We are looking for a technology leader that can lead a group that builds and runs a product. We are a product company so we develop, manage and grow our own products. Our key objectives include acquiring clients and growing our user base. Product development is an ongoing process.
We need a leader that has experience in developing technologies but also understands how to leverage 3rd party platforms. Integration into FB and Google systems are critical to our success.
We operate in the Marketing technology world. Understanding marketing data is a key requirement. The great opportunity of this position is that the Team Lead gets to design and participate in the entire product cycle. We manage our own product, marketing and sales process within the company.
We Work globally and you ll have a chance to interact with teams in New York, Europe, Latin America and India. We are looking for a software engineer who has played the role of a team lead and who has worked on all phases of SDLC from prototyping to feature delivery and scaling features. A capable result oriented visionary Technology lead with a unique experience in leading high performance development teams, increasing efficiency and productivity while reducing costs. Somebody with the ability to build and run technology platforms, evaluate opportunities and risks and deliver innovative new solutions to meet customer needs. Hands on experience on all facets of software application development, covering deployment, support, quality assurance, customer support, project management and process improvement. Strong planning abilities and setting product and technology strategies in B2C and B2B environments.
- Responsible for leading the team for successful delivery of projects assigned.
- Risk assessments for architectural solutions and proposed systems and technologies; should know how to do module planning and effort estimation.
- Develop overall technical strategy for projects from technical requirements.
- Help in Project planning, progress tracking & delivery verification.
- Keep track of time spent on individual project tasks, provide guidance & advice best technology approach to the team.
- Follow guidelines for quality delivery, project documentation, code management, etc.
- Implement new technologies which are good for business & guide the team members
- Must possess personality to switch tasks and projects frequently as each will have different priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines and timelines.
- Work in Agile based project methodology.
- Open for frequent short-term travel to US.
- Having a strong IT experience, minimum 10 years, along with team handling role.
- Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of at least one framework such as Laravel, Zend etc.
- Excellent exposure with bespoke and open-source technologies (e.g., Drupal/Magento, etc..).
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and MySQL database administration
- Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
- Must have strong experience in handling International Clients and overseas accounts.
- US Travelled would be preferred.
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools
- Experience with GIT/Jira/Agile.
- Experience in enterprise level architecture design including server management.
- Experience in handling AWS/cloud/ Dedicated enterprise servers.
- Experience in handling high volume, high traffic sites.
- Strong in technical knowledge and documentation.
- Should be able to think out of the box, solution driven and passionate about the work.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts.
About Bravvura digital private limited
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
About the Role
50,000 ft View
- Technology Evangelist: Research, create proofs of concept and introduces new technologies to the team
- Evolve System Architecture: Evolve the architecture to support future requirements and defines its SLAs
- People Coordination: Coordinate team members providing effective feedback and moderating discussions
- Define Process: defines the right processes for the team’s maturity level, balancing agility and discipline
Here is a visual representation of what we are expecting from this role
More Granular View:
You will work with the team on the following:
- Architecture and System Design & Integration
- Tech Mentoring, Adoption and Alignment
- Technical Spikes and Experiments
- Code Reviews and Feedback
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Production Issues Escalation
- System SLAs, Metrics & Monitoring
- Platform Direction, Patterns and Practices
- Alignment with other Tech Leads
- Hands-On Coding 30% to 70% of the Time
- Playing an important part in building the company technical roadmap and development processes
- Playing the role of Engineering Manager as required
MERN & MEAN Stack
What Success Looks Like
In 90 Days
- Clear understanding of the platform, current code base, and the product roadmap
- Understanding of the your team member’s strengths and weaknesses
- Clear plan of action to tackle the product roadmap, address technical debt, and upskilling team members
In 180 Days
- Work with the team to deliver the planned roadmap and address technical debt
- Leading the development of POCs, managing code reviews, and process design and implementation
- Building and maintaining the SLAs that we define together
- Playing an important role in hiring out for key technical roles
In 365 Days
- We have built a solid team and systems, processes, and infrastructure in place to scale
- We have delivered against the product roadmap
- Becoming an important part of the company leadership team by being a voice for the tech team
- Preferred: Bangalore, India.
Open for Remote work with the right candidate
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638262196597000&usg=AOvVaw2anGgkCFd3RMOkl1JZ4SFE">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638262196597000&usg=AOvVaw11WdRPBlXtO1pMPyNnZZcm">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638262196597000&usg=AOvVaw1pF4QGo5SnggWc9_uUbP_M">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
We at Expertrons are looking out for Technical Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as long term goal.
Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications with MERN stack
Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in AWS environment
Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Express and MongoDB related tech stack building REST APIs, with experience/exposure to front end stack like react and react native
Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
Should know security best practices
Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
Deep understanding of continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, GitLab
Experience with API design using OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
You can apply for the position
1. Prefered available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Prefered work from office
3. Prefered Can join immediately.
4. Prefered a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that- aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, LoadStar UK, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at- DB Schenker Logistics- (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at- Kuehne & Nagel- and- DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at- DHL Global Forwarding- where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The CTO role is to ensure the successful execution of the company’s business services via the web application. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web-based business, leading implementation of web applications, and planning for risk and growth.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate which will include a salary and ESOP package.
In partnership with the company’s founders, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services as a web-based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success. As our Product is already developed we expect the CTO to work with product development to implement new product features, apply new technologies and set up the engineering and development team to maintain, update and improve the web-application. Some specific responsibilities are listed below:
Strategy, planning, and design:
• Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify technology requirements, define the future product vision, create preliminary design concepts for add-on modules and shape overall technology and product roadmap by collaborating with the founders, business development, and marketing team.
• Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens, based on user behaviour data and direct customer feedback.
Implementation and deployment:
• Manage Product Release, QA cycles, feature implementation and on time delivery through in-house team and vendors.
• Collaborate with team and customers to define use cases.
• Creation of wireframes/prototypes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile platforms.
Operational management :
• Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics.
• Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing.
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
• Establish and forecast ROI of features and succinctly articulate competitive advantage.
• Set-up data collection and analysis system in collaboration with CEO to track key performance.
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, ReactJS
• Frameworks like CodeIgnitor/CakePHP/Symphony, Flask/Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Experience with MEAN stack will be an advantage
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
Strong fundamentals in computer science/engineering and algorithm design.
Practical knowledge of computer software algorithms in machine/deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision etc.
• Min of 7+ years of Hands on experience in Web app development, payment gateways implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.
Principal Software Engineer /Architect
Axtechnosoft Private Limited
- You would take ownership of the existing system and scale it more than 10X over the next 2 years.
- Apply best coding standards.
- You would create the infrastructure that can serve 100s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
- Over the next year or so, you would be able to guide a team of 5 to 15 people to accomplish your goals. Mentoring this team into a world-class engineering team would be a key part of your role.
- Your earlier experience in successfully building, deploying and running complex, large scale web or data products.
- You would work hand-in-hand with the Product Management team to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product.
- Eventually work with Data science teamwork to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
- Overall, you would be responsible for end-to-end architecting from Engineering standpoint.
Must have: -
- Total experience of 8+ years while relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Have built a platform that handles at least 500k to 1 million data request an hour.
- Worked on building an infrastructure that serves 200k+ customers.
- Hands on coder.
- Expert level knowledge in at least one technology stack - Python or ideally, Java. Also Angular, React, Node.js
- Expert level knowledge with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/Neo4j
- Experience developing web applications.
- Working knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Devops experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Implementing Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user facing products with scale.
- Agile methodology.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- Open-source technology.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Reactor & Solids Processing
We are SOCIAL.HR
An early-stage HR-Tech (SaaS) company. We aspire to be the leading self-driven career platform with intelligence. We are putting together a strong founding team of Chief Technical Officer. The founders have about a decade of experience in Sales, Marketing, HR & mobile application development.
A Co-Creator/Co-Founder/Chief Technology Officer will be our first technology go-to expert who can own product development, technology for the scratch and scale it along the journey. You are a tech hack who can [Alt+f9] layers of complex computing problems. You have built amazing products and enterprise systems in the past and looking for the next big challenge?
Do you have it?
- 6-12 years of experience in building a product from the ground up to scale
- You are hands-on with codes, active portfolio, and contribution
- You have built enterprise-level products
- You have explored and played around building great team culture
- You have the ability to attract and retain talent
We Look for?
- In it for a long term
- Thinking outside the box
- Not afraid to challenge the conventional wisdom
- Moving decisively towards business goals
- Flexible managing work-life balance
Are you the right fit?
- If you are a get my hands dirty kind of leader with deep experience in building and scaling large enterprise-grade product
- The latest tech stacks are just walk in the park
- You have Identified, compared, selected, and implemented technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- You have built end to the end cloud platform on AWS and are aware of best practices followed
- You are a flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a keen eye for maintaining exceptional coding practices
- You have assembled and lead a team of highly motivated engineers
- Prior experience in data science and deep learning is a plus but not mandatory
We offerChief technology officer is a complex role that lies at the intersection of business and technology with true upside potential. Initially, the compensation will primarily be in the form of equity with increasing salary as we hit our business milestones and bring in institutional funding.
Look forward to talk.
Our client is one of the most advanced career counselling platforms that gives an unbiased view and effective solutions to students.
- Building a team of engineers and web designers.
- Recruiting, training and motivating a team of engineers.
- Managing the KPIs and products / services built by the team.
- Managing the life cycle of the products of the company.
- Ensuring the products provide an excellent customer experience.
What you need to have:
- BE, BTech
- MySQL, PHP (Laravel), Vue.js, AWS and AWS Lambda implementation, Serverless Architecture, MERN Stack, Microservices Architecture, MongoDB
- Knowledge of scaling high traffic apps using Heroku/ EBS etc.
- DevOps knowledge
- Setting up of CI/ CD pipelines to automate deployments at various stages, dev to staging to production at scale.
- Setting up of APMs and integration with Slack to monitor the distributed system’s health in real time.