Roles and Responsibilities
- Calling people who have filled the signup or contact form
- Finding leads online/offline who match the criteria of the target customer
- Make cold calls to the leads generated
- Handle both outbound/inbound calls
- Update systems, CRMs, Excels, Google Sheets
- Give platform demo to interested customers
- Write articles/knowledge base for tutorials on how to use the product
- Support customers for any queries about the product
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have great convincing skills
- Should have strong negotiating skills
- Should be able to pitch the client understand the customer instead of repeating a fixed sales pitch
- Should have always achieved targets or beyond
- Should be able to Tech Savvy
- Go-getter attitude, self-starter, instead of manager or management having to follow up to get work done or to remind about targets
- Well organized with handling data, sales funnel and reaching out to the customers on time
- Soft-spoken and delight for customers to speak to
- Must have email writing skills to follow up or share information
- Can be on phone for a long time and familiar with using dialer systems
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Tele Sales
Should be possessing around 4-5 years of Advt. Sales
experience, of which around 2 years should be in digital
with understanding of concept selling. Experience of
working with Publishers would be an add on
What we Seek from You :-
Hands on expertise with brands, digital agencies and clarity of concept
selling. Someone who works smartly and hard and is focused on achieving results &
targets. Possessing Excellent communication skills both written & verbal Should be
able to make & present effectively. Has a good network & database within the
industry. Should be self starter & a team player. Willingness to work with a startup
and come with innovative strategies.
Job Responsibilities :-
1) The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing new
revenues at an individual level and contribute to the broader businesses
2) This person will own their targets; possess an entrepreneurial attitude that
drives market understanding and growth through aggressive networking,
selling and alignment of customer needs and internal expertise to bring
about innovation and opportunity.
3) Responsible for pipeline/Opportunity management and closing deals. From
bootstrap to execution to successful launch.
4) Developing new opportunities for promoting the organisation’s products and
5) Create a very aggressive ‘outreach’ program that will pitch our network to
advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales
6) Analyze and report program performance; provide results and
recommendations for improvement and new programs
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM &
Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
We're looking for Business Development Executives.
1. Generating pipeline via researching for brands and clients in our target audience
2. Plan and execute outbound and inbound sales strategies.
3. Extensive cold calling (leads are provided) and sometimes lead generation is required .
4. Getting on product demos, taking regular follow-ups, and converting prospects to
5. Serve as the first point of contact to prospective clients during the sales and onboarding
6. Serve as subject matter expert on the company's value proposition while striving to
understand and address prospective client's needs.
7. Be involved in every stage of business development and sales cycle from prospecting to
giving demos and closing deals.
8. Meet and exceed sales goals with set KPIs for calls, meetings, proposals, opportunities
9. Listen intently to the market and customer to ensure our messaging and product features
are best in class.
10. Work in collaboration with the client, product and technical teams to delight customers.
1. Least of 1 years of strong experience in B2B sales, preferably B2B SaaS
2. Confident with cold calling and communicating with clients
3. Extremely comfortable with technology.
* Generate high-quality leads that result in winning new projects
* Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
* Minimum 1 – 5 Years’ experience, working on trending technologies and freelance portals
* Generate business via portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH, Freelancer, etc.
* Explore and develop new business opportunities and understand clients’ requirements and acquisition.
* Bringing new projects through bidding, Client communication, Proposal making/writing,
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Flair for business development.
*\*\*Solely Work from Office\*\**
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals online with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Manage complete client and internal operations
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
> Fresher or experienced can apply
> work from office ready
> salary upto rs. 3 lpa (purely based on interview)
> face to face interview mode.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Helping in defining Brand Voice of the company
- Selecting uniform words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media in line with the company vision
- Collaborating with the management, marketing & branding teams.
- Relaying meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience.
- Driving a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company
- Influencing the company’s product road map to positively impact customer experience.
- Training and supporting customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures.
- Setting the customer experience team goals and ensuring that it is in line with Company vision.
- Establishing a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics.
- Conceptualizing and rolling-out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon.
- Ensuring non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis
- Eliminating key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle.
- Developing a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touch points
- maximizing customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement by exhibitions,
digital and print communication, social media interactions
- Discussing and handling complex escalations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel.
- Identifying the CRM needs of the company
- Making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of software and hardware.
- Working with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time.
- Analysing regular competitive landscape and staying ahead of the curve.
- Assessing, appraising and training regularly team members and help in building organisational capability.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in augmenting customer experience and ratings at a company
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior experience or deep understanding of Omni-channel business strategies.
- Strong Understanding/ keen interest in technology/ automation.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Proven Experience in managing teams.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results.
- Should have worked on integrating a CRM for a company.
- Strong analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
- Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of business and business metrics
- Ability to stretch long hours.
- Proactive approach to business problems.
- Candidates with prior marketing experience are preferred.
- Excellent problem identification and solving abilities.
- Inquisitive bent of mind.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans.
- Should exhibit strong leadership abilities.
- Should understand Web Technologies.
- Tier 1 B-Schools with 6 to 8 years’ experience.