We are looking for a passionate software engineer to join our engineering team at Airveda, to solve real problems that impact people's health and the environment positively.
You will contribute towards designing and developing our front end components on our air quality dashboards, work with large amounts of data and learn to build efficient data systems along with their backend components.
Our systems are built on Django and Python.
GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality. We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast-moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Please check out our platform GEVME
We have an opening for a talented and motivated Full-stack Developer with a passion for
building great products. As a Fullstack web developer, you tailor the user experience and bring a
Location: Remote/Work From Home
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code in Node.js for back-end services.
- Ensuring optimal and high performance code logic for the data from/to the database.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Preparing technical specification documents for the developed features.
- Providing technical recommendations and suggesting improvements to the product.
- Documenting code standards and practicing it.
- Ability to understand and work at all different layers of web application
- Design & develop APIs
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to conceptualize new features
- Stay abreast of new advances, techniques & libraries in web development
- Work remotely with a geographically dispersed group of fellow engineers
- Should be open to new challenges and be comfortable in taking up new exploration tasks.
- 5+ years of proven experience in the implementation of large scale web applications
- Expert in PHP - experience in CakePHP (required) & Laravel
- Proficient with databases (MongoDB & MySQL)
- Experience in designing and building RESTful APIs as well as GraphQL
- Docker and AWS experience is a plus
- Fluent in Git, continuous integration, automated tests, and build processes
- Experience in Node.js is a Big Plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge about the Software Development Life Cycle Model, development best practices and standards, source control, code review, build and deployment, continuous integration
- Experience in building reusable, and modular UI components and ensure cross browser compatibility.
- 3+ years developing, deploying, and supporting web applications built on framework. like Django/ NodeJS/ ReactJS.
- Must have 3+ years of current experience in Python or Go
- Knowledge in writing automated tests
- Proficient in High Level Systems Integration Design
- Understanding of Accessibility and internationalization
- Proficient in source control using GitHub
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- Write code that is tested and testable and you take responsibility for the quality of the code you produce. You will be helping build the best user experience for our Anaplan platform.
- Work in a hybrid cloud infrastructure, considering the implementation of functionality through several distributed components and services.
- Express your positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a really big deal for us. we're looking for really committed people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
- Familiar with developing SaaS applications using Django, NodeJS, ReactJS for development, be an added plus.
Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deep tech and robotics products.
Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack.
We’re seeking an experienced full stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures and lead the Software Team in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of multiple projects across the entire software stack, and lead the Software Team to deliver impactful projects.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development (Flutter knowledge is a bonus), APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge is a bonus), and Python (Flask or Django knowledge is a bonus). You’ll be joining and leading a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
What we offer:
- A rapid learning curve across all aspects of the Technology Stack
- Opportunities to build on leadership skills from an early stage in the career
- Opportunities to accelerate your career progression
- Opportunities to lead projects and be a strong participant in design and architecture decisions
- Opportunity to do novel innovative work, build features from scratch, dive deep into nuances of individual technical domain interest
- Opportunity to be proud of the work done and have your contributions recognized and valued across the organization
Role Responsibilities :
- Lead the Software Team. Ensure consistent deliveries of planned features while ensuring code quality, testing standards, and Peppermint Processes are maintained.
- Work with the leadership team to cultivate and grow the Internal Software Team Culture at Peppermint
- Keep in touch with the nuances of the Software Industry and provide novel input about how the Software Team and Projects at Peppermint can be improved
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, development, and deployment
- Lead the Software Team ensuring Agile Methodologies are followed, Peppermint Culture is respected, and manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure deliverables are accomplished on time and meeting requirements
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Work primarily in Flutter, MongoDB, Python, FAST API, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
We are looking for :
- 2-3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications and working with large Software Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Experience building Web/Mobile applications
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks.
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
Job Type: Full-time
Senior Software Engineer for Woliba
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who will develop designing and develop new software solutions; as well as support existing product updates and enhancements. Our Senior Software Engineer will join a growing team of developers responsible for building new and supporting existing products.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and have excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering is balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement high-quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Create high-performance APIs, libraries and microservices that scale to meet/exceed client expectations
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Research, evaluate and adopt next-generation technologies
- Build automated unit and integration tests as needed
- Work closely with our Designers, Engineers, Product Owners and Application Engineers and build automated solutions
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience with PHP, MySQL, Rest APIs,
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure a plus
- Experience with Github and tools like Bugsnag and Crashlytics
- Experience working in an agile environment that follows Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience developing software for Enterprise clients is preferred
- Experience working with project management tools such as Asana or Trello is a plus
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality/error free deliverables
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and a critical thinker
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- A team player and leader but can work independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) model building scalable platforms utilizing micro services/distributed systems architecture using: restful APIs by internal and external partners
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience with multi-tier applications
- Additional experience in customer-facing sustaining, support work and customer communication
We help companies manage their biggest asset, their people. We are disrupting the corporate wellness market to help companies large and small to support employee and workplace wellbeing. If you’re ready to join our growing team and have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is focused on Woliba (Work-Life-Balance) then we’d love to hear from you.
Full Stack Developer Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developer is responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer to be responsible for all platform-related duties, from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code. The key responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services, optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture.
You should know python and use server-side logic. Ultimately, you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable, and sustainable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs
- Improving the functionality of existing systems
- Implementing security and data protection solutions
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join our small independent studio doing quality web design and development work.
About the Job
As a Ruby on Rails developer you will be working along a designer and will be responsible for driving projects from concept to a working solution. This is where you will spend the bulk of your time, but there will also be a fair share of work doing supporting work like maintenance, bug fixing, writing technical documentation.
An Engineering or a Computer Science degree is not what we are looking for. We care about the work you have done and the work you can do with us.
We do not have the concept of a Manager at Zenmind. Folks who can manage their own time and take ownership thrive here.
You will have a gentle onboarding experience and time to learn and grow comfortable with us.
Zenmind is a remote-first company and this is a remote job. We are looking for someone preferably located in India.
Benefits & Perks
- Get paid a competitive salary.
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learnings.
- Remote work.
Zenmind Studio is a creative web design and development studio. We specialize in Ruby on Rails, WordPress, Jekyll, Bridgetown and Shopify. We have worked on projects for World Wildlife Foundation, MIT Media Lab, Maker's Asylum, IndiaSpend, Vihara Innovation Network, Khoj International Artists Association, SCMiND LLC.
Folks looking for short-term contract can also apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
- Minimum 8 year of strong demonstrated knowledge in PHP, Mysql, Mongodb, Jquery, SASS
- Algorithms, data structure.
- Object-oriented programming.
- AWS/Server experience to handle production machines is a plus.
- Team Management mandatory
- Experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Product based company preferable
- Startup experience preferable