About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
About the Role
50,000 ft View
- Technology Evangelist: Research, create proofs of concept and introduces new technologies to the team
- Evolve System Architecture: Evolve the architecture to support future requirements and defines its SLAs
- People Coordination: Coordinate team members providing effective feedback and moderating discussions
- Define Process: defines the right processes for the team’s maturity level, balancing agility and discipline
Here is a visual representation of what we are expecting from this role
More Granular View:
You will work with the team on the following:
- Architecture and System Design & Integration
- Tech Mentoring, Adoption and Alignment
- Technical Spikes and Experiments
- Code Reviews and Feedback
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Production Issues Escalation
- System SLAs, Metrics & Monitoring
- Platform Direction, Patterns and Practices
- Alignment with other Tech Leads
- Hands-On Coding 30% to 70% of the Time
- Playing an important part in building the company technical roadmap and development processes
- Playing the role of Engineering Manager as required
MERN & MEAN Stack
What Success Looks Like
In 90 Days
- Clear understanding of the platform, current code base, and the product roadmap
- Understanding of the your team member’s strengths and weaknesses
- Clear plan of action to tackle the product roadmap, address technical debt, and upskilling team members
In 180 Days
- Work with the team to deliver the planned roadmap and address technical debt
- Leading the development of POCs, managing code reviews, and process design and implementation
- Building and maintaining the SLAs that we define together
- Playing an important role in hiring out for key technical roles
In 365 Days
- We have built a solid team and systems, processes, and infrastructure in place to scale
- We have delivered against the product roadmap
- Becoming an important part of the company leadership team by being a voice for the tech team
- Preferred: Bangalore, India.
Open for Remote work with the right candidate
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also part of, FirstPrinciples.io, a tech-holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. FirstPrinciples.io and SyndicationPro.com have a combined strength of over 80+ people across India, U.S, Spain, and Germany.
You would create the infrastructure that can serve 1000s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
Over the next year or so, you would lead a team of 5 to 15 people to accomplish your goals. Mentoring this team into a world-class engineering team would be a key part of your role.
You would work hand-in-hand with the CPO to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product and work with the Lead Data Scientist to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
What Really Matters
Your earlier experience in successfully building, deploying and running complex, large scale web or data products
Your knowledge in building large scale frameworks/systems like Apache Storm or Spark
Expert level knowledge in at least one technology stack - Python or ideally Java
Expert level knowledge with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/Neo4j
Hands-on programming skills and not just designing and architecting.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Should be the single point of contact for all project related queries and concerns.
- Should ensure project delivery and quality at desired level.
- Adherence to the Process.
- Oversee daily activities of the team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Manage resources as per workload.
- Address delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure operational excellence by making team technically competent enough.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
Desired candidate profile:
- Overall experience of 15 Yrs. to 20 Yrs.
- 5+ yrs. of experience on project management and project delivery.
- Should have proven experience on coding and managing teams using Java, J2ee, iOS, Android, AWS, Node JS, and Python.
- Adoption to the new technologies is desired.
- Understanding of firmware and protocols related to IOT, Bluetooth will be added advantage
- Required to be technical and hands on coding if needed.
- Candidates should be Process oriented and execute projects in Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19,
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
About the Role
A highly motivated individual who has expe rience in architecting end to end web based ecommerce/online/SaaS products and systems; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Able to understand expected business results and map architecture to drive business forward. Passionate about building world class solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Product Managers and Business to understand business/product requirements and vision.
- Provide a clear architectural vision in line with business and product vision.
- Lead a team of architects, developers, and data engineers to provide platform services to other engineering teams.
- Provide architectural oversight to engineering teams across the organization.
- Hands on design and development of platform services and features owned by self - this is a hands-on coding role.
- Define guidelines for best practices covering design, unit testing, secure coding etc.
- Ensure quality by reviewing design, code, test plans, load test plans etc. as appropriate.
- Work closely with the QA and Support teams to track quality and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with DevOps and IT to ensure highly secure and cost optimized operations in the cloud.
- Grow technical skills in the team - identify skill gaps with plans to address them, participate in hiring, mentor other architects and engineers.
- Support other engineers in resolving complex technical issues as a go-to person.
- 12+ years of experience in design and development of ecommerce scale systems and highly scalable SaaS or enterprise products.
- Extensive experience in developing extensible and scalable web applications with
- Java, Spring Boot, Go
- Web Services - REST, OAuth, OData
- Database/Caching - MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Memcached/Redis
- Queue/Broker services - RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Microservices architecture via Docker on AWS or Azure.
- Extensive experience with cloud based architectures and how to optimize design for cost.
- Expert level understanding of secure application design practices and a working understanding of cloud infrastructure security.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and design for testability.
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Spark/Storm/Hadoop/Data Lake Architectures is a big plus.
- Action and result-oriented problem-solver who works well both independently and as part of a team; able to foster and develop others' ideas as well as his/her own.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload and multiple parallel projects efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Long term experience with at least one product from inception to completion and evolution of the product over multiple years.
B.Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science) from a premier institution (IIT/NIT/BITS) and/or a US Master's degree in Computer Science.
Principal Software Engineer /Architect
Axtechnosoft Private Limited
- You would take ownership of the existing system and scale it more than 10X over the next 2 years.
- Apply best coding standards.
- You would create the infrastructure that can serve 100s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
- Over the next year or so, you would be able to guide a team of 5 to 15 people to accomplish your goals. Mentoring this team into a world-class engineering team would be a key part of your role.
- Your earlier experience in successfully building, deploying and running complex, large scale web or data products.
- You would work hand-in-hand with the Product Management team to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product.
- Eventually work with Data science teamwork to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
- Overall, you would be responsible for end-to-end architecting from Engineering standpoint.
Must have: -
- Total experience of 8+ years while relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Have built a platform that handles at least 500k to 1 million data request an hour.
- Worked on building an infrastructure that serves 200k+ customers.
- Hands on coder.
- Expert level knowledge in at least one technology stack - Python or ideally, Java. Also Angular, React, Node.js
- Expert level knowledge with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/Neo4j
- Experience developing web applications.
- Working knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Devops experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Implementing Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user facing products with scale.
- Agile methodology.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- Open-source technology.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Reactor & Solids Processing
Are you someone with a strong technology leadership background?
At Solutionec, we are looking for a Solution Architect professional who will work on complex and critical technology programs. Also, this role will allow you to engage in new and emerging technology and play an active role in Solutionec’s journey to the cloud.
In close partnership with business and IT partners, you will provide technical leadership and vision, authoring multi-year architecture roadmaps, and actively promoting opportunities to optimize, consolidate, reuse, and simplify. You will author actionable architecture solutions that achieve business goals, align with Solutionec technology strategy, and promote standard methodologies in design and architecture.
- 10+ years’ experience which include analysis, design, architecture, and development along with leadership skills
- Experience with Java/ C/Python is a must.
- Experience hands on full stack architect with deep expertise in architecture design tools and in open source technologies/frameworks such as PostgreSQL, Ceph, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache, angular/react, nodejs, spring boot
- Experience with TSQL/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Informatica
- Experience leading multiple, full lifecycle, large-scale Data Migration Projects
- PostgreSQL Database Administrator with proven experience in large scale data migration from SQL Server to PostgreSQL
- Experience with complex end to end Cloud migrations to AWS/Azure
- Experience in cloud technologies including designing solutions that use AWS services such as EKS, RDS, S3, ALB, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Lambda
- Experience in the consulting field with excellent leadership, customer service, oral and written skills, project pricing, and presentation skills
- Certified Solutions Architect with one of the major cloud providers will be a plus
- Experience with healthcare a plus