Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing Proposal
- Providing management with feedback
- Knowledge of Automation and robotics Industry
- Knowledge of Bottling industry
- Material handling - lifts, cranes, conveyors etc.
- Getting job works for VMC and CNC machines
- Hand on Experience in Food technology
- Experience in IoT
- Lead Generation X
ProCreator has grown exponentially in the past 5 years. We help companies build or redesign their online platforms to provide a delightful User Experience. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds for the betterment of businesses by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Our clients include WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky, and many more.
Your mission at ProCreator:
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
- Approach - Willing to learn every day and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
- Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest - High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- It would be great if you have more than a year of experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
- If you want to play an important role in ProCreator's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
- Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
- Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is on your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- There's a reason why many core members of ProCreator are still together: Every new Pro member becomes a part of this family and enjoys working here because of the foundational values built by the co-founders.
- We listen: You've got an idea that can be helpful to improve anything at ProCreator? We are more than welcome and encourage the same.
Thanks & Regards,
We are looking for people to join us as Business Development role which involves scouting in new ideas/ventures, marketing with the various sectors to establish the business at a new high.
Functions and Responsibility:
- Identify new opportunities, sectors and business segments for expanding the business volume and getting new projects in the field of MEP Services.
- Identify, Build and Maintain business relations with new and existing clients in the market to know about their new projects and upcoming requirements.
- Participate & Arrange major seminar/exhibitions/events for brand awareness in the market
- Preparing a pre-tender report and presentations to the senior management on the project expectations, deliverable and timelines.
What the Company Offer:
- Opportunity to explore different market areas and products keeping sustainability and technology as a core
- The Company shall match the comfort level of the associate along with projects based incentives ranging between 5-10%
- Freedom to innovate and drive initiatives
- Growth with the organisation
Skills and Qualities we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- B-Tech graduate (an MBA degree would be an added bonus)
- Reach out to untapped potential customers and brief them about organization.
- Build a good rapport with them, convert them and on-board them.
- Identify market opportunities and design a strategy to ensure there is maximum sales.
- Forecast the trend and keep the product team updated.
- Develop a sales pipeline based on the forecasted output, to efficiently achieve the target
- Keep abreast of competition.
Desired Profile :
- Excellent communication skills: Should be able to converse fluently in English. Conversing in Hindi would be an added advantage.
An extrovert : The skill of socializing and starting a conversation with anyone is of utmost importance.
Strong presentation skills : Stage fear? Nah!!! Should always be ready to address a group with ease and confidence.
- Perseverance and a go-getter!
- Strong academic background
- Experience in Sales is always welcome. Even if you don- t have the experience, but are passionate about it, give it a shot. We welcome learners!
- Sales and marketing of travel related products and services to various corporate and business houses.
- Corporate relationship build up
- Business Development
Qualification Criteria –
- Graduation : Graduation ( Any)
- Fluent in English
- Shall be smart, dynamic and motivated
- Willing to travel.
- 2-6 years of experience in travel industry / corporate sales (preferable).
- Compensation :
- Salary - As per Industry Standard.
- Benefits - Incentive, Mobile bills and Convenience, Health Insurance (post confirmation)