Technical Skills: Good at analytics, Content Creation Strategies, Good at maintaining reports.
About Company: Workhours is India's 1st Ed-Tech Company Focusing on Self-Employment. We want to change the way people think about their careers from how to get a job to how to become self-employed. Example of how digital payments changed the behaviour of a person paying from cash to paying using digital apps.
Job Description: We are currently seeking a Social Media Expert with an extensive understanding of creating new content ideas, monitoring competitor tactics, and Creating New Strategies for social media that will work. You need to have the ability to train others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One should be Excellent at analyzing the competitors
- Must have an innovative mind and should be responsible for creating Content
- Excellent knowledge in understanding the Analytics
- He must Be good at creating New Strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Report Submissions
- Team Player
- Able to Handle Multitasking
- Should be Good at Training (Very Very Important)
- Good at Planning Strategies.
About work hours
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing strategic social marketing plans, that maximise the potential of each social channel
- Managing social media content calendar for clients
- Supervising the creation of written and visual content across several social media platforms
- Increasing social media engagement across platforms
- Building and moderating social media communities by responding to comments and keeping members engaged
- Monitoring brand performance across channels
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and competitor performance
- Understanding of/proven expertise in social media marketing and social media platforms
- Strategic thinking for developing effective marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to study and interpret marketing analytics
- Great organizational skills; ability to monitor multiple social media platforms concurrently
- Good leadership skills to organize teams
- Excellent communication skills for reporting results
- Adept at community building and keeping calm under high-pressure online interactions
- Working in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of startup
- Liaising with cross functional teams to get the errands done.
- Formulating monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of brand equity.
- Adhering SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Devising SEO friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Conducting in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devising niche, crisp, catchy and compelling content across all touch points.
- Doing plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Making sure the content is plagiarism free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Making sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description etc.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Driving the sales through reseller network and driving alliances with potential partners to create multiple channels for new customer acquisition.
- Leading the strategies and team driving the business to grow 10X in next 3 years.
- Uncovering the growth path by building offline GTM channels.
- Driving team with recruitment, training program, setting process, goals & performance review.
- Driving strategies with planning experimentation and opening growth potential of driving sales through channels in India and further to global market.
- Designing processes, revenue projections and roadmap.
- Working with different team to plan & execute processes.
- Designing process for partners onboarding, training and success.
What you need to have:
- Experience in managing teams of channel sales and driving sales through alliances and reseller base.
- Experience working with management consulting firms, business process outsourcers, IT sourcing companies, marketing service providers, creative & digital agencies, analytics & business intelligence consultancies, and customer experience consultancies.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation & documentation skills.
- Understanding of all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment.
Greetings from Ivan Infotech Pvt. Ltd.!!
Hiring going on for Web Consultant profile in website process.
To communicate with clients to determine the scope of website development projects, implement SEO strategies to increase traffic flow to websites, and maintain websites.
- To manage customer queries and cold calling for a B2B Website Process in International Market .
- Will be responsible for new business development (Acquiring new business )and maintain relationship with new and existing clients.
- Would be dealing in Web/Mobile App and Digital Marketing Domain.
- Preparing progress updates and documenting website development processes.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Should have experience in any outbound sales process
- Basic knowledge in computer operation.
- Learning mindset.
Opening for US Shift
Five days working, saturday & sunday fixed off
Free Drop facility
Fixed Salary with huge incentive
We are looking for a community manager who’s digital/social savvy and can manage a pool of creators/influencers through super engagement methods. An ideal community manager would be a creator itself, is active on social media, creating content and has a good following.
You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Defining and developing a community management strategy
- Organising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums
- Strategise and reach out to creators in various niche to introduce our company, our product and engage with them thoroughly online on social
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Prior experience as a community manager is preferred
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter) is a plus
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- If you are a content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following, that would be a plus
Any preference of Industry: A content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
We are on a hunt for enthusiastic campus ambassadors who can be the representative of our products and services on their college campus and make our presence felt.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
- Convincing Ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Becoming the on-campus brand spokesperson for Spacenos
- Creating awareness about all our products and services..
- Acting as an influencer and the go-to person for information on our products.
- Organizing Whatsapp group discussion within the college
- Conducting college events and seminars to grow our presence.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
• Researching organizations and individuals online (through LinkedIn) to identify new
leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about
• Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and
• Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected
content, and cross-selling and upselling
• Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients,
pitching in for the expected research content by the clients, based on your
• Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs
of the clients
• Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
• Account Farming and development
• Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively
• Must be flexible with a variety of work handed over and complete with justice. Must
be a full - time dedicated team member
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
SLAY Coffee is India's best rated and fastest growing coffee brand with a vision to democratize great coffee experiences through technology & innovative customer experiences. With 3 core lines of business (SLAY Cloud for Online, SLAY Coffee Bars for Grab & Go and SLAY Packaged Coffees for home consumption), SLAY Coffee's core promise is sophisticated convenience at pocket friendly prices. The brand is 2-years old and currently has a footprint of over 150 locations across 8 cities.
Culture at SLAY:
Excellence is our North Star and our culture fuels this pursuit. We work together as a sports team-; each member is united by a common purpose and drives excellence by bringing their unique self to the team.
We aim to build and nurture a team that finds meaning and fulfillment in the work they do at
SLAY. If who you are and what you value is in alignment with what SLAY is and what we value, then the pursuit of excellence becomes meaningful.
The following principles guide us in our day to day working at SLAY:
1. Act with integrity and respect
2. Be passionate
3. Think long-term
Core Values :
Our core values define how we operate and bring about an alignment of purpose. We learn and get inspired from each other in strengthening these behaviors & skills both at an individual level and collectively at the Company level. New members are added to the team and existing team members are rewarded and developed based on these values.
1. Customer First
a. Always solve for the customer, not for self or the Company
b. Understand customers and markets deeply
a. To think big, act without fear and voice your opinion.
b. To question the status quo- go beyond rules and hierarchies.
c. To act in the best interest of the customer and company, even if it calls for going outside your comfort zone
d. To be transparent and open; we have nothing to hide
a. Act with authority to drive results
b. Prioritize action over discussions
c. Collaborate independently across teams
d. Communicate proactively, eliminate the need for follow ups
a. To push the boundaries and innovate
b. To never settle for less
c. To make mistakes, learn, don't repeat
d. Trust data over opinion
Beyond the salary (and great coffee!)
- Freedom to test out any idea in your function or outside of it.
- Gender-neutral policies
- Free Books Program- buy any book that you would like to read for the company library. The Company pays for it.
- 25% of your time can be devoted to the causes you care about. (Pursue your passion or hobby)
- Exclusive talks & insights from the experts for the growth & development of our team
- Full tuition fees sponsorship for Baristas
- Family support programs for Baristas
As a Sr. Manager in SLAY's Digital Growth team, you will own the strategy and execution of all growth initiatives on all digital platforms.
You will work directly with the Head of Growth who manages growth across channels and platforms. This position is being hired for. In the interim, you will report to our Co-Founder.
You will collaborate with business teams to develop growth strategies, creative teams to develop impactful copy/creatives, external partners to set up and manage specific projects/campaigns.
Key Result Areas :
- Drive customer acquisition & retention.
- Strong experience with driving growth on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google suite including Youtube and familiarity with emerging platforms.
- Experience with driving own sales channel growth including driving App installations and business through Web, App and other own platforms
- Grow the brand on the 3rd party sales channels with a key focus on improving funnels and cohorts
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of: Previous work experience 5+ years handling performance / digital marketing. Experience working with a high growth startup / brand would be strongly preferred.
If you wish to explore this opportunity further,
1. Send us a copy of your latest resume
2. A quick note on what excites you about working with SLAY. You can do this as an audio file, video file or a simple write up as well.
3. We will schedule one to one interactions with your potential boss, team members and peers.