About Namas Industries
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and every matter specific to the client
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Designing and implementing strategies for clients, considering their specific requirements
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports on web performance metrics and analysing digital campaigns success also forecasting them
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
What you need to have:
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent
- Should also have an in-depth understanding of how digital and online marketing tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
at Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Execute an ecosystem strategy for adding and growing key data partners to the Platform. Typical deal structure will include partner identification, outreach, negotiation of terms, and closing
- Maintain positive relationships with existing data partners, piloting new initiatives and evaluating the performance of these initiatives as part of the larger Platform strategy
- Research and develop innovative new business models and growth opportunities with partners; negotiate, structure, and execute relevant agreements
- Execute high-impact marketing programs around new data partner initiatives to enhance positioning
- Assist with high profile client and new business initiatives relating to specific client data acquisition requirements
- Operate as an expert in the data ecosystem, with deep knowledge of 3rd party data providers, publisher and supply direct relationships, and WPP companies
- Oversee quarterly reports on market, industry and adoption rates for management team measuring the business value of the program, present findings to senior management
- Find and understand new and emerging technologies; bring new ideas and perspectives back into R&D and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field.
- OR equivalent professional work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media and advertising landscape along with the major players in the marketplace
- Deep understanding of addressable marketing, audience segmentation and targeting, and both traditional and programmatic media channels
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- A passion for strategic omni-channel marketing and advertising
- Proven communication, leadership, and persuasion skills
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Success managing a direct report
at New venture by a large retail group.
We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for an innovative influencer oriented D2C shopping platform by a large retail group
- Leading team of Growth RMs for D2C brand partnerships
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching brands to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunities and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Training and development
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with brand partnerships
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
at Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities to contribute to agency new business
- Build product GTM narrative, and clearly explain products, value proposition, commercial and engagement model
- Organize Product trainings and roadshows across agencies
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with Media agency, and providing clear lanes of communication and support
- Responsible for development of direct reports
- Establish regular check-ins with key stakeholders
- Understand who and when to pull in Tech Product team to support client-direct conversations, and more specific requests
- Manage & prioritize incoming requests from agencies
- Partner with business stakeholders to define product application & usage goals and working to ensure solutions are properly integrated, applied, and activated
- Provide feedback to product team share client & agency specific feedback, areas for improvement, opportunities, etc.
- Display strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Exhibits enthusiasm for clients’ business and industry. Maintains leading edge of knowledge of clients’ business and industry
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in a digital or media agency or consultancy
- Strong knowledge of leading data and technology tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable track record of success in operations and client engagement in a cross-functional environment, including product, tech, or media.
- Has deep knowledge and experience with paid media agencies
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Business Development, Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 2+ Years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Identify and hunt publishers and understand their challenges in monetization and marketing.
2. Identify and onboard publishers, cultivating a relationship of trust with them.
3. Coordinate Google DFP, Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and Ad Manager integration and setting up of ad placements for Publishers
4. Expand the relationships with existing Publishers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
5. Work with ad networks and internal teams to run successful ad monetization strategies.
6. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and Advertisers.
7. Resolve any issues and problems faced, troubleshoot, and deal with complaints to maintain relationships.
8. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for these stakeholders using key account metrics.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. 2+ years experience in operations/marketing/business development roles preferably Mobile App Monetisation expertise - including device SDK implementations across demand & supply partnerships on mobile.
2. Know the process of ad implementation through SDKs.
3. Should have a good understanding of Google DFP, AdMob, FAN, and Ad Manager.
4. Understand revenue trends of networks and suggest changes on apps, to increase revenue.
5. Reach out to potential ad network partners for monetization.
6. Hands-on experience in configuring and managing ads through mediation tools for mobile and online.
7. Should have a keen interest in market research for ad monetization.
8. Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Google AdMob
2. Google Ad Manager
3. DoubleClick For Publisher (DFP)
4. Facebook Audience Network (FAN)
5. App Monetisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
2. To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
3. A workspace, that is wide open as per open door policy at the company, located in the happening center of Bangalore.
4. A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
5. We believe that we grow as we grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.