Able to develop content in multiple formats and can differentiate among website content, SEO based content and understanding of keyword density, Meta tags, Keywords insertion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Good command over English
Ability to write fresh, unique, high quality and error-free content
Candidates who have written for websites and have exposure to SEO centric content writing would be preferred.
Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density, etc preferred
Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
Here is a case study of a client where we updated increased organic SEO by 350% https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/" target="_blank">https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/. You can find more resources here: https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/" target="_blank">https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/.
Who Are We Looking For
Our growing company needs an experienced and ambitious content writer with at least 6 years of experience to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Content team leader will manage an expanding team of Content team members, interact with different-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Content lead will be a solid leader, a clear communicator, and possess great analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality documentation. The audience is U.S based so the style of writing should be audience-specific.
- Provide QA and copy editing for content produced by writers.
- Help the team to create high-quality web pages.
- Act as the Content Manager and implement the Content Calendar / Content strategy.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Speak with the Digital Marketing Manager regularly and inform of any issues.
- Proactively assess possible problem areas.
- Improve imagery and content creation processes to increase accuracy and reduce the time taken.
- Assess employee’s competencies and ensure that employees are adequately trained. Plan and assign work based on competencies. Train team using resources provided.
- Coach the team daily, so that business objectives are met consistently. Plan, manage and adjust staff levels to meet requirements.
- Assist with the recruitment process when / if required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English with atleast 6 years of experience as a Content Writer across various industries. Previous agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
- Prior experience using SEO best practices to create content.
- Experience in formulating the content strategy and content calendar along with experience of working and managing offshore parties
- Previous experience in recruitment and team building (desirable)
- Good IT systems knowledge and technical confidence.
- MS Excel competence for the creation of staff tracking reports along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people and performance management skills with a mindset which is open to change, unlearning & relearning, if needed.
- A collaborative approach to working with others.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles (including leading by example, setting expectations
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 7+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
|0.6 to 2 Years|
**Note: Looking for Madurai candidates only**
v Blog Writing
v Creative Writing
v Web Contents
v Basic Knowledge in SEO Writing
v Good Oral Communication
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
Hi! If you're selected, the day-to-day responsibilities shall include:
- Researching industry-related topics (combining various online sources and studies)
- Writing high-quality content with impeccable grammar and a unique writing tone, mainly related to home improvement/decor/garden and other closely neighboring markets
- Working on basic SEO and Google Docs for neat formatting, sourcing relevant images for the article, etc.
Note: Candidates who copy-paste content should not apply, plagiarism is checked and strictly prohibited.
Digital Editor Job description
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Editor to research, plan, develop and implement web contents, Whitepapers, Technology Blogs & Trending News. As a Digital Editor your main goal will be to produce creative, proof read, web contents, Tech Blogs & news that attract an audience.
Digital Editor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, produce and manage high-quality content
- Proofread and edit material. Proofreading our deliverables to ensure they are grammatically perfect and stylistically interesting.
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos and other artwork.
- Manage and upload day-to-day contents. Regularly check and track contents reach.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing team to improve content strategy.
- Mange development improvements to the new website; keep abreast and advise of developments in the digital arena; identify new digital opportunities
- Research, create and upload SEO-friendly content pieces such as Technology blog posts, Trending News, case studies, and other content for our websites.
- Offer your expertise on email marketing best practice to maximize the impact of these emails.
- Liaise with staff and others members to encourage them to write relevant and interesting content for the website; foster relationships with the latter to involve them in any community forum aspect of the new website.
- Ensure that all activity is measured, analyzed and reviewed with leanings taken forward. Accountable for disseminating monthly analytical reports. Regularly report on digital campaigns and contribute, where possible, with recommendations based on performance.
- Ability to review content as an educator or coach, and intuitively understand what the target audiences need to know, plus the delivery methods best suited to how they want to/are able to consume information
- Good knowledge of Influence marketing. Have to manage & co-ordinate with influencers.
- Use Social Media for better presence
- Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies.
- Determine and track important KPIs
- Track and analyze website’s traffic
- Produce and present reports
- Keep abreast with new trends in web technology.
Digital Editor Key Skills, Requirements and Qualifications:
- A qualification in Digital Communications/ Media, or Marketing or PR or Journalism/English or IT/Web.
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor for 5 - 7 years
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- Available portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Knowledge of Marketing and SEO tools
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Creativity Skills: Editors need to be good at thinking creatively, problem-solving skills, generating ideas for up growing Technology Blogs, Trending News, and Whitepapers, Web Contents.
- Organizational Skills: Editors need to be excellent at organization and forward planning. Much of the editorial content they select will be agreed several weeks before publication.
- Management skills: Time management skills need to be honed as well as the ability to resolve conflict and handle complaints, if found any. Editors must be sensitive to arising problems with contents.
- Writing and speaking skills: It goes without saying that editors must be accomplished writers but they have to be confident speakers too.
- Digital skills: Nearly all media outlets have a digital element now and editors need to be comfortable with posting and editing content online. Should have excellent writing skills; must have digital copywriting and copy-editing experience.
- Good knowledge of at least two Content Management Systems and SEO best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Design/Desktop publishing experience (Adobe Creative Suite) with some evidence showing digital media design.
- Have superb user experience skills and be able to develop wire-frames and write and communicate clear, functional/design specifications.
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Basic video making and editing skills useful - but not essential.
Saas Experience is good to have.
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer with excellent English writing skills. The work will entail writing product descriptions, website content, material for emailers & social media and developing company profile with appropriate information. The content will be used for apparel & clothing products and health & wellness products.
Freshers with excellent English writing skills are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to come up with catchy liners to catch viewers’ attention
- Write clear and concise information for use in company and brand profiles
- Provide and update content for the website as needed
- Come up with theme content to be used in social media and emailers
- Proofread content before publication through various company channels
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English writing skills (A Must, with good command over English Grammar)
- Master’s Degree/Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or Creative Writing
- Creative bent of mind
- Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply