Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Content:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
She/he will ensure engaging content across all channels: be it online or offline, app, social media or website, ad copies or blog posts. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough content ideas that in turn would drive substantial engagement and user-generated content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making content marketing a scalable and effective acquisition channel for Vahak.
- Ensuring content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and shareability on social media a target-oriented approach is a must (user engagement, retention, organic growth).
- Strengthen the Vahak brand by creating category shaping content.
- Develop a differentiated content strategy with a strong emphasis on visual content. Continuous evolution of strategy based on user feedback and competitor's reactions is a must.
- Building a content strategy - across channels (blog, social media, website, PR, SERP) and formats (video, text, ebooks, memes and more).
- Defining strategic goals (Metrics, Targets, OKRs) and monthly/quarterly planning.
- Process excellence - Build, monitor and improve processes.
- Stakeholder Management / Consensus Building - direct marketing/ product/ HR efforts to achieve set goals.
- Owns the content calendar and ensures this is delivered through a combination of sources - in-house team, influencers, brands, and users, within agreed budgets.
- Strategize and create content for Social Media channels and work towards building an active transport community online.
- Create marketing content for Google/Facebook Ads, mailers, SMSs, newsletter etc.
- Develop and monitor analytics to track what content is working, analyze gaps, and incorporate learning into the content calendar.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for marketing/PR campaigns (requires close coordination with the marketing team).
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase organic reach.
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms. Regularly update and own the company's website.
- 8+years of overall experience of building content strategies (added advantage - Startup/Marketplace/Transport industry experience). Someone who has seen/ led the journey of building a content marketing powerhouse.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Works proactively, takes calculated risks, independent thinking, and decision making.
- Excellent first principle problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can balance strategy with execution.
- Someone who has built and improved complicated processes to achieve common goals involving multiple stakeholders.
- Has led a team of at least 20 people.
- Hand- on experience with SEO and video content production will be a big plus.
- There will be minimal management and extreme autonomy.
- Should be Data oriented (highly proficient in Excel, Database query etc.)
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy across multiple platforms, including the company website and social media channels.
- Working with the content writing, graphic design, web development, and social media teams to plan, create, and distribute content
- Proofreading and editing submissions according to brand guidelines
- Performing regular content audits to ensure content is accurate, optimized, updated, and relevant to the target audience
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or similar field
- Min of 2-4 years’ experience working as a content manager
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
- You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using popular content management systems and analytics tools (Ahrefs, Wordpress, and Google Search Console are a few examples)
- A strong grasp of UX and SEO best practices
Location : Gurgaon
CTC : 30000-35000 PM
Experience : 2-5 Years of relevant/equivalent experience
Qualification : Bcom ( Finance),MBA(Finance & Marketing ) /any other graduate or Post graduate can also apply( They must have experience as Content writer in Technical field or Financial Field.)
- The Candidate should be belongs to Financial/Technical background.
- Excellent Verbal communication skill strong ability to communicate story ideas
- The candidate can do Research on finanace technology data trends & current market senerio
- The candidate should have creative contents
- Excellent Writing & Editing skills in English.
MBP - AMER
Looking for a Marketing Allrounder to improve Searce’s brand presence in US
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Leverage Searce’s thought leadership on Cloud Consulting, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to drive content marketing and earn mindshare, through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium Blog.
- Collaborating with third party agencies and publications to publish customer tech stories, and interviews, in the form of compelling content to increase brand awareness.
- Creating content like whitepapers, case studies, newsletters and e-books with agencies and gate them for lead generation.
- Leverage content assets (mentioned in previous sentence) which results in asset downloads in exchange of their contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Utilize Paid media to showcase the benefits and the various services present on Google Cloud and also the expertise Searce has on modernizing infrastructure, while ensuring healthy ROI on Paid Media investment.
- Conduct digital events and customer chat sessions on Infra modernization, Data Analytics and Application Modernization for driving awareness and interests.
- Conduct Customer Fireside chat events to nurture existing customer base as well as to acquire new accounts.
- Conduct sessions with Searce's customers to discuss their migration journey to Google Cloud and also highlight how GCP enabled them to save cost and modernize their infrastructure, to generate testimonials for existing and new customers.
- Conduct 1:1 curated workshops to address different workload specific challenges like DevOps Automation, VMWare Migration, Data warehouse to generate pipe.
- Conceptualize and execute email campaigns to send out educational content and benefits of Searce’s various product lines to CXOs of target organizations.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 2-4 years of successful Marketing experience in B2B or SaaS organizations working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing tools and systems would be a plus (HubSpot, Salesforce). Experience with Microsoft PowerBI would be a major plus.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
We’re on the lookout for a data-savvy Growth Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies in online media and/or SaaS companies.
- The key performance metric for the role will be growth in pages views & Inc42 plus subscriptions
- It is essential the person understands funnel based marketing centred around content & engagement
- It is of utmost importance to have an experience of marketing automation at scale
- Devise B2B, B2C integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Find and target audiences & accordingly onboard/execute paid social media marketing, content aggregations and influencer marketing plans
- To sustain India’s largest tech media platform it takes qualitative content marketing & automation at scale along with data-backed decisions, heavy testing, the feedback loop to drive product and editorial.
Give your career a lunar slingshot, we are an equal opportunity employer.
Vichinth in Sanskrit means to think. Vichinth was founded out of a passion, passion to serve startups and small and medium-sized enterprises. Small and medium-sized organization face challenges that they could easily overcome if they had access to the right expertise. Vichinth is a journey embarked upon by individuals who have extensive experience in the sales marketing and financial domain.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Analyze a variety of projects to produce a variety of content ranging from blog to whitepaper
2. Review and publish web content for in-house requirements
3. Repurpose content to engage users across channels
4. Topics range from Big Data to Devops to Salesforce. All technical topics.
5. Filter information into clear and concise text and present content in the most engaging manner
6. Should also have experience in writing website content
Qualifications and Skills
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship immediately
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests