- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
- Hands on exp in software development life cycle and software/product release lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance, debugging and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
- Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications, analyze data and server logs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in end to end manual testing and testing management tools
- Basics of automation testing.
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills
- Experience in working with Agile teams & methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification will be an added plus.
- Good programming and analytical skills
- Experience on DB is added advantage
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness and test process
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, cypress
- Experience in POSTMAN and equivalent tools is advantage
- Understanding performance testing and basic knowledge of Jmeter or any other tool
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Experience in Java/Perl/Python based automation and/or user-level
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating all automation test activities such as Creating and Enhancing automation scripts, Executing, Debugging and Running Test Cases
- Creating test cases for both manual and automated testing. Proficient at handling changes and conducting Regression Testing
- Analyzing the requirement, select or identify areas/test cases for automation and provide an estimate for the automation scripting
- Creating and maintaining automation test libraries ensuring function ability as applications are modified
- Execute sanity, functional, and regression tests; including both positive and negative scenarios – For both manual and automated testing
- Analyzing test results to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Logging and tracking defects - Will work closely with developers, project managers, and product managers
- Maintaining a high degree of knowledge on current technologies, tools and software test methodologies
- API and Cross-browser testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Minimum five years of full-time industry experience in a QA automation role
- Experience with at least one modern testing framework such as: Cypress, Jest, Mocha, Selenium, or Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Experience with the developer tools in modern browsers such as: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge
- Possess the ability to capture evidence to help the developers troubleshoot such as network traffic and console logs
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and GitHub or equivalent
- Strong and have extensive experience in automating highly scalable web applications using Java, Webservices, Micro Services etc.
- Extensive experience in frameworks like TestNG, Rest Assured, APPIUM, Selenium, and Extend manager
- Strong experience and expert knowledge in CI/CD pipeline configuration (preferably Azure pipelines)
- Strong knowledge in building tools like Maven/Ant, JDK 1.8
- Should be an expert in implementing software quality best practices, automation test strategy and planning, test case development, test case execution, deployment and test data, defect tracking etc.
- Sound Knowledge in defining/constructing/maintaining generic automation frameworks for automating scripts on mobile versions in the platform’s windows, Android, iOS and web like PWA
- Expert Knowledge of Effort estimation, scheduling, and scope definition
- Solid knowledge and experience in Agile, DevOps methodologies and concepts
- Good knowledge in Test management tool like JIRA, X-Ray, HP ALM
- Good consulting, communication, convincing, presentation skills and Negotiation Skills
Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho. :- https://meesho.com
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
- Candidate with recent experience of 4-6 years in Automatoin testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
- Designs and implements robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Works in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, leads, and other team members in a one-to-one or one-to-many meeting format.
- Experience working on tools like Selenium/Appium/Load Runner/JMeter
- Must have good knowledge of API testing.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
Dear Candidate ,
We are looking for a resource having good hands-on experience on Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Test Automation experience of at least 5+ years using Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Experience in windows application Functional testing, web application testing, API testing
Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium with C#
Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium.
Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
Experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, ALM, JIRA, etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching
Thorough understanding of agile development methodology and test automation
Very good understanding of test automation process using Selenium with C#
Good Documentation and Reporting Skills.
Result oriented team player
Good in communication
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any stream relevant
PRIMARY COMPETENCY : Microsoft Technologies PRIMARY SKILL : C# PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 60 SECONDARY COMPETENCY : Testing SECONDARY SKILL : Test Automation-Selenium SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 40
Demonstrated ability to create complete test solution for applications/areas where no out of the box testing approach/solution exist.
Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
Proficient in automation technologies like Selenium, QTP, LoadRunner or JMeter.
Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
- 3+ Years- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of java with oops concepts.
- Should have experience in Selenium, Appium and Rest Assured (Java)
- Should have experience in the testing framework (TestNg, Cucumber).
- Knowledge of any version control system (e.g. SVN, git).
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for validating the health of IoT devices.
- Design, implement the test scripts to validate the IoT device functionality
- Monitor and Analyze the large data sets
- Provide support and respond to Product-specific escalations
- Build the system which detects the issues from the large data sets.
- Minimum of 2 years in device testing
- Automation and scripting experience is plus
- Experience with any DBMS systems i.e. Postgres / Oracle / Mongo DB
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Motivated and natural curiosity in solving problems.
- Strong Ownership
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BE/ BTECH in a related field