Cognitio Analytics is looking for a Lead Application Developer, driven by innovation and a desire to make a difference. We are seeking a clever, dedicated development lead who enjoys what they do, likes leading and working with teams, is curious with new ideas; someone who can appropriately apply technology to solve problems and provide services to our clients.
Duties include working in a professional environment with a team of developers, data engineers, data scientists, business analysts, and product owners. The ability to effectively lead teams that are fiercely focused on client service, innovation, and delivering products that create and capture value is required. Successful candidates will be able to lead development projects, plan and design solutions with heavy focus on data integration and Azure cloud capabilities and analysis methods needed to support project goals.
- Communication. Ability to share your ideas and lead overall development activities in a collaborative environment
- Problem solving. Knowing how to make a task easier, more maintainable and stable
- Curiosity. Knowing what’s on the horizon in cloud capabilities and web development and when to use it
- Adaptability. Able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Understanding and application of the agile development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s in Computere Science or related experience
- Practical web & application development experience
- Full Stack Web development skills and experiences
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
Preferred Qualifications – experience with a few of the following is a plus:
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in software development;
- Experience with agile development practices through Azure Dev/Ops
- Responsive web design and UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience with server-side technologies (.NET, NodeJS, etc.);
- RESTful web services;
- Cloud computing - Azure
- Unit testing and continuous integration and deployment
Khoros, formerly known as Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
We’re looking to add a Software Engineer II to an already awesome engineering team for Community. You will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple SaaS applications in the social media space. You will work in small, cross-functional teams and love delivering value to our customers through shipping code. We deploy as often as we can and would love you to deploy to production beginning day one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ?
- Develop high-quality code to implement features that help analytics
- Write unit tests for all new code
- Improve code quality by applying solid design principles
- Perform code reviews
- Exhibit end-to-end ownership of a feature/task/bug
- Work closely with Engineering Manager and Lead Engineer to suggest and implement architectural / design changes
- Work closely with Product manager, Product Design team to ideate and build feature enhancements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experienced in building enterprise grade products for minimum of 2 years, that are highly scalable
- Familiarity with Rest API frameworks and patterns
- Well versed with one or more of these technologies:
- Frontend: Frameworks - ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Apollo
- CSS, TypeScript, Bootstrap, ESLint
- Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest
- Programming Languages: Java
- Backend: DropWizard, Spring Boot etc
- Storage: MySQL
- Someone who understands git, pull requests and good software development practices
WHAT WOULD ADD VALUE ?
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
- Familiarity with Build Systems like Jenkins, AWS Services (EC2, CloudFormation)
- An engineer who writes testable and modular code
- Someone who understands git, pull requests and good software development practices
- Basic understanding of social media domain
- Programming is not just about writing code, it is about solving user’s problems
- Engineering is about creating meaningful user experience
- Autonomy is awesome and technology will shape the future
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Well stocked Pantry
- Commute and leave allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and seek clarifications wherever necessary on the client requirement specifications before the beginning of development cycle.
- Produce clean, efficient code for any new product developments based on client requests or internal product enhancement initiatives using .NET programming languages.
- Perform first level of verification and validation testing after a new development or bug fix.
- Troubleshoot or debug existing product software in case of any externally or internally raised software bugs, based on priority.
- Address any deployment issues for test as well as live servers, whenever required.
- Attend and actively participate in technical team meetings that define the roadmap before any delivery cycle.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Proven expertise as a .NET developer and familiarity with design/architectural patterns.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Collaborative approach with ability to work as a great team player.
- Ability to manage pressure effectively and deliver quality output within project timelines.
- High learning ability to be able to grasp new languages, technologies and acquire requisite product knowledge swiftly.
- Resourcefulness, analytical skills, and troubleshooting aptitude with great attention to detail.
1. We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers with 2-4 years of web development experience.
2. Overall of 2+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language and one MVC/MVT web framework, preferably Django.
3. Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
4. As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2-4 years of experience in building large-scale full-stack web applications and RESTful APIs.
2. Experience with AWS and AWS Serverless Application Model.
3. Experience in Python is preferred, but not mandatory.
5. Proficient with version control systems like Git or BitBucket.
7. Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
8. Proficient in Databases like MySQL and familiar with caching techniques.
9. Familiarity with Docker and virtual environments is a plus.
10. Good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
11. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
12. Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
Selected candidate(s) will lead technology for the company by initially working alongside an outsourced software development team and later on being responsible for current and future software development.
Opportunity to earn ESOP / equity based on experience and performance. We're looking for candidates who are hungry to learn, can apply themselves to solve problems using techology and who are looking to make a meaningful impact with their energy and work. If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you.
****** Apply only if you know Angular, NODEJS, EXPRESS framework ******
Programming Data Structures
Logic & Design concepts
Object Oriented Programming concepts
Familiarity with databases
NodeJS and its framework.
- 8+ years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design – Analyze, design & document the system / solution based on the business needs which is scalable, resilient and maintainable with low overhead for both client and server side
- Problem solving – Solve the challenges and problems faced by team by guiding and team with best practices
- Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
- Code Reviews – Perform code reviews
- Planning – Plan and assign tasks to team members
- 2+yrs of experience in Frontend Development
- 2yrs of experience in NodeJS Development
- AngularJS (v1.+) proficiency and web development experience using AngularJS
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
Develop the frontend and Backend of the Application
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs
Note: Candidate will be working on developing applications using NodeJS
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Clipboard Health, you will help shape the way nurses find jobs and the way healthcare systems hire nurses and other practitioners today. We help nurses be able to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to not have a staffing shortage.
We're a Y Combinator backed company (W2017) and are looking for a full-stack engineer. We currently use React, Node, Express, Mongo and MySQL.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years experience in a software engineering role
• Have written and are comfortable writing apps in React and Node.js
• Ability to ship quickly and with elegant code
• Bonus if you're product-oriented
• Passion to build a business that solve problems for real people
About Our Benefits:
• Unlimited vacation
• Autonomy and ownership over your work