Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Establishes performance metrics for customer service representatives. Establishes service levels and requirements for the department.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyse customer feedback.
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention. Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company.
Day to day responsibilities :
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions. Responding to escalated customer support issues.
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promoting their implementation. Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees. Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy. Managing the budget of the customer support department
- Six Sigma BB
Why Join Us :
1. Start-up Environment - Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness
2. Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory
3. An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving an employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
4. We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
5. Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
Position: SEO Expert (Contract)
Location: Remote/Anywhere We are looking for an experienced SEO Expert to join our team on a contract basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for optimizing our website for higher search engine rankings, increasing traffic, and improving user experience.
• Conduct comprehensive keyword research and analysis to determine the best keywords for our website
• Optimize content and code for search engine visibility and usability
• Monitor website performance and optimize accordingly
• Track and analyze website analytics
• Monitor and stay up-to-date on search engine algorithms and industry best practices
• Develop and execute link building strategies
• Propose and implement new strategies to improve SEO
• Generate reports on SEO performance
• Proven track record of successful SEO projects
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web development languages
• Extensive knowledge of SEO tools and analytics
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Prefer Night shift
This concept is known as Business process outsourcing (BPO), it is a process of contracting people from a third party service provider to do non-core work of the organization. ... Getting a job in an international BPO is not very tough when it is prepared regularly.
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, and business environment.
- Responsible for the P&L of the department.
- Track and review the entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design project development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) Ensure the highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with the team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plans to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization's requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategy.
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all.
Designation- Customer Service Representative
Job Location- Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Educational & Skill-Set Qualifiers:
Education - Graduation/HSC qualified,
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, and numerical and analytical ability.
English & Hindi mandatory, Kannada/Tamil/preferred
6 days a week and the week-off will be on weekdays.
- Handle Inbound and Outbound calling for customer service.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Conduct follow-ups to ensure complete resolution of issues.
- Keep records of customer interactions and process customer accounts.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Remunerations- Fixed CTC (20k to 27k for 0-4 yrs of exp. respectively ) + 30% incentive
Title: Art Producer/Senior Art Producer
● Manage the art production of incredibly compelling, high-quality smartphone games.
● Plan and oversee the 2D, 3D, UI, and Technical Art planning using project planning tools like
Google or MS Excel sheet.
● Follow the delivery plan and coordinate with art, art leads, design, product, and engineering
● Initiate and track all production processes through art stand up meetings, scrum, or similar
● Ensure timely delivery of art milestones while safeguarding the quality of artwork in
accordance with the pre-defined art production schedule.
● Work with art leads and art directors to evaluate and sign-up new outsourcing art and sound
● Work with vendors to finalize the vendor delivery plan and co-ordinate with vendors for timely
● Work with project stakeholders to get their feedback on assets delivered by the vendors,
communicate back to the vendors, and get the updated asset deliveries.
● Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our art teams, and the
efficiency of our art processes.
Profile / Requirements
● 5-10 years of overall experience in managing Art Production. Min 3 years of relevant
● Candidate must have worked on and have shipped at least 1 game on Play Store or App
● Must have experience in games developed in the Unity game engine.
● Must have experience of working with frontend Unity developers and technical artists,
product managers, and game designers.
● Experience in tools like Jira, Slack, Asana, Trello, Monday, Google docs, and Google sheets.
● Experience with asset management tools like AlienBrain or any similar software.
● Extremely strong project management skills and good at planning in all situations.
● Excellent knowledge of game art production pipelines.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, combining leadership and diplomacy.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We're looking for a Technical Project Manager to help us deliver a wide variety of projects. This includes in-house tech products, as well as tech consulting projects for our clients (building apps, implementing cloud solutions, developing APIs etc).
You will be fully entrusted in seeing a project from initiation to close with decisiveness, judgment, and great enthusiasm. You'll be working on projects and pitches for new business as well as existing clients. You should be comfortable with principles of Project Management methodologies, processes and tools and strategically develop and support digital solutions for clients.
- Currently fulfilling the role of a Technical Delivery/Project Manager.
- Experience leading the delivery of technical projects from inception into production (either as a technical lead or technical delivery manager)
- Project Management, Ability to coach teams in Agile ways of working.
- Experience setting up management reporting and team structures for Agile delivery.
- Ability to motivate teams in environments where Agile delivery needs to work within an overall framework of timeline/dependency driven programmes.
- Ensure constant communication with customers and emerge as customer’s trusted technical advisor and a partner
- Understand, advocate and document customer’s use case, architecture, and roadmap
- Effectively manage the tracking and resolution of customer escalations on behalf of product and services
What you’ll bring
- Master’s or Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science or an engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative field
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience handling enterprise customers of all sizes in Technical Account Management, Technical Support and/or Professional Services functions in a Software/SaaS company
- Strong desire to tackle hard technical problems and proven ability do so with little or no direct daily supervision
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to concisely explain complex technical issues and solutions
- Familiarity with common project management tools, e.g., Trello, Slack, etc
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Native or near-native fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience working for a technology start-up (plus)
About the Role:
We are hiring VP of aggregation to manage and expand large fleet of partnered ambulances. He must possess excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills. The individual should be good problem solver and able to smoothly handle multiple critical tasks and consistently deliver against hard deadlines.
Develop and execute strategy to onboard more ambulance vendors
Maintain good vendor relationships and timely billing
Standardise vehicle quality, conduct regular audits and tech integrations
- Work on issues faced by patients with partnered ambulances
The candidate should have:
- Three years of experience managing aggregation-model multi-city operations, ideally in fast-paced organisations.
- Strong attention to detail, history of delivering zero-defect output, and comfort with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
- A passion for the mission of HelpNow