education space catering to various B-Schools, Universities, and premium Institutes
nationally and internationally, having deep corporate connections and over 2 Lakh alumni.
Jaro education is also successfully catering to the needs of working professionals by offering
them varied choices in management and technology programs from reputed institutes /
universities / colleges for pursuing the course online.
With various academic achievements and accolades, Jaro Education is known for providing
students with the most innovative & successful online management and technology
programs in India.
Jaro is awarded with Best Employer for “Career Development and Leadership Grooming" By
Employer Branding Awards (EBA) in February 2016. We have received prestigious National
Level awards for our exceptional contribution in education industry.
1. Connecting with minimum 80 working professionals (prospective students) each day
from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
2. Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on
the student’s area of interest
3. Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs
offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
4. Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
Remuneration – Ranging from 4 LPA to 6.25 LPA fixed + Monthly Variables
Working days - Monday to Saturday
Office Timings - 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Jaro Education
Sublime Data Systems is experiencing rapid growth! We are currently seeking creative,
highly motivated, and organized Business Development Interns to join our team. This
internship offers students the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced,
tech-driven business environment.
● Identify target customers and proactively seek new opportunities.
● Engage potential customers through various sales channels such as messages, emails, and cold calling, and update the sales funnels.
● Regularly follow up with current and potential customers for cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
● Conduct cold calling and email campaigns to arrange meetings between the CEO and CTOs/CEOs for B2B partnerships.
● Create brand awareness and maintain consistent brand communication across various channels while interacting with clients.
● Analyze data, perform competitive research, and develop strategies to effectively reach target customers.
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve conflicts, and deliver expected outcomes for both company and clients.
● Maintain up-to-date documentation for ongoing, past, and new projects, and assist in creating case studies and marketing materials.
● Continuously learn about our products, industry trends, and competitive landscape to effectively communicate our value proposition.
● Consultative approach, Negotiation, Market Research, Data Analysis
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, particularly in writing emails,
preparing proposals and documentation
● Comfortable making cold calls and initiating conversations with potential customers
● Basic understanding of marketing principles.
● Business intelligence skills.
● Highly motivated, proactive, and eager to learn.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Additional skills: Prospecting, Sales funnel management, Lead qualification, Client
● Currently, an enrolled college student, preferably majoring in Marketing Management and/or Business Administration.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
● Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive company information.
● Proficient in using social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
● Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, and personable.
● Strong multitasking skills.
● Gain real-world experience in corporate functioning.
● Learn to collaborate with diverse teams and meet deadlines in a professional
● Access various learning and development programs to explore your passion.
● Work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding tech team undergoing a revamp, with exposure to advanced technology and tools relevant to your role
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
Designation: – Business Development Executive
Location: – Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Qualification: – B.tech, M.tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC (IT, CE), MBA (Marketing).
Working Days:- 5 Days (Mon- Fri)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effective lead generation.
- Having prior familiarity with bidding portals.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Identifying areas for growth and development.
- Prospects for fresh opportunities are safeguarded.
- Responsible for meeting the predetermined sales target.
- Creating a long-term new business strategy to include foreign agency owners and stimulate growth.
- Delivering on these targets to guarantee revenue expectations are reached.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing department to create bespoke campaigns for appropriate prospects.
- Input into sales and marketing collateral - how the company positions itself for diverse audiences.
- Taking advantage of networking opportunities.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Documentation and presenting abilities.
- English communication is required.
- Experience in the international domain is required.
- Basic understanding is required for bidding and running email campaigns.
We're searching for a full-time Business Development Intern to join our team. We're inviting applications to join our closely-knit group, where we're passionate about the art of sales.
You'll be part of our outbound sales team. This role would require you to identify the right prospects for Zipy, generate leads, and set up demos.
If you thrive under pressure, possess a creative mind, and are ready to join a dynamic team that's redefining the canvas, we want to hear from you.
Note: This is a 6-month work-from-office internship in Pune. The company may offer you a full-time position upon completion of your internship subject to satisfactory performance.
Who are you?
You have -
- Excellent listening skills
- Captivating communication abilities
- Strong research and analytical capabilities
- A creative and open mindset
- The confidence to express your ideas while constructively challenging others
- A great sense of humour
Zipy is a company that aims to fix what matters by helping companies identify and prioritize resolving customer issues based on real-time customer journeys. We are dedicated to helping our customers deliver bugless and exceptional digital experiences.
Our client is a leading mid‐market investment bank with strong practices around M&A, PE, Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Wealth Management, Insurance Broking, and Portfolio Management Services.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Key connect with Insurance Companies to procure competitive pricing and terms
• Timely and compliant placements of all lines of General Insurance Products
• Assisting the sales team to close business
• Client onboarding, retention & renewals, and servicing requirements
• Assisting onboard clients for all their new / renewal requirements
• Keeping customers updated on the latest products to increase sales.
• Preparing RFQ’s for all General Insurance requirements
• Retention – Manage servicing team for renewal retention; visiting clients for managing relationships; retention of existing policies/clients
• MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Education, experience & skills required:
• Graduate / MBA or relevant degree. Insurance degree would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of insurance / General Insurance domain preferred.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Insurance Broking / Placement & Retention.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Applications
• Superior product knowledge
• A team player with leadership skills
• Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Business Development Executive
We are looking for an experienced salesperson who is excited by the idea of spending most of their time engaging with prospective customers. Your role will be that of a “hunter:” scouting the landscape, identifying targets, and bringing back potential opportunities. However, you will have the opportunity to close accounts as you feel more comfortable with our product and services.
The ideal candidate excels at and enjoys networking with prospects to build interest in and enthusiasm for disruptive technology. We are looking for you to open doors to companies, benefits brokers and health carriers, however you can, leverage technology, conferences, and old-fashioned pavement-pounding. You’ll educate prospects about our Wellness and Engagement platform to support workplace wellbeing, employee engagement and company culture. Additionally, how Woliba can help prospects save time and money managing the company initiatives. You must be a self-starter and passionate about wellness.
How you’ll make an impact:
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets to drive sales and growth.
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and demo our product.
- Work directly with the CEO and Founder to close the opportunities you bring in and receive the support you need to continue growing and learning.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients, and responding to RFPs.
Building relationships and developing partnerships with brokers and other channel partners to increase revenue and growth opportunities.
- Rapidly prototype and evaluate various outreach and networking techniques to build a scalable, repeatable sales playbook.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to inform content creation that answers prospects’ most common questions and concerns.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events as needed.
- 2+ years of experience within SaaS technology or the software industry
- 6+ years of sales and or business development experience ideally in HR technology, employee benefits or software sales
- BS Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent writing, communications and presentation skills with exceptional attention to detail
- You are passionate about health and fitness, empathetic and a curious person
- You’re authentic and you don’t feel the need to oversell yourself.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work effectively with stakeholders across different function areas
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels, departments, and geographically dispersed office locations
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience working in software startups and driving growth is a huge plus
We help companies manage their biggest asset, their people. We are disrupting the corporate wellness market to help companies large and small to support employee and workplace wellbeing. If you’re ready to join our growing team and have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is focused on Woliba (Work-Life-Balance) then we’d love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also be highly organized and able to manage to close deals with corporate.
Additional responsibilities may include:
-Setting and achieving sales targets
-Developing and implementing sales plans and programs
-Analyzing market trends and identifying new business opportunities
-Targeting and implementing new client base along with corporates and colleges
-Training and coaching team members to ensure their success
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Our Gurgaon-based client focuses on helping local businesses grow by introducing them to their SaaS platform. They are into everything local, from Listing & Review management, across social platforms, search platforms, and more. They are also into building and managing hyperlocal targeted advertising campaigns.
Founded in 2014, our client is a location data management platform. They serve multi-location enterprises across India and South East Asia. They are also helping brands to engage with audiences through their store-level messaging capabilities. The company earned a revenue of over $5 Million in the year 2021.
They have been awarded in various categories in the last few years, a few examples of which are IDMA Awards, Vega Awards, Landy Awards, Digixx Awards, Echo Awards etc.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the client portfolio of multi-location large brands. You should be able to build strong sustainable relationships based on your in-depth knowledge and high-performance.
What you will do:
- Managing and executing entire sales process from prospecting to closure, while continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with accurate forecasting
- Delivering highest service levels at all times, making clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage the platform to meet their KPIs
- Onboarding the customers once they sign up on the platform and working towards up-selling other products from the company
- Achieving high sense of customer satisfaction with focus on growing the accounts by being the trusted advisor to clients
- Working with highly driven entrepreneurs and mentors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate, Preferably MBA from Renowned B-School
- Min. 2- 4 Years of successful journey selling SaaS/ Ad Tech in Indian Market
- Proven success in beating sales targets and following a consultative sales approach on behalf of the clients
- Ability to push new offerings along with core offerings to enhance penetration into accounts
- Savvy with digital productivity tools and well versed with analysing and presenting data in Microsoft Excel
- Data, digital advertising and/ or platform sales experience is a big plus
- Very strong and convincing communication and presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Understanding of the importance of building successful case studies
- Hunter mindset
- Ability to connect with key decision makers at client side
We an Education Technology Company and we are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
We deal with business to business and our sales are handled from the office itself (no travelling required)
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
It is a marketplace that connects the hiring needs of companies ranging from startups to MNCs with consultants who fulfill them i.e we are an aggregator between the clients and the consultants. With a staff strength of 50-100 employees, we handle requirements for marketing, sales, IT, e-commerce, BFSI, etc. the company boasts of young and dynamic employees, free work environment, weekends off, a movie every month and regular fun and game sessions.
Lead generation, Prospecting, Client Acquisition, Negotiation, Closure, Client servicing, Cross Selling and Client Retention.
Managing corporate clients with an enhanced business portfolio.
Making presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the online space.
Designing email campaigns to spread awareness of new products launched.
Prospecting/Providing standard and customized solutions to Clients across domains/segments
Handling tough negotiations/closing deals
Consistency in achieving the sales targets assigned
Setting and managing client expectations
Managing client relationships/Up selling and Cross Selling.
Meeting the weekly, monthly and quarterly targets and generate revenue for the organisation.
To maximise market share and client preference in the assigned market through high quality servicing.
Generates own business leads, business planning/sales planning.
Ensures a customer on boarding process is fast and smooth.