● Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by
conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
● Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined
● Developing and executing Riskcovry’s multi-channel performance marketing strategy.
● Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
● You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain
points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test,
and measure mindset
● You write engaging content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
● You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle
to introduce our product for each target group
● You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
● Bachelor Degree in marketing, business or equivalent
● At least 4+ years of professional experience either in an marketing agency or in-house enterprise
● Business fluency in English
About Alianza Consultants
our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Content writing / Copy writing in different writing styles and on all kinds of topics,
industries and domains - Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces and create
high quality, unique content.
Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site
visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s
aligned with their needs and interests.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Editing/Reviewing content pieces for guidelines, specifications and language.
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. Thisrole is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
This is a sales target-driven role that involves managing the day-to-day activities of the HQ marketing team in Bangalore. This role Involves coordination, tracking and managing timelines of deliverables as well as ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Manage the global demand generation engine
- Work towards increasing the number of sales qualified leads generated
- Engage partners in areas such as lead generation, joint marketing efforts and events
- Coordinate Subex Secure’s presence in events
- Secure endorsements from analysts and media
- Manage the digital marketing team
- Prepare content where needed for campaigns, social media, search engine optimization and marketing
- Coordinate with internal teams for preparation of collateral, deriving messaging and ensuring preparation of sales enablement material in a timely manner
- Intervene to improve marketing processes to improve the outcomes and efficiency of our global lead generation efforts
Requirements (please read these carefully before applying)
- Experience in managing planning and execution of global campaigns through Salesforce and Hubspot
- Have carried revenue targets or have at least played a key role in attaining these targets
- Prior experience in B2B marketing involving a sophisticated product line is a must. Experience in marketing cybersecurity products will present a clear advantage.
- Prior experience in managing teams and revenue targets is an essential requirement
- You should have over 6 years of experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent understanding of SEM and SEO and ways to get leads out of SEM and increase volume of web traffic, improve domain authority and traffic quality through SEO
- Top notch project management skills
- Excellent content writing and presentation skills
The outcomes (KPI) associated with this role would be:
- Rise in the number of qualified opportunities and quality of leads processed by the sales team this includes Sales Accepted Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality and volume of engagements on social media and improvement in regional web traffic
- Your contribution towards improving our brand presence globally
- Measured improvement in pipeline velocity
- Attainment of pipeline targets
- Timely execution of monthly and quarterly marketing plans
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Producer for the PC and Console department (PCC) you’ll be managing games from external developers from conception through to launch, using your industry knowledge and great project management skills to help development teams produce the best games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, helping everything to run smoothly in our games production”
What you will really be doing
Working with the Head of PC and Console Publishing, colleagues in the PCC Production team and the external developers to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee-published game releases;
Liaising regularly with our external development partners to ensure the games track to schedule and are released on time and to budget;
Coordinating with the Marketing teams (Product Marketing, Community, Social Media and Influencer & Media) to ensure required promotional assets are produced, content is appropriate and all deadlines are met;
Making realistic and accurate contributions to the game analysis and assessment (‘Due Diligence’) process;
Assisting with overseeing our in-house QA and porting capabilities;
Providing regular feedback on the games we publish (including helping with managing the internal Kwalee usability lab) and helping developers create the best games they can.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team including veteran developer Jason Falcus and publisher Max Everingham.
Skills and requirements
5+ years’ experience in a production management role within a games studio with at least 2 shipped games;
Strong project management skills;
A charismatic, energetic character who can direct and inspire;
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
Strong understanding of PC & console games including game design and KPIs;
Experience of agile project management methodologies;
A “self-starter” mentality;
A strong interest in PC and console games, playing them regularly.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Arré is looking for a sharp creative mind that lives on social media and can create/collaborate on diverse, multiformat, multimedia storytelling in a distinctive and unique voice, catering to the urban genz.
- The job entails an end-to-end ownership of Arré social media channels and all content (whether produced by Arré, Arré Studio, or any of the upcoming verticals of Arré) published on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Snapchat, Substack etc.)
- Ideating on the content calender with the creative team. The social media person will be looked upon to provide on-point insights into social content trends
- Executing posts and copies, ensuring consistency of the Arré tone of voice
- Tracking of metrics - followers, engagement
- Where required, be able to run promotional campaigns on the social media platforms
- Active contribution into the development of a short-format content slate including collaboration with other social pages, talent and influencers
- Tracking opportunities for Arré to enter awards/ competitions for its content
- Working with Arré’s partners (OTT platforms) where required to collaborate on promotional activities on shows from Arré Studio
We are looking for a rockstar Product Marketing Manager who can take Kommunicate’s growth to the next level.The product marketer will collaborate closely with product management, sales, customer success, and the broader marketing teams to drive inbound, GTM, and outbound initiatives. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
What You'll Do
- Develop market messaging & positioning and product packaging that differentiates our platform in the market
- Create materials (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, product content, industry-specific collaterals, etc.) for the defined segmentation.
- Own an audience segment and understand the market trends to inform product or market decisions.
- Own GTM activities particularly around product releases and launches.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products
- Be the liaison between teams to close the gap that exists between client feedback, in order to adapt to that feedback as an organization to improve our products and responsiveness
- Work on Conversion Retention Optimization across the revenue funnel including A/B testing, copy testing, value proposition testing, etc.
Who Are You
- 4+ years experience ideally in B2B SaaS Product Marketing role (or closely related)
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, POVs, and thought leadership
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem-solving
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and being accountable
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
We are hiring for a Social Media Manager to join our team. It is a full-time permanent WORK FROM HOME based role with USA working hours.
"Please share your resumes along with your portfolio."
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years
Salary Offered: 35,000 - 40,00 per month
Working Hours: 6pm to 3am
Industry: Media and Advertising
Your day-to-day tasks would involve:
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Working with marketing agency partners to plan and execute digital app acquisition campaigns on channels like Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes and team players.
- Making analytics and data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition & retention strategy (funnel improvement, In-app engagement, ROAS, LTV etc.).
- Providing complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and taking relevant action on insights gained.
- Taking KRAs and brand objective ownership and commitment to meets goals and targets on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with the BD/ Sales teams to plan and execute various marketing initiatives such as events, SMS campaigns, sales training, partner collaboration etc.
- Working with cross-functional team (Product, Support, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support app growth and user acquisition targets.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Experience in App Marketing in B2B domain is preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 years of professional experience in similar/relevant roles.
- Prior experience in performance marketing / digital marketing / growth role is a plus.
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with - Google Playstore/Console, Firebase/Branch/MixPanel, Appsflyer/TUNE etc.
- Proven track record of delivering user acquisition growth, retention, and optimization across key mobile metrics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: bias toward decision making based on data, and good proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors