Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media. 2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
1. In your training of 1st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks, Live Experiences, Re-Training Programs that aims to give you an overall Learning experience along with you paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career oritented BDCs in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period, hence making a way to achieve License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled for training stipend of Rs.21428 fixed + incentives 5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled for below CTC
India Shift (10:30am to 8:30 pm) - INR 6.6 LPA (4.23 LPA Fixed + 2.4 LPA Variable) US/ Canada Shift (8:00 pm to 5:00 am) - INR 7.10 LPA (4.83 Fixed + 2.3 LPA Variable)
What are we looking for?
1. Proficiency in English
2. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques 3. Fast learner and passion for sales
4. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
5. Proven experience in sale or relevant role is a plus
6. A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
1. Willing to work 5 days in a week in a fast paced startup 2. Ready to work from Office and join immediately.
3. Week-off on Wednesday, Thursday or Thursday, Friday
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Planet Spark
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Sarcon is a leading edge VIrtual Events company. We are looking for a driven, result-oriented, seasoned sales executive to accelerate growth.
You would be responsible for the international sales of our B2B SAAS products. The products are cloud based and can be sold remotely in any geography.
- Reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, Email, Calls etc
- Set up Appointments, and present product demo
- Send over proposals and successfully close deals
- Take ownership of your sales pipeline and maintain meticulous logs of sales activity
- Guide customer into customer success in partnership with the Customer Success team
- We work in the event technology space so connections with event organizers/ event managers is a big plus.
- Prior experience with B2B Software sales - a must.
- Bonus - Prior experience in managing teams
- You must atleast have 4 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales experience or have connections in the events space to be considered.
Hamleys is not just a Toy Store but an entire Toy experience. Currently there are more 125 stores in India and we are present in more than 20 countries. 365 days of play is the brand philosophy of Hamleys. At Hamleys we believe in giving our customers an Instore experience that helps him build memories for lifetime.
Job Title: Fun Consultant
- Warmly welcome and approach each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
- To efficiently adhere to all “company procedures and policies.”
- To work with the team to achieve award winning “customer service.”
- Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
- Utilize the knowledge of trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Superior understanding of Indian retailing and global trends.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - understand customer needs
- Good at relationship building - conversion to sales
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
- Good operations experience – receiving stock, inventory keeping, cash handling etc.
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 1000 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
- Working within the digital space and knowing how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences.
- Knowing about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
- Achieving significant revenue growth in Digital Media space by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Company's solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Creating and delivering customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
- Being an effective communicator, motivational leader and having a good understanding of the role.
- 15 years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience.
- MBA/BA/BS preferably in marketing or business with strong academic record.
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Media preferred.
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper.
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
- Comfortable with consultative sales, solution selling and target driven sales position.
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen, strong negotiation skills.
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques.
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement.
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization and able to work well in a team/highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (eg: Salesforce).
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organization including marketing, merchandising, media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business.
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role.
- Detail orientated –Enjoys the process of the sale and is detail focused.
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan.
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
- Curious to learn, passionate, accountable and focused on own personal development.
Kwanzoo is a B2B SaaS company that provides an Account-based Go-to-Market (GTM) platform and solutions to mid-to-large, global, B2B enterprises and high growth B2B SaaS startups. Some of our customers include large enterprises and mid-market companies such as Avalara, HCL, and Treasure Data, B2B SaaS Unicorns such as Blend and Highradius, and high growth B2B SaaS Startups including LevelOps, Solvvy, Unravel Data and Contrast Security.
We are looking for dynamic Inside Sales / Sales Development Representative(s) to contribute to our growth. These team members will play a critical role in expanding our presence across global markets, including the United States,UK, EU and APAC regions, by converting prospects into Qualified Sales opportunities.
The role is ideal for someone who has a knack for Sales, and wants to build a career in B2B enterprise software sales. We would ideally like to see some experience working with a B2B sales team, and demonstrated prospecting and organizational skills, with a sense of key metrics for success as an SDR.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold marketing and sales solutions, and can creatively consult with clients to convince them of the value we provide.
Qualifications/What we are looking for….
- 2+ years of inside sales/ IT experience in prospecting / calling in the International Market (US/Europe/Australia) is preferred.
- Bright entry-level candidates with less work experience will also be considered, provided they meet other qualifications listed below.
- Must be a Graduate (bachelor’s degree) with no gap year
- Experience in using Microsoft tools(doc, excel, ppt etc.)
- Highly ambitious, energetic and organized in their work
- Strong spoken and written English language communication skills
- Spoken English easy to understand for overseas prospects (USA/Europe)
- Should be comfortable working across different time zones
- Self-starter, with ability to work with new tools and technologies
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (SFDC) a plus
- Experience in IT - Inside Sales is a plus
Academic Qualification: Any graduation with Bachelor’s degree
(Completed on or before June 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day sales activity management using Salesforce CRM (SFDC)
- Understand Kwanzoo offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
- Validate and manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
- Follow-up on incoming leads through form fills or hot leads from marketing email engagement to qualify prospects
- Proactive outreach to prospects via outbound emails and phone calls
- Implement effective multi-touch sales cadences of email/call/social outreach
- Create personalized emails to engage target accounts
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Work closely with Sales Manager and drive engagement with individual buyers and buying groups at key Accounts
- Strive to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
- Detailed documentation within SFDC
Note: Your work schedule will be a blend of daytime and late evening hours IST. You are expected to perform account research work during daytime hours IST, and outbound calling in the late evening hours IST to reach prospects in USA across time zones (Pacific, Central, Eastern) and other global geos
Location of Role : Remote work / work from anywhere in India for now
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, Participate, monitor, follow-up sales & marketing activities as per sales strategy for the allocated customers / location and end customers/ user
- Support and monitor the performance of the team in order to achieve their monthly & annual sales target.
- Experience to manage a team of at least 10-15 members.
- Conduct meetings regularly to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/concerns raised by the team.
- Undertaking regular one-to-one meetings, team meetings at various levels, training and counselling /coaching sessions for all direct reports.
- Responsible for Lead Generation and completion of team target.
- Demonstrate accountability and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Who has a Knowledge on Cloud Computing will be an Add on Advantage.
Required Candidate Profile
- Extremely organized, highly motivated & target oriented.
- Preferably from BPO/KPO background
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership.
- Willingness to work in night shift.
- Ready to join immediately.
Zoop.one is Looking for a Business Head who will be closely working with the Founding team. Role will include mapping and planning the revenue and P&L; goals for the business unit and responsible for driving revenue and growth for the company's primary product line.
Role and responsibilities
Forging, Developing and Maintaining relationships with customers, and internal teams and Identifying, fostering and maturing new business opportunities.
Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of funds for overheads, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
Managing relationships with Banks and Financial institutions, NBFCs and cracking high revenue accounts.
Creating and pitching Product Presentations to prospective clients.
Working closely with key stakeholders, which includes the sales, technology & product teams also Working on strategies for retention and referrals to increase company revenue.
Motivating and monitoring the complete team and helping them to achieve the overall targets and business objective.
Responsible for mapping competitors - pricing, product features and distribution channels to ensure we are ahead on the curve. Will be a part of product and pricing to ensure both growth and profitability.
Responsible for the collective target achievement of business development unit.
Responsible for product innovation, customer experience, channel strategy and P&L; management.
Driving revenue growth in the budgeted financial and team resources, ensuring the company becomes the fastest growing, scalable Platform .
Required Experience and Skills:
Excellent knowledge of the Indian Financial Services landscape, and deep understanding of Payments / Banking / Financial Services.
Ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
Has an impressive track record in sales, operation and general management in B2B Sales
Come with an impressive track record of work in the KYC & Fintech domain.
Significant experience in setting up, managing and leading a high performing team.
Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
Excellent business analytical skills.
Experience in integrating customer needs, product design and technology.
Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to excel.
Strong understanding of technology and business.
You would have worked in B2B sales profiles for banks and financial institutions or experience of sales in Fintech Companies.
Should be from Technical Background who has fair understanding of KYC Space, API and Fintech ecosystem.
You would have handled a team in your previous role.
You would have 6-10 years of sales experience in the BFSI and Fintech .
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
Location For- Panchkula/Chandigarh ,Ahmedabad,Jaipur/Udaipur,Lucknow/Kanpur,Indore/Raipur,Ranchi,Bombay,Pune/Nagpur,Kolkata,Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati,Bangalore,Cochin,Chennai,Vijaywada,Hyderabad