- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for https://www.simplilearn.com/top-benefits-of-learning-devops-article" target="_blank">DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate https://www.simplilearn.com/best-ci-cd-tools-article" target="_blank">CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (https://www.simplilearn.com/open-source-pipeline-tools-for-devops-article" target="_blank">CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
About CloudStakes Technology
As the DevOps & Security Engineer, you will be responsible deploying, configuring, and managing a Cloud based and Hybrid product/platform
and providing operations support.
Contribute to product development, APIs, database coding and back-end services (.NET, Java, Python, Angular, React)
Provide operations support (setup, configuration, management, troubleshooting) of IT platforms
Deploy, configure and manage a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud platform
Provide Level 1 (OS, patching) and Level 2 (app server instance troubleshooting)
DevOps-like programming: writing scripts, building operations/server instance/app/DB monitoring tools
Set up / manage continuous build and dev project management environment: Jenkins, Git, Jira
Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure secure product development
Disaster recovery, network forensics analysis, and pen-testing current solutions
Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
5+ years of professional experience
Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP environments
Experience with web hosting on Apache and IIS
Experience building and configuring servers (Win 2012, Linux RHEL and/or Ubuntu)
Continuous Build / Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
Solid foundation within Windows and Linux file systems, configuration and setup, Bash shell, scripting
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Technical Certifications like CISSP, MCSE, CCSP, CCNP, CCSP, GIAC, CEH
Excellent understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, and commonly used protocols/standards such as
DHCP, DNS, (E)SMTP, HTTP(S), IPSec, TLS/SSL, PKI, Telnet, SNMP, POP, LDAP, SSH
Programming and scripting experience: Python, Java, .NET/C#, PowerShell, Salt/Puppet/Chef scripting
What's the role?
- Work closely with our Development and IT Ops teams to build this infrastructure using the most effective tools and methodologies including a high degree of automation
- Manage the transition between product planning and product deployment adhering to DevOps best practices
- Requirement gathering for cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate different options and provide solutions
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Deliver insights from production scale data to add SRE values to the team and the product
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Deploy applications to the cloud, leverage appropriate technology stack for high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling
- Facilitate the development and implementation of DevOps best practices
- Provide operational support to product development teams
- Design, develop and support CI/CD pipelines for our applications
- Contribute new DevOps ideas/methodologies, demonstrate a unique and informed viewpoint about its working implementation
- Performance analysis and capacity planning for optimised infrastructure
- Developing/Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics of the product ecosystem
- Understanding of Release Management and applying SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices for overall system
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications for failure or downtime scenarios
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
Essential Skills / Experience
- Extensive experience in DevOps Engineering, SRE, team management, and collaboration
- Experience with Advanced Kubernetes Concepts, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and Kops
- Exposure to AWS cloud technologies and Experience with Linux systems
- Expertise in bash/python scripting languages
- Advanced Knowledge of SRE concepts, related best practice implementations, and SRE tools
- Knowledge and experience about SaaS product deployment strategies
- Experience with JAVA based SaaS products
- BE. / M.E./ MCA degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from reputed college/university.
" Skills : Strong experience in Ansible, Cloud, Linux, Python or Shell or Bash scripting
" Experience : 3 - 6 Years
" Location : Bangalore
Good to have cloud skills - Docker / Kubernetes
Scripting skills - Any of Shell / Perl/ bash/Python
Good to have Terraform
You need to drive automation for implementing scalable and robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side optimization ensuring low-latency and high-end performance for the cloud deployed within datacentre. You should have sound knowledge of Open stack and Kubernetes domain.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will understand the overall movement of data in the entire platform, find bottlenecks,define solutions, develop key pieces, write APIs and own deployment of those. You will work with internal and external development teams to discover these opportunities and to solve hard problems. You will also guide engineers in solving the complex problems, developing your acceptance tests for those and reviewing the work and
the test results.
What you will do
- As a DevOps Engineer responsible for systems being used by customer across the globe.
- Set the goals for overall system and divide into goals for the sub-system.
- Guide/motivate/convince/mentor the architects on sub-systems and help them achieving improvements with agility and speed.
- Identify the performance bottleneck and come up with the solution to optimize time and cost taken by build/test system.
- Be a thought leader to contribute to the capacity planning for software/hardware, spanning internal and public cloud, solving the trade-off between turnaround time and utilization.
- Bring in technologies enabling massively parallel systems to improve turnaround time by an order of magnitude.
What you will need
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- BS or BE/B.Tech or equivalent experience in EE/CS with 10+ years of experience.
- Strong background of Architecting and shipping distributed scalable software product with good understanding of system programming.
- Excellent background of Cloud technologies like: OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Ceph is must.
- Excellent understanding of hybrid, multi-cloud architecture and edge computing concepts.
- Ability to identify the bottleneck and come up with solution to optimize it.
- Programming and software development skills in Python, Shell-script along with good understanding of distributed systems and REST APIs.
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with Docker containers and Virtual Machines.
- Ability to effectively work across organizational boundaries to maximize alignment and productivity between teams.
- Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi-time-zone corporate.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimizehardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide andinfluence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
You will work on:
Your primary work involves developing and maintaining tools for build, release, deployment, monitoring and operations both on cloud as well as on-premises infrastructure. You are required to work closely with Developers and Cloud Architects and own infrastructure automation, CI/CD processes and support operations.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Day-to-day operational support of CI/CD infrastructure relied upon by teams deploying software to the cloud or on-premise
- Write Code to develop deployment of various services to private or public cloud/on-premise environments.
- Participate in cloud projects to implement new technology solutions, Proof of concepts to improve cloud technology offerings.
- Work with developers to deploy to private or public cloud/on-premise services, debug and resolve issues.
- On call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure configuration
What you bring (Skills):
- Strong Linux System skills
- Scripting in bash, python
- Basic file handling & networking
- Comfortable in Git repositories specifically on GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Comfortable in interfacing with SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
Great if you know (Skills):
- Understanding various build and CI/CD systems – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Spinnaker or Cloud based build systems
- Exposure to deploying and automating on any public cloud – GCP, Azure or AWS
- Private cloud experience – VMWare or OpenStack
- Big DataOps experience – managing infrastructure and processes for Apache Airflow, Beam, Hadoop clusters
- Containerized applications – Docker based image builds and maintainenace.
- Kubernetes applications – deploy and develop operators, helm charts, manifests among other artifacts.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
At Karza technologies, we take pride in building one of the most comprehensive digital onboarding & due-diligence platforms by profiling millions of entities and trillions of associations amongst them using data collated from more than 700 publicly available government sources. Primarily in the B2B Fintech Enterprise space, we are headquartered in Mumbai in Lower Parel with 100+ strong workforce. We are truly furthering the cause of Digital India by providing the entire BFSI ecosystem with tech products and services that aid onboarding customers, automating processes and mitigating risks seamlessly, in real-time and at fraction of the current cost.
A few recognitions:
- Recognized as Top25 startups in India to work with 2019 by LinkedIn
- Winner of HDFC Bank's Digital Innovation Summit 2020
- Super Winners (Won every category) at Tecnoviti 2020 by Banking Frontiers
- Winner of Amazon AI Award 2019 for Fintech
- Winner of FinTech Spot Pitches at Fintegrate Zone 2018 held at BSE
- Winner of FinShare 2018 challenge held by ShareKhan
- Only startup in Yes Bank Global Fintech Accelerator to win the account during the Cohort
- 2nd place Citi India FinTech Challenge 2018 by Citibank
- Top 3 in Viacom18's Startup Engagement Programme VStEP
What your average day would look like:
- Deploy and maintain mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems
- Manage low cost, scalable streaming data pipelines
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent production issues
- Contribute ideas towards secure and reliable Cloud architecture
- Use open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project
- Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve automation problems
- Collaborate with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex infrastructure, security, or deployment problem
- Identify processes and practices to streamline development & deployment to minimize downtime and maximize turnaround time
What you need to work with us:
- Proficiency in at least one of the general-purpose programming languages like Python, Java, etc.
- Experience in managing the IAAS and PAAS components on popular public Cloud Service Providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Proficiency in Unix Operating systems and comfortable with Networking concepts
- Experience with developing/deploying a scalable system
- Experience with the Distributed Database & Message Queues (like Cassandra, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience in managing Hadoop clusters
- Understanding of containers and have managed them in production using container orchestration services.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Applied exposure to continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD).
- Keen interest and proven track record in automation and cost optimization.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- BE in Computer Science / Information Technology
We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers. We are looking to expand our team capabilities on the DevOps front and are on a lookout for 4 DevOps professionals having relevant hands on technical experience of 4-8 years.
We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adopted. We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As a DevOps Engineer, you :
- Will work collaboratively with the engineering and customer support teams to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Take control of various mandates and change management processes to ensure compliance for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
- Monitor and optimize the usage of various cloud services.
- Setup and enforce CI/CD processes and practices
Skills required :
- Strong experience with AWS services (EC2, ECS, ELB, S3, SES, to name a few)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and hardening
- Experience with automation using Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with container related technologies (docker, lxc, rkt, docker swarm, kubernetes)
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Working understanding of SQL and databases
- Working understanding of version control system (GIT is preferred)
- Managing IT operations, setting up best practices and tuning them from time-totime.
- Ensuring that process overheads do not reduce the productivity and effectiveness of small team. - Willingness to explore and learn new technologies and continuously refactor thetools and processes.
• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation