- Developing content for blogs, articles, app descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Write in “American English” as the audience is a US consumer audience
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence across channels you deem relevant
- Curate and create interesting, relevant, and trending content people look forward to every day
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Ideate and execute world-class social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Work alongside other marketers to create content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
About Tech Sherlock
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will produce high-quality documentation that
contributes to overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech
writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product
managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. You get to work
with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks
everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is
appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
• Create and maintain the information architecture
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in technical content writing
• Knowledge of IT services, Mobile Platforms and Mobility Solutions
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional and proven written communication and organization skills
• Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision
• Excellent time management
• Effective communicator
• Team player
- Creating specifications and appropriate content for the brands designated audience.
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Championing content marketing strategy across the company
- Setting editorial strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Website relaunch: content audit, comparative audit, content matrix, editorial guidelines.
- SEO and analytics focus: SEO recommendations and previous wins, analytics audit
Office Location : Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura,Delhi
Immediate joiner preferred.
Shift : 10:00am to 6:30pm ; Mon to Sat; Sunday weekoff
Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, latest delivery mechanisms and a dedicated staff, our nearly decade old client has the capacity to handle orders of any size. It also has an exclusive division that caters specifically to the needs of academic libraries for e-Books and e-Databases.
With a large collection of books available in both downloadable and physical form, one need not look elsewhere.
- Maintaining quality standards of the content created by the team
- Conducting in-depth research to obtain information about the subject matter
- Collaborating with designers, freelancers to create project layouts, infographics, and other visual designs
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensuring brand consistency
- Mentoring content team members to deliver high-quality content
- Being accountable for planning and executing the content that goes into printing
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in content management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Titaniam Labs uses data-in-use encryption to ensure that even if attackers get in, they cannot leave with your valuable data. Enterprises rely on Titaniam for day-to-day privacy and compliance as well as strong data protection during ransomware attacks.
To know more about Titaniam Labs, visit https://titaniam.io/.
What's the opportunity?
If you care about delivering top-notch information experience and are passionate about fostering developer communities and working in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for you.
We do some serious traditional writing (planning guides, installation guides), and some innovative writing/architecture (ReST API references, single-sourcing, reusing content), and more.
You might not have the experience in all these areas, but if you are willing to learn these different styles of writing, write to us!
What will I be doing?
- Ask questions, use the product, research the customers so you understand not only how something works but also why it matters to customers
- Use the product and then act as the customers' champion--figure the best way to get customers the information they need
- Understand beyond the obvious and educate customers on the Why and How.
- Someone with 3-6-years of experience as a technical writer or a developer interested in writing
- A self-starter. You must take ownership of the tasks assigned to you
- Someone with experience in working with documentation flows involving Github, Markdown, Postman, Restructured Text.
- Someone who can multitask.
- Someone who is comfortable in doing things that you have not done previously
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.