World's First Intelligent Shopping and Services Platform for Home Appliances
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Strong Physical Architecture concepts (Infrastructure) including but not limited to Load Balancers(ELB), Apache set up, CDN, Disaster Recovery, recommending capacity of AEM publish and author instances.
- Taking a lead in recommending the solution considering quality properties of the system like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Accessibility (A, AA, AAA), Monitoring (Squid, Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.), Scalability, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good to have Mobile App development and technologies, Digital Asset Management products, Adobe Scene 7(Adobe Dynamic Media), integration with eCommerce products like Hybris, Magento, ElasticPath and micro-services based architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with SaaS based implementation of AEM as Cloud Service and AEM SDK (preferred).
- Good knowledge with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good experience with frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Knowledge of templating with JSP, HTL, and integration with MVC FE frameworks.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” with Java 8/11 that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products including AEM.
- Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Launch and others
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development.
- Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
- Lead teams of 20+ people through all phases of Development. Agile development methodology is a plus
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects, Lead all tracks of the project from Frontend, backend, QA and Project Management
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
You would create the infrastructure that can serve 1000s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
Over the next year or so, you would lead a team of 5 to 15 people to accomplish your goals. Mentoring this team into a world-class engineering team would be a key part of your role.
You would work hand-in-hand with the CPO to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product and work with the Lead Data Scientist to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
What Really Matters
Your earlier experience in successfully building, deploying and running complex, large scale web or data products
Your knowledge in building large scale frameworks/systems like Apache Storm or Spark
Expert level knowledge in at least one technology stack - Python or ideally Java
Expert level knowledge with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/Neo4j
Hands-on programming skills and not just designing and architecting.
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Collaborating with engineering, design and product teams to design and ship new features.
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Design interfaces for web and mobile.
What you need to have:
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails (RoR) practices and commonly used modules; deep understanding of RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services, performance and scalability.
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Experience in SQL and NoSql databases in production environments. Experience working with Git, AWS/GCP.
- Proficient in ReactJs / React-Native.
- Good communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge center on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on the Java stack, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Solid experience with Spring (Core/Boot/Security/MVC/Data)
- Have 8 - 12 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores and bigdata processing
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Experience leading projects developed across continents.
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts, and some hands-on experience implementing machine learnt models
- Experience with infrastructure design for cloud based apps, especially AWS.
- Past experience with information and data security standards (PCI-DSS, ISO27000) very nice to have.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on the full stack, from UI elements to database performance.
• Building new features from start to finish and back end to front end, including architecture design, coding, testing, and supporting in production.
• Tackling a wide variety of technical issues throughout our stack and contributing to all parts of the code base.
Key things we'll be looking for:
• Functional, real world programming experience (vs. theoretical).
• 4 to 6 years experience in Python, Django.
• The ability to hold your own on the front end and the back end.
• SQL database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite).
• Experience with deployments to Heroku, AWS, or similar.
• A track record of balancing fast-and-dirty and long-term code maintainability.
• Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs and payment gateways.
• Experience working on a fintech or payments technology product.
Extra credit if you have:
• Experience with Postgres database administration.
• Shipped code that has supported tens of thousands of users, including enterprise/business customers.
• Experience in operations and how it pertains to site reliability/speed.
• Familiarity with networking, caching, database, and how to triage issues.
• A good eye for intuitive, user-friendly front end design.
We are SOCIAL.HR
An early-stage HR-Tech (SaaS) company. We aspire to be the leading self-driven career platform with intelligence. We are putting together a strong founding team of Chief Technical Officer. The founders have about a decade of experience in Sales, Marketing, HR & mobile application development.
A Co-Creator/Co-Founder/Chief Technology Officer will be our first technology go-to expert who can own product development, technology for the scratch and scale it along the journey. You are a tech hack who can [Alt+f9] layers of complex computing problems. You have built amazing products and enterprise systems in the past and looking for the next big challenge?
Do you have it?
- 6-12 years of experience in building a product from the ground up to scale
- You are hands-on with codes, active portfolio, and contribution
- You have built enterprise-level products
- You have explored and played around building great team culture
- You have the ability to attract and retain talent
We Look for?
- In it for a long term
- Thinking outside the box
- Not afraid to challenge the conventional wisdom
- Moving decisively towards business goals
- Flexible managing work-life balance
Are you the right fit?
- If you are a get my hands dirty kind of leader with deep experience in building and scaling large enterprise-grade product
- The latest tech stacks are just walk in the park
- You have Identified, compared, selected, and implemented technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- You have built end to the end cloud platform on AWS and are aware of best practices followed
- You are a flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a keen eye for maintaining exceptional coding practices
- You have assembled and lead a team of highly motivated engineers
- Prior experience in data science and deep learning is a plus but not mandatory
We offerChief technology officer is a complex role that lies at the intersection of business and technology with true upside potential. Initially, the compensation will primarily be in the form of equity with increasing salary as we hit our business milestones and bring in institutional funding.
Look forward to talk.