- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Bachelor degree in any domain
- He has experience of at least of 3 years filed of banking, insurance and microfinance.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Casey Foods Opc Pvt Ltd
• Responsible for Online bidding, social media, and Lead Generation.
• Identify, develop and build differentiators in client offerings.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continue to enhance the company’s growth.
• Lead Generation Methods.
• Have to take care of International IT sales.
• Ensure to perform New Business Development
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Transfer call to the supervisor after initial explanation.
Excellent spoken English.
Both Graduate/Undergraduate may apply.
Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
Ready to work in Nightshift.
Job Description-Business development.
Position-Business Development Executive Intern
Overview-As a Business Development Executive, your primary responsibility will be to identify, evaluate, and pursue opportunities for growth and expansion for the organization.
Key roles-you will play a vital role in the following areas:-
• driving revenue generation
• building strategic partnerships
• establishing a strong market presence.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
Requirement and skills-
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BBA/MBA in business administration, sales, or a relevant field.
Note- The specific job responsibilities and requirements may vary depending on the organization’s needs. This is the general outline of the key responsibilities involved in a business development role.
Follow me on LinkedIn to get more job updates 👇
Full Job Description
Decathlon is one of the world’s leading Sports goods retailers with the Motto of making sports accessible to over a Billion Indians!
To achieve this, we need a team of energetic, sporty team players we call,
Sport Leader is an essential position to Decathlon that acts as a point of connection between Decathlon and its customers.
LOVE SPORT? CUSTOMER-FOCUSED? LOOKING FOR A RETAIL CAREER WITH A DIFFERENCE? IF YES, THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!
As a Sports Advisor, your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’. From a friendly and professional welcome through to a quick and easy payment process, your role is to always deliver a 5-star shopping experience. Decathlon heavily invests in the development of teammates so that those who want to build careers within the business are able to flourish within their roles. Whether you’re a student looking for a part-time role, or perhaps someone looking for a complete career change, Decathlon can cater to all.
To spread to wonders of sports to many
Customer Service: Through your own passion for sport, you’ll share your tips and experiences with users and through our hands-on product training, you will be able to give the best technical advice for the sports you are responsible for. Decathlon has shifted over the last year into an omnichannel business so it’s essential that our sports advisors are able to assist customers in all aspects of retail shopping, whether that’s in-store or online!
Merchandising: Whether full-time or part-time, every Omni Sports Leader is encouraged to take responsibility to autonomously manage stock levels and pricing and to provide a high level of merchandising so that each customer can easily find the right product for their sporting practice.
Team Player: You will be part of a shop floor team of like-minded Omni Sports Leaders, practicing sport and celebrating victories together, so it’s important that you are able to work well within a team environment as well as independently.
WHO YOU ARE?
Your passion drives you to create value for people, the planet, and commerce
I share the values of Decathlon on Vitality, Responsibility, Authenticity, Generosity Someone looking to combine a passion for sport with work.
A people person who is prepared to go the extra mile.
Someone looking for a retail career with a difference
Problem solver with good communication skills.
Able to play as part of the team during the busiest times (weekends and holidays)
As a Sales Assistant, you will be required to work usual retail hours including evenings and weekends. The role will be shop-floor based with full Covid-19 safety regulations and precautions in place. The safety of our teammates and customers is our main priority during these times.
You will be autonomous in your work and will get to make the sport you love accessible to the many!
SPORT FOR ALL | ALL FOR SPORT.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Salary: ₹22,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible shift
- Rotational shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
A business development executive will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals which are a persuasive representation of an organization's services.
- Must have knowledge of online bidding for IT Projects (Bidding Tools: Freelancer, Upwork, Fiver, etc.)
- Proper knowledge of proposal writing.
- Candidates should have experience with client communication, Follow ups and Negotiation.
- Project Management experience will be a plus.
- Should have IT Background experience.
Bidding on Freelancer / Upwork / Fiverr, Proposal Making, Negotiation, Client Communication, Project Management
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
We are looking for someone who simply loves to network and build meaningful connections with people and have the individual potential to search the clients for our business.
- Build relationship with prospective clients .
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Analyze market and establish competitive clients.
- Track metrics to ensure target are hit
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in E-commerce industry/ Understanding of E-commerce Industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- CRM skill is required.
- Knowledge of Bidding Website.
Location - Laxmi Nagar Delhi.
Salary - 15000 - 20000.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
Job Title: Business Analyst - Healthcare domain for Software Company - Chennai
3 to 5 yrs of experience in Business Analysis Role
Prefer - Health care domain experience atleast 1 year currently
- Requirement collections, Functional Analysis, SRS Preparation
- INteract with Developers, Designers, Architects, PM & Client
- Should have Agile Project Management practices
- Good in communication skills