- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
About Casey Foods
We are eastern Odisha based FMCG company under the aegis of Casey Foods having our production/manufacturing unit at Phulbani, Kandhamal District. We deal with day to day FMCG products involving common customer interest. Our common products include most of the Indian species and common edibles. Produced under controlled hygienic conditions following strict processing parameters, Casey believes quality to be in its core. Our round the clock quality testers monitor the batch by batch production thus ensuring quality to be above all in front of our esteemed customers. State of the art machineries work round the clock ensuring flawless production satisfying every customer demands. Being certified with HCCAP and FSSAI, the products of Casey had gained excellence at par. This is due to our dedicate efforts towards customer satisfaction Casey believe in “make with trust”.
Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and other social mediums with the aim of qualifying leads
Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a guru ahead of their calls
Diligently update our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
Shadow your dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you'll need for the next role on the sales team.
1-2 years experience in similar roles;
Experience as an SDR at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
Desired Skills and Experience
Business Development, International Sales, Sales
Sales representative with good sales, communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
Ability to handle pressure, manage relationship with the top management of the customer and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers needed.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
- Understanding learner’s career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process
- Reviewing a learner's personal and educational background and how these might influence their prospective job-related choices
- Explain the gaps if any, between Aspiration Vs Ability of potential learners
- Informing learners about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these through appropriate learning solutions
- Proposing career-related options that are based on your insights about market, employability, career, salaries and growth.
- Walking learners through the process of compiling and restructuring their options and taking the best decision for themselves
- Guiding learners through the completion of aptitude, personality, and other related tests.
- Scoring learner’s responses to the tests and other questions, and discussing with them about the results of these.To efficiently carry out your daily responsibility, as a Career Counselor, you will,
- Constantly research and analyze current employment trends in IT industry
- Constantly research and analyze current market trends in emerging technologies
- Adhere to process specifications as guided by your supervisor and training team
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Manage your performance to achieve your committed goals
- Develop positive working relationship with all colleagues - management, supervisors, co-counsellors, all support team members
You are a good fit for this role, if you can/have,
- Demonstrate history of performance through target achievements
- Track record of meeting targets & commitments
- Displaying excellent judgement & interpersonal skills
- Showcase your knowledge about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries
- Demonstrate Resilience and emotional balance
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills
- Self-learner and invested in self-development
- Hobbies that wake you up early even on week-offs
Square Yards is India’s largest prop-tech start-up which has successfully expanded globally, with presence in 25+ cities in 9 countries. We are an ever growing and strong team of 3000+ enthusiasts who work for one common goal. Square Yards supports transactions and investment of more than $1bn annually across global real estate and mortgages. By combining its distribution strengths with innovative
advanced technology solutions Square Yards, today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups and has been awarded as “Economic Times Growth Champion 2020”.
What makes Square Yards a GREAT fit for you? When you join Square Yards, you will be part of a Red Herring Asia Top 100 Tech team that is working on changing the real estate ecosystem the way the world has not seen before. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Square Yards is the place for you.
Why Square yards?
1) Work in MNC Culture
2) Twice appraisal in a year
3) Lucrative incentives
4) Excellent growth opportunity
5) Get chance to work abroad
Hiring for below roles for Bangalore Location -
1) Business Development Executive / Sales Executive (Exp: 0 - 2 years)
2) Business Development Manager / Team Leader (Exp: 3 - 5 years)
3) Area Sales Manager (Exp: 5 - 8 years)
4) Regional Sales Manager (Exp: 9+ years)
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at the rate squareyards dot co dot in
- Candidates who can attend F2F round physically in our BANGALORE Office only APPLY.
- No ZOOM meeting interview is available.
If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator, and above all, have a risk-taking attitude, then this highly visible role is for you!
What you will do:
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Using all channels to connect and generate leads
- Giving impactful product demo and generating business
- Managing all prospects and building pipeline for new business accounts
- Actively maintaining and expanding client outreach in the market
- Mentoring and leading other junior sales associates
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience selling
- Experience in tech sales is a huge plus
- Minimum 1 yr experience working in international market (US, EU, MEA, APAC)
- Exposure of handling client relationship in any form
- Aptitude for sales and hunger for success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability
- Efficient time management and a never give-up attitude
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
Purpose: To generate clients and convince them the importance of business promotion and websie for there business and also to make collection from clients.
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leadfollow-up and outbound cold calls and email.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects and actively manage the progression of sales opportunities.
- Actively team with business partners and technical sales team to successfully close opportunities.
- Commit to and deliver results based on monthly targets/forecasts.
- Able to generate leadsvia Linkedin, social media and Email Marketing etc.
Understanding Client needs and requirements and proposing right kind of solution.
- Strong communication Skills.
- Strong marketing skills including negotiation and convincing Power.
- Good oral/written/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.