• Ability to understand customer requirements and create customized demonstrations and
• Provide product feedback (feature requests, user experience) to the development team
• Strong foundation in system level architectures and compute, storage and networking
• Compute architectures – physical and virtualized, operating systems (Linux strongly
• Storage systems – file systems, object stores
• On-prem data center and public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) environments
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix systems as a system administrator or equivalent role
involving installing software and security patches, installing hardware components on servers as
per product manuals etc.
• Hands-on experience working with public cloud infrastructure and services. Cloud certifications
• Basic understanding of enterprise system deployment architecture around network configuration,
security related settings etc.
• Experience troubleshooting configuration issues to resolve them independently or in collaboration
with customer support teams.
• Be able to work with development/L3 support teams to live debug any issues for swift resolution
• Experience with programming or scripting languages such as Python, JAVA, GO is preferred.
• Experience with data management, DevOps, micro-services, containerization
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. We’re looking for Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering team & build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with experience in designing & developing scalable automation platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in backend services, databases and cloud technologies. They must be at ease working in an agile environment. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
- Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Understand data storage requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
- Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
- Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
- Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
- Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
- Software testing using Jest & Mocha
- Teamwork & Communication skills
- Software development fundamentals
- Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with designing secure distributed systems
- 2.5+ years of professional software development experience with designing & developing backend services
We have a unique culture of personal growth, ownership & enthusiasm which helps everyone see the purpose and value in their work as part of the product as a whole.
• Build high quality systems and applications that solve key challenges for the customer
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand their requirements, challenges and develop potential solutions
• Proactively identify areas of improvements, come up with innovative solutions, and drive adoption
• Push boundaries on infrastructure and cost optimisation, reusability, simplicity and scalability • Own significant engineering projects end-to-end
• Sign-off on all significant architectures and technical designs regardless of front-end or back-end.
• Translate business requirements to tangible engineering deliverables
• Setup and streamline processes and introduce best practices to improve the overall efficiency and throughput of the engineering team
• Be an effective mentor and help in building capacity in the larger team, strategize and work towards helping junior engineers grow
• Stay current with latest tools, technologies, methodologies and ideas; spread the knowledge and conduct effective POCs to demonstrate applicability and benefits
• 15+ years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier enterprise applications.
• Strong experience with large volume batch and real-time data processing applications
• Experience building enterprise SaaS applications. Strong knowledge of AWS.
• Programming Languages: Java (must have), Python (good to have)
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
• Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
• Clear Object Oriented Design and Design Pattern concepts
• Significant experience working with non-functional requirements such as performance, security, compliance, automation etc.
• Experience developing AI-based solutions is a big plus.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Attention to detail
- Develop and execute engineering strategy (including technology architecture, development stack, scalability, security etc.) of all our SaaS solutions while keeping in mind needs of business as usual and evolving product feature requirements
- Lead the engineering team and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality
- Innovation – explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption
- Bring automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes
- Solve the most complex issues/initiatives through hands-on development
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues
- Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Provide thought-leadership to fellow team members by working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members
- Best in Industry Remuneration
- Attractive ESOP opportunity with huge potential upside
- Cutting edge technologies with always something new happening
- Start-up culture with full ownership and freedom
- Fully flexible hours and work from anywhere
- Super-fun work environment and colleague
Key Skills Needed:
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate
- Hands-On experience in relational databases (MySQL Preferred)
- Experience in Data warehousing & Analytics
- Hands-on exposure in mobile application developmen
- B.E. / B.Tech from Tier 1 Institute
- 9+ years of experience in enterprise web application design and development with 4+ years of experience as an automation architect.
- Experienced in technology stack selection and the definition of solution, technology and integration architectures for small to mid-sized applications and cloud hosted platforms
- Strong understanding of various design and architecture patterns
- Experience in implementing and governing software engineering processes, practices, tools and standards for development teams
- Experience of setting up and operating the DevOps and automation infrastructure for continuous integration and delivery
- Full SDLC experience leveraging Agile, TDD and BDD for building and rolling out highly transactional and highly available platforms hosted on premise and on the cloud
- Proficient in effort estimation techniques
- Must be hands on technology and able to troubleshoot critical issues in design or code
- Experience in Mobile Applications automation using SeeTest, Appium
- Hands on experience with JBehave, Cucumber, TestNG, Extent Reports
- Strong design, development and performance tuning skills on at least two or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, NOSQL and NewSQL (e.g. PostgresQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.)
- Experience on enterprise architecture patterns and a couple of past examples of architecting high availability, scale and performance applications
- Strong experience with code review and evaluate the architecture as well as design towards a set of business and technology goals
- Experience with SonarQube code coverage and code quality
- Experience on command prompt tools like Shell Script, UNIX
- Hands on experience on Cloud stacks (AWS preferred)
- Hands on experience with standalone applications automation using UFT, LeanFT and VB Script
- Knowledge of principles on code quality, distributed applications, TDD & test automation, self-monitoring applications, refactoring and technical debt
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Designation: Senior Researcher / Chief Researcher
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Research and Develop Innovative Use Cases, Solutions and Architectural Blueprints in support of Hitachi's cross-industry business needs like Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life, and Information Technology.
2. Design, Implement and Demonstrate proof-of-Concept and working proto-types for Hitachi and its clients.
3. Provide R&D support to Hitachi business units and group companies to productize research prototypes.
4. Explore emerging tools, techniques, and technologies, and work with academia for cutting-edge solutions.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and eco-system partners for mutual business benefit.
6. Generate eminence via patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakerships and conspicuous presence in forums of repute.
7. Add value to self through continuous learning and knowledge acquisition.
8. Give back learnings to colleagues and communities.
9. Mentor colleagues for growth and success.
1. Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree with STEM background (e.g., Science, Technology, Engineering and Management).
2. Solution Architecture: Deep Experience in Design and Development of Enterprise-class information technology systems (e.g., Design Thinking, Use Case Development, Model Driven Development, Agile Methodology, end-to-end System Design and Decomposition).
3. Probabilistic Systems: Clear concept of systems that embed Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
4. Technology Hands-on: Proven track record in at least one of following 3 technology groups
b. Server-side Engineering: Object-Oriented Programming, Micro-Services, Springboot, REST APIs, Design Patterns, Data Access Frameworks, proficiency in Java/ C++/Python
c. Data Engineering and Persistence (in any one of the below areas): Design and Development of Relational Databases; Big Data Systems (e.g., Data Lakes, Hadoop, Hive); In-Memory systems (SAP-HANA); Graph databases (e.g., Neo4J, Casandra); Data Ingestion and ETL
5. Cloud: Experience in design and deployment of IT solutions on Cloud (e.g., Dockerization, Containerization)
6. Communication: Ability to articulate key messages concisely and precisely
7. Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
1. Advanced Qualification: PhD in any Quantitative Discipline
Eminence: Patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakership and conspicuous presence in refereed platforms or forums of repute.
Budget : 60 -70 Lacs(Depending upon Experience)
Are you someone with a strong technology leadership background?
At Solutionec, we are looking for a Solution Architect professional who will work on complex and critical technology programs. Also, this role will allow you to engage in new and emerging technology and play an active role in Solutionec’s journey to the cloud.
In close partnership with business and IT partners, you will provide technical leadership and vision, authoring multi-year architecture roadmaps, and actively promoting opportunities to optimize, consolidate, reuse, and simplify. You will author actionable architecture solutions that achieve business goals, align with Solutionec technology strategy, and promote standard methodologies in design and architecture.
- 10+ years’ experience which include analysis, design, architecture, and development along with leadership skills
- Experience with Java/ C/Python is a must.
- Experience hands on full stack architect with deep expertise in architecture design tools and in open source technologies/frameworks such as PostgreSQL, Ceph, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache, angular/react, nodejs, spring boot
- Experience with TSQL/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Informatica
- Experience leading multiple, full lifecycle, large-scale Data Migration Projects
- PostgreSQL Database Administrator with proven experience in large scale data migration from SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Experience with complex end to end Cloud migrations to AWS/Azure
- Experience in cloud technologies including designing solutions that use AWS services such as EKS, RDS, S3, ALB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda
- Experience in the consulting field with excellent leadership, customer service, oral and written skills, project pricing, and presentation skills
- Certified Solutions Architect with one of the major cloud providers will be a plus
- Experience with healthcare a plus