Urgent looking for few professional content writers for Vyanso.com who can write unique and SEO-friendly content.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Develop and implement digital marketing and branding strategies for the CEO's personal and professional brand.
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop content for social media platforms, blogs, newsletters, and other digital channels.
- Monitor, track, and analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and competitor activity.
- Manage and optimize the CEO's online presence and reputation.
- Handle any digital crises that may occur, including negative reviews or feedback.
- Ensure all digital content is SEO optimized to increase online visibility
- Develop and execute Performance Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Strong understanding of Data, Funnels, Performance Metrics
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behavior of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyze performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
https://digitalyards.in/category/trending/">Digital Yards is a Business News platform where users read Latest Digital Marketing news, https://digitalyards.in/">trending Market News, Sustainability News, Business News on the Digital Yards. Grow your business online with our latest articles.
Need to promote the https://digitalyards.in/category/paid-media/">site visibility and increase website traffic
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Demonstrable experience delivering content marketing, lead generation & demand gen
● Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
● Strong interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DFP)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Adwords
● Proficient in marketing automation tools and campaign documentation is a plus
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement
and the startup ecosystem
- Create a brand and positioning strategy for the company. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition, and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting, and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement company brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium, and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the company story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen the reach of the company
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 1-3 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
Job Description for Marketing Manager:
Must have experience with an IT Service Based Company
Mandatory Skills: PPC, Google paid campaign
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Experienced in handling multiple ad campaigns over google, Linkedin, and social accounts
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Growth Marketing Manager
Experience - 2.0 to 6.0 Year(s)
Location - Delhi
Working days - 5
Qualification - Any Graduate (Full time)
Skills: 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing | Excel & data analytics skill set
- Ownership of growing app base through Digital Marketing channels (FB, Insta, Google, Tiktok++)
- Collaborate with the business(category) and creative team in devising communication strategy (creative & messaging) & bringing this to life
- Lead larger business decisions by working with the digital team in creating, analysing & optimizing growth data sets to deliver insights
- Monitor & optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet demand, revenue and budget goals
- Work with product and data engineering teams to design systems and processes for efficiencies leading to exponential growth
- 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing
- Excel & data analytics skill set (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Strong with number crunching
- Analytical bent of mind; can break down data and assess it efficiently
- Willing to learn in fast-paced startup ecosystem with Result-driven mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines & handle uncertainty
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
Leads demand growth for the platform. Driving New-Users & More-Usage as key mandates. Missioned to unlock rapid adoption (in a profitable way) with Strong Consumer Intelligence, Offering & Pricing strategy, Zero-$ hacks, Strategic Partnerships, Large Media campaigns etc. Digital Growth team plays a key role in Driving New-User acquisition. Working end to-end in planning digital strategy, executing for all channels & driving performance/demand.
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team