As the backend engineer developer, you will drive the vision of AvatarLife and make it a significant player in metaverse gaming space. You will steer the development of our games and everything that comes with it.
- 2+ years experience in Node.js is required
- Experience in game development
- Familiarity with typescript is a plus
We are looking for individuals who can work independently and are fine with unstructured scenarios. We are flexible with the job location, working hours and compensation structure. We will match industry standard when it comes to all aspects of your professional development to make sure you can focus on making a great product.
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US to scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process and increasing their profitability.
We are building the next-generation property intelligence platform and looking for people to help out on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours, now we are building tech to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
We are looking for an avid programmer and an engineer who is enthusiastic about building complex data-oriented
architectures at scale. Someone who is aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack. Knowing about GIS is
not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
You will work with :
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Own, execute and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
- Contribute towards technical architecture – including coding framework, cloud administration, security etc.
- Writing reusable, testable, well-documented and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- 3-7 years of experience in building products
- Solid experience in any Python framework and its internals – Django, Flask, FastAPI, Web2Py, CherryPy etc
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description specs like openAPI
- Very good understanding of working with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and relevant ORMs Knowledge
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- We’d be impressed if you also have –
- Database architecture and design would be a plus
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, API gateways, Application security etc
- Experience with GCP core services like Cloud Engine, Firebase, Pub/Sub, Load Balancers etc
- Familiarity with caching technologies
- Exposure to Unix systems and servers
What we offer :
- Satisfaction for building something from scratch, taking it live to the customer and driving it till the end
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Immense learning, exposure to niche data technologies, and handling complex data streams
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue-positive, growth-positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- You have 3 or more years of relevant production experience developing with Ruby and Ruby on Rails (bonus points if you’ve published gems).
- You’re comfortable working with and modelling data abstractions on top of a RDMS like Postgresql or MySQL
- You very good understanding of Redis
- You’re comfortable working on the front-end and the back-end.
- You’re experienced with modern JS (ES6) and CSS (SASS).
- You’re comfortable working remotely.
- You’re happy working with Git and GitHub/GitLab using related workflows.
Immediate job opening for Nodejs with React & Typescript for 6 location with an experience of 4-8yrs.
Job Role : NodeJS Fullstack Developer
Experience :: 4-8 yrs
Job Locations : Hyderabad, Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai,Pune, gurgaon
Job Type : Permanent
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
• 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience and building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Strong communication skills
• Agility and quick learner
• Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
• Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
Technical Skills (Hands On)
• Apply Server-side software development expertise, to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to handle large transaction and query volumes with following experience :
• Backend - NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE), React
• API – REST, GraphQL
• Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Additional useful programming languages – Java, Scala
• CI/CD experience with:
• Git/TFS, Containers, Ansible
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Real-time or near real-time data pipelines
• BPMN 2.0 (Camunda)
• Knowledge of Design Thinking
• Experience working in short agile release cycles
• Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
• Design with operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective
• Drive technical excellence and implementation of best backend engineering practices. Apply technical understanding of:
o Using modern cloud architectures
o DevSecOps tools, and tool-chaining to achieve end-to-end automation
o Patterns and best-practices for multi-tiered distributed applications, and Multi-Cloud environment Information Security, Identity and Access Management
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Java Tech Lead to join us in a hybrid setting from New Delhi. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 The excitement to architect awesome products and resilient teams
🟢 Preparedness to move into enterprise-ready environments
🟢 Build team motivation, delegate smartly and create a career path
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who enjoys working towards big-picture goals, has a keen interest in leadership, and has a deep understanding of Java technologies. Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones. We offer a starting salary range of 10-14LPA.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the client to understand problem statements and provide solutions for the same.
- Explain client requirements to the project team and plan and delegate work requirements
- Ensure the applications are released to production in the committed timeline
- Work with the QA team to ensure the code developed by the team passes the necessary quality check.
- Document application changes and development updates
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our application development team
- .Guide and mentor junior developers and engage in regular learning activities
- Oversee development process compliance and CI activities.
What you will bring:
- 4 years minimum detail-oriented experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience in client interactions and/or are looking forward to doing that (preferred if, you have worked in B2B application development for large enterprises 🟢)
- Prior experience of at least one large project with a few people under your belt. (🟢)
- Expert-level knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Oracle/Postgres.
- Expert-level knowledge on one or all of Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis.
- Experience in RESTful services and fundamentals of MVC architecture.
- Experience in working with and configuring web and application servers, such as Apache/Nginx/Tomcat.
- Proficient understanding of build tools, such as Maven/Gradle and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing business solutions.
As a Java Tech Lead, you would be expected to understand business requirements, represent Needle to external stakeholders, and have experience in working in agile teams.
If leading a squad that implements digital transformation solutions at the intersection of data science and AI excites you, and if our awesome bite-sized team inspires you to be a part of our quest, we think you could be the one to help build the impact, we are looking to building here.
As a Perl developer, you will own and run critical systems for one of our large international clients in the fashion industry. You will be part of a high performing self-motivated team, collaborate with the client and be exposed to different layers of the client infrastructure.
- The role will involve incorporating enhancements via coding, perform data changes and support the core client platforms
- Have great attention to detail
- Should be comfortable to look after the systems and maintain it
- Take full responsibility to run the client systems
- Escalate to stakeholders when necessary
- Be self-driven and work with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose
Experience: Total 7 to 10 years of experience with minimum of 3 years in Perl
You Rock at
- Perl 5.21
- CPAN for modules
- DBIX::Class (DBIC) (Objective-relational mapping)
- Test::More (unit testing)
You are good at
- Bitbucket, Puppet + Hiera, Jenkins
- JQuery + a bit of UI
- Plack, Selenium
- Linux Centos 6
- Grafana, Splunk
- A fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
Note: We looking for immediate joiners. We expect the offered candidate should join within 15 days. Buyout reimbursement is available for 30 to 60 days notice period applicants who can ready join within 15 days.
Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omni-channel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like EndySleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielson Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a venture backed technology company with offices in San Francisco, Toronto, and Bangalore. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!
The mission of faangpath is to connect the right job seekers to connect with the right mentors to help them take the next step in their career. We are a completely bootstrapped startup looking for some enthusiastic full-time backend developers to build REST APIs to support our new and upcoming platform with a lot of exciting features.
- Proficient in problem-solving
- 1+ Year of experience in Rest APIs
- 1+ Year of experience with firebase/nodejs/express
- Experience with typescript
Dot Net Developer( US Shifts)
Position – Dot Net Developer
Location – Permanent WFH Opportunity
Experience – 4-8 years
Education – B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / BCA
Salary – Negotiable
Open positions- 2
Looking for Dot Net Developer for developing desktop applications and backend services.
- Design implement and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server, Windows Forms, Web API/Rest API)
- Candidate should have some experience towards experience in Angular/React and typescript also.
- Candidates should have the ability to train and work along with development teams to ensure timelines and quality deliveries.
- Lead project estimations, system architecture and performance engineering of
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in designing and developing applications on the .NET platform.
- More than 2+ year of experience with MVC, WCF framework is needed.
- Experience in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions based on/customizing ASP.Net 4.0 / MVC and above.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server programming.
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, Entity Framework, LINQ and REST APIs.
- Candidate should be ready for US shifts (4pm-1AM)
- Candidates who can join early and working with international clients will be preferred.
What would you spend most of your time doing?
As a software engineer at an early stage startup, you will be responsible for laying the foundation of all engineering systems. Your day might begin with designing a new micro-service supposed to handle 500 million pings on its first day in production and end with fierce debates on coding guidelines or the best practices for handling data consistency across distributed systems.
Being an enterprise-focused company, our systems don't scale linearly or even exponentially. Every new customer brings the scale of millions of customers that they serve. We need to build robust, scale-ready and fault-tolerant services from day one. Our clients rely on it.
Best for someone who is:
1. A polyglot, fluent in system design principles and not in a particular language or framework. It will be your responsibility to evaluate all available options and pick the best one for the job.
2. Passionate to move fast without breaking things and insists on rigorous testing.
3. Excited to own the outcome of what (s)he builds while clearly communicating the steps to get there.
If you are looking to spend your 20s learning how to build a company from scratch, if building systems at scale excites you, if you are mesmerized by what the world of location can offer or if you are passionate about zero-to-one, we will see you on the other side? :)