1. Help the process of creating plans/strategies based on an organization's goals and the needs of the desired audience.
2. You will be assisting in the creation of consistent high-quality content that generates demand, attracts high-quality sign-ups and backlinks.
3. You will help our team perform audit of our website and social media accounts, creating and updating a shared editorial calendar. Also, researching for blog ideas and generating content for our blog.
4. Use storytelling and emotion to bring content to life and compel the reader to share. Own and execute the content and social calendar; work with our marketing, design and other cross functional teams to deliver on time.
5. Optimize content for different formats (SEO, SEM, Social, blogs, infographics, etc.) for better consumption and readership.
6. Conduct keyword research, backlink research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
7. Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) and measure content impact and report the metrics on an ongoing basis.
We would also expect the candidate to demonstrate:
1. An immense degree of critical thinking. Your content will be read by domain experts and you will not be able to write content with abstract opinions and assertions. You would need to back every opinion with either data or relevant experience.
2. The right kind of tone and energy. We like to use an informal/fun tone in our content. You would need to come in with the right attitude and the right energy to be able to match our tone/writing standards.
3. An attitude for perfection. You might have to go through several iteration cycles and would need to demonstrate wilingness to accept feedback. We need someone who accepts feedback with positivity.
We're a Saas startup and we have an urgent requirement for a Content Strategist to help us with our domestic and overseas marketing processes.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Busibud Solutions
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness.
- Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization's website
- Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connections with customers
- Monitor the company's social media presence
- Launch Ads to increase brand awareness
- Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology, Marketing or related field
- A good understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Experience with B2C social media and content generation
- Measure performance using Web analytics tools
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
We are looking for content writers to handle a range of creative writing assignments involving research and conceptualization. The selected candidate will research and create content, review the content created by other writers, plan and assign tasks, coordinate with other team members, and set quality benchmarks, among other tasks. The content needs to be original, factual, relevant, and child friendly.
- Ideating, planning, and writing creative content for children aged 5–10
- Creating enriching and engaging content that yields impactful experiences for children.
- Providing children with fact-based answers to indulge their curiosity.
- Researching trending content and presenting the same age appropriately.
- Enhancing the content with audio-visual aids to complement the user experience.
- Understanding the development and configuration process of the content on Miko.
- Collaborating within the team for task inputs and suggestions to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- 1+ years of experience in content Writing/Creative Content Writing for FTE or as a contractual resource.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Excellent knowledge and interest in writing creative content.
- Adept with Google Suite.
- Understanding of child development and children-related trends.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in English literature mass communication
- Equivalent degrees to B.A. or B.M.M. are also eligible.
Our company is looking for a content writer to join our Marketing team. The content writer should be able to write independently to create content for blogs, articles, emails, social media, and the company website.
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of SEO writing, and social media marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
This is a freelance opening which will be assignment based and the selected candidates will be paid as per their assignments.
Our client is a transformational learning platform enabling assessment through regular tests for competitive exams. It enhances the preparedness of students on the verge of completing schooling for career defining exams.
The platform encompasses quality content with progressive trailblazing in-house technology. It also offers auto-assessment of all types of questions, including descriptive answers.
The company belongs to a legacy conglomerate in the media and publishing space. The group comprises of some of India’s leading media properties and publishing houses.
What you will do:
- Researching, studying, and analyzing the current market and industry trends and presenting insights and recommendations to the management
- Forecasting the future content requirement of the company and accordingly strategizing and creating the content roadmap
- Providing leadership and managing the content team which focuses on developing editing, and proofreading content across various platforms
- Overseeing the consistency of content across platforms, in terms of quality, style, and tone and also analyzing and recommending new platforms for publishing relevant content
- Ensuring that the content portrayed across channels is original, relevant, professional, eye-catching, the right content for the right audience, and on the right channels and on time
- Working in coordination with various stakeholders such as internal teams and external vendors and platforms
- Being a SPOC and representing the content team and presenting the content-related budget plans, ideas, requirements, and roadmap to the management
- Maintaining an updated and accurate database of all the content-related details and reporting the same to the management at regular intervals
- Ensuring compliance with content-related rules, laws & regulations
- Ensuring that appropriate processes for execution and communication with the team are adequately followed
- Ensuring all learning components are created to the highest possible standards, and that all necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures are followed
- Ensuring that team performance is managed appropriately, workload allocation is done in a timely manner, and the team has access to the necessary support to enable them to complete all tasks
- Engendering a culture of excellence, cooperation, and respect within the departments
- Carrying out the training and on-boarding of new recruits, as well as creating new opportunities to upskill the current team
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Around 15 years of experience with at least 5 yrs of learning content reviewing
- Experience of working as a a Learning Content Head in a good ed-tech
- Ability to engage constructively with people
- Ability to manage a number of competing demands
- Excellent delegation skills
- Ability to develop your skills and seek advice from a variety of sources
- Good ambassadorial and diplomatic skills
- Willingness and ability to exercise judgment and take risks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Maintaining the high quality and best practices in creating the content
- Establishing the required guidelines and processes for the team to follow while creating the content
- Coordinating with other program managers, product managers, content head to building a high-quality content product.
- Building the best course material to crack the interviews of big product companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc.
- Designing the course content curriculum based on the market requirements
- Reviewing and guiding content developers, also the course content and programming questions
What you need to have:
- BE/ B.tech/ BCA/ M.Tech/ MCA with Computer science background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the software industry or edtech space (preferably programming)
- Excellent problem-solving and team management skills.
- Exposure in competitive programming and in-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms.
- Ability to review the course content and programming questions based on their difficulty, quality
- Ability to train, review and guide content developers on the work that needs to be done
Content Writing Job
Work from Home
Content Writing work from home Job. Write Content on Latest Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips.
Job Description :
Writing Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips contents for websites in a given Format.
Write 400 Articles in a Month or 15 articles a day. Which Get Published Successfully.
Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication
Researching and writing meaningful and engaging content. You can Take a Reference from Here on how to write in a proper way.
Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Most Important: Avoiding plagiarism/copyright infringement. You can check here before Sending for Approval.
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
Are available for a full time (in-office) internship
Have relevant skills and interests
Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Skill(s) required :
Content Writing Skills
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Other requirements :
Knowledge of Google Keywords Planner or similar tools
Knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
Impeccable spelling and grammar
A deep understanding of consumer and what motivates them online
Great research, organizational, and learning skills, and able to measure web traffic to content
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Familiarity with keywords placement, conduct keywords research and use SEO guidelines to point