DA is looking for a Sales Business Development Manager to oversee the planning and execution of Sponsorships, Collaborations, and Corporate Sales with a key focus on Esports, Employee Engagement and Training through Gamification.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and support in the development of long-term strategies as well as seasonal plans. You will liaise with internal departments, build marketing plans and oversee all projects to guarantee brand awareness.
Requirements and skills:
3+ years in a similar role preferably in an Esports/Gaming brand or similar experience in dealing with corporate sales.
Master's degree in marketing, business or related fields, a master's is a plus.
Proven knowledge and interest in Esports culture and community.
Fluent in English written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process.
Good use and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Dynamic with excellent communication skills
Autonomous and able to work against close deadlines
Creative perspective with innovative ideas.
Problem solver with a great eye for detail
Organized and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing international environment
Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company
Brand new headquarters located in the center of Delhi.
About DesiAdda Esports PVT Ltd
Looking for immediate joiners in Business development field sales for Hyderabad region.
Experience in Saas industry is added as extra advantage.
We are looking for a driven self-starter to become a core member of our Enterprise Business Development team and support our rapidly growing sales activities.
There are growing public and regulatory demands on companies to measure and report their ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) metrics and adopt responsible and ethical business practices. As a result of this growing awareness, businesses are looking for science-based methods to become more sustainable.
StepChange is focused on developing state-of-the-art sustainability tools for businesses, with the goal of empowering these companies with a suite of sophisticated solutions for measuring, managing, improving and reporting their ESG performance across a comprehensive set of metrics.
We believe that equipping companies with the specialized tools they need to achieve their sustainability goals will play a vital role in enabling the transition to a more sustainable global economy, while simultaneously tackling some of the world's most pressing problems along the way.
We are an early- stage, global, VC-funded startup based in the US and India. The founders are MIT and IITB alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Ola, Accel, and multiple social enterprises.
About the role:
- Role: Business Development Representative
- Experience: 1-3 yearly
- Location: Bengaluru
- Creating and nurturing the sales pipeline through focused outreach
- Research on the geographies, sectors, and companies in our target markets to support our sales strategy, spot opportunities, and identify target enterprises
- Pitching to target accounts; Qualifying accounts via direct/indirect validation
- Identifying the right stakeholders at our target accounts and setting-up introductory meetings with our sales teams
- Supporting the marketing team with outreach during branding exercises and events
Skills and qualifications:
- Masters in Business Administration with minimum 1 year of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to do deep market research, build logical models, develop client personas and assimilate different forms of information into a compelling pitch
- Familiarity with social media tools
- Ability to dynamically adapt, work with ambiguity and actively problem-solve
- Personal interest and passion for the climate and sustainability space
- ✨ Leave Policy
- Flexible leave policy: take time off when you need it
- 15 days of casual leave and 5 days of sick leave in addition to any national/state holidays
- 🤸 Employee Wellness Programs
- Reimbursement of gym memberships/apps
- Reimbursement of subscriptions to mental health apps
- 🚀 Significant financial upside via an employee-friendly ESOP policy
- ⚕️ Insurance Benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance for the employee and their dependents.
- 🧑💼 Professional Development & Skill training
- Reimbursement for online courses taken for upskilling
- ❤️ Flexible Office and Remote Work Policy
- Flexible option for the employee to work remote/hybrid.
- Flexible office timings. Focus on output, not the number of hours worked.
- 🏖️ Annual retreats
- 💃 Team bonding events
- 🐶 Pet-friendly office
What you’ll love about us:
- Freedom to work on your ideas and develop a professional identity in the B2B SaaS & Sustainability space.
- Fast-paced environment, lots of learning opportunities, direct mentorship from senior leaders, flat organizational hierarchy.
- A clear vision to create a positive impact in our fight against climate change.
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM &
Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
We're looking for Business Development Executives.
1. Generating pipeline via researching for brands and clients in our target audience
2. Plan and execute outbound and inbound sales strategies.
3. Extensive cold calling (leads are provided) and sometimes lead generation is required .
4. Getting on product demos, taking regular follow-ups, and converting prospects to
5. Serve as the first point of contact to prospective clients during the sales and onboarding
6. Serve as subject matter expert on the company's value proposition while striving to
understand and address prospective client's needs.
7. Be involved in every stage of business development and sales cycle from prospecting to
giving demos and closing deals.
8. Meet and exceed sales goals with set KPIs for calls, meetings, proposals, opportunities
9. Listen intently to the market and customer to ensure our messaging and product features
are best in class.
10. Work in collaboration with the client, product and technical teams to delight customers.
1. Least of 1 years of strong experience in B2B sales, preferably B2B SaaS
2. Confident with cold calling and communicating with clients
3. Extremely comfortable with technology.
We are hiring Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our team.
Who we’re looking for?
An ideal candidate is someone who does not shy away from taking responsibility and collaborates with the intention to deliver results. If you are driven by over-achieving targets and keen on pursing a sales leadership career path, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
At Leadle, you will:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation - generate warm leads and set up meetings
- Build prospect lists based on the ideal customer profile and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Perform outbound reach outs via cold-calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns and other channels
- Deliver first pitch, which is a combination of questions and pitching to attract and retain the prospects on the call
- Maintain and update the CRM system to track and reflect metrics
- Create content to develop call and messaging strategies to drive opportunities
- Come up with creative personalization to draw the attention of prospects
- 1+ years of previous experience in cold-calling, lead generation, prospect management & building sales pipeline, or related sales experience for SaaS products or services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with prospective clients
- Demonstrated success in heavy volume cold calling for B2B products and services, especially to international markets
- Hands-on experience in using Sales engagement platforms like Outreach, Outplay, etc. is a big added bonus!
- Experience working with CRM
- Proven track record of consistency in ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in all deliverables
- A growth mindset with a passion for building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a "lets-get-it-done" attitude
- Highly metrics-driven
Who is Tealbox Digital?
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency, founded by an IIT-Delhi alumnus and a UCSD alumnus, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategies and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve problem statements within the performance marketing space.
You’re someone who gets excited by the thought of actually becoming a master deal closer. You know you have an innate ability to be convincing, to craft your words succinctly and get your message across with high impact. And now you want to put these skills to test, and improve them significantly, by working with some fantastic sales people who are engaging with International Businesses from all parts of the world.
Do you get excited by the thought of solving critical complex problems for business owners? Our journey at Tealbox.digital is an exciting one, where you can come and get ample opportunities to act as consultants to business owners and help them address their business growth concerns.
This is an internal revenue growth role, and we’re looking for 2 core skills:
- You’re consistent and persistent like noone has ever seen before
- You have strong written and verbal English skills
- You’ll be working directly with the cofounder in building pitches and proposals for interesting startups in the US / the UK / Australia and other parts of the world
- You will learn how to craft the best sales pitches to lead business owners into getting on calls with us
- You will followup
- Engage in business outreach to potential clients across our existing channels
- Draft personalized proposals specific to each potential business, outlining TealBox’s background, expertise, relevant case studies & most importantly showcase the approach we shall be taking to solve the problem for the business
- Maintain tracking logs of outreach efforts on a day-to-day basis
- Hit daily and weekly outreach targets set in terms of number of proposals at par with the organisation’s quality standards
- Work directly with our co-founder to sharpen outreach proposals for optimal response rates from prospects
- Great verbal & written communication skills
- “IN IT TILL YOU WIN IT” attitude- Ready to hit a wall 100 times and break it open
- A basic understanding of business operations
- Sales Experience preferred but not essential
- Looking to learn in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker
- You love to write about how to solve specific business problems
Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Explain the customers about the properties.
· Develop Bullmen Realty as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
· Build good Working relationship with Clients
· Calling on leads provided by the company
· Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e-mails.
· Follow up with potential customers to prospect for new business.
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
· Capable, quick, determined
· Immaculate attention to detail
· Team player
· Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
- Contributing to the business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our firm
- Being a part of the business development team, locating and pitching to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the region.
- Identifying, filtering, calling, emailing and presenting f2f - offerings to new prospects and existing stakeholders.
- Working closely with Engineering, Delivery and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate targeted pipeline.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades)
- Designing and delivering online media plans / growth strategies / presentations for clients.
- Preparing formats for Sales Collaterals like Proposals, Decks, Engagement Letters, etc.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- During the sales process, if appropriate, managing the proof of concept with support from a product engineer.
- Helping continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future business development team members.
What you need to have:
- Graduate from Tier1/ Tier2 college
- 2 - 5 years of experience in SaaS or Digital Advertising or SEO technology / agency sales
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and ecosystem as a whole
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CEO and CMO is a plus
- Track record of results-oriented work.
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Engineering or Maths Honors educational background
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
Business Development Manager (OEM Sales)
BE Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical + MBA preferred
Years in Automobile Industries. Handled accounts of Car Manufacturers like M&M, Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Ford, Fiat, etc. Good Market knowledge
Negotiations, Preparing Quotations, developing long term business relations with customers. Meeting Sales targets with a focused approach. Must have technical understanding of the products.
Operating Computers, Telecommunication, and Excellent communication & presentations skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Regular Client Visits/New products introduce / Product Knowledge/Develop business/Handling client account end to end. Regular Supply/Delivery planning.
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
Quotations/Orders. Follow ISO stds and maintain records