO
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - choosing a college, by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, the student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
High-Quality Student Leads
Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutions
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
Skills Required :
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Roadmap with us:
- First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater to content based on user behavior using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
- Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands-on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
- Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from the ideation stage to the implementation stage
- Creating the entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools