Greetings from 75way Technologies !!!
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our IT team. 75way Technologies Pvt Ltd has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology companies in India.
Experience -3 to 5 Years
Location - Chandigarh [Mohali 8B]
Notice Period -15 days or Immediate Joining will be considered.
Work From Office
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About 75way Technologies Pvt Ltd
Astra Technologies Inc is a US-based startup with a wholly-owned subsidiary in Chennai, India. We are building cryptocurrency trading infrastructure for financial institutions and other businesses. We are seeking candidates with the following skills:
1. Strong software engineering skills
2. Proficiency in the Rust programming language (not required, but beneficial)
4. Familiarity with blockchain technology
5. Excellent communication skills.
We are seeking candidates with varying levels of experience, from developers to senior developers and architects. The company will provide a joining bonus for candidates who join within two weeks of receiving it.
The selected candidates will have the following job responsibilities:
- Build unified API for crypto trading
- Develop products, applications and systems that meet client requirements and are scalable, maintainable, and robust.
- Work with other members of the development team to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure that best practices are followed.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and quality assurance, to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to ensure that our products remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Business requirements must be transformed into application logic and functionality before being supported by an architecture created using our software stack.
- Create/develop the aforementioned application logic and functionality for our mobile app using React Native and TypeScript.
- By making wise refactoring decisions and addressing production bugs, you can help maintain the current code base. You can also provide reliable standup and code review cycle check-ins, as well as timely communication during business hours.
- Give a business analysis that is reasonably accurate. Compatibility with our design system and Figma product user interface designs that is pixel-perfect.
- Display good judgement when choosing when to propose alternatives to problems when features or designs require a lot of work.
- Experience in frontend and backend Tools ( React Native - Mandatory)
- 0 - 2 years of work experience
- Exposure and hands on experience Mobile application development
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
Essential Skill Set:
- React Native
- API Integration
- Blockchain (basic)
- Knowing GoLang and/or Solidity is a definite plus but not a requirement
- You have a passion for writing code as well as understanding and crafting the ways systems interact
- You have experience deploying to and implementing solutions in AWS
- You believe in the benefits of agile processes and shipping code often
- You are pragmatic and work to coalesce requirements into reasonable solutions that provide value
- Deploy well-tested, maintainable and scalable software solutions
- Take end-to-end ownership of the technology stack and product
- Collaborate with other engineers to architect scalable technical solutions
- Embrace and improve our standards and processes to reduce friction and unlock efficiency
Game: Shiba Eternity on iOS and Android
We are looking for a passionate tech lead with a diverse backend technology background to lead large engineering teams at Simform.
You should have a good understanding of software architecture design, backend technologies, cloud platforms and have experience leading a team of developers.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Helping project teams with solutions architecture, troubleshooting, and technical implementation assistance.
- Occasionally working as a software developer if the situation demands
- Use your expertise in different tech-stack/languages, tech architecture etc., to drive improvements in accuracy, quality, the efficiency of projects.
- Oversee project teams' work and provide assistance for any troubleshooting or technical implementation guidance.
- Delivering training sessions and providing technical guidance to the developers, deep technical troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensure standards and best practices are implemented and practiced by large cross-technical teams.
4Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Technical background with over 7 years dabbling into multiple technologies and grasping crux of them.
- Significant hands-on experience with at least 2 tech stack (MEAN/MERN, Php/laravel, Python, RoR )
- Experience in building reliable, robust, secure and high-performance in-production software systems with a large user base.
- Strong understanding of Cloud (Preferably AWS) and conceptual understanding of CI/CD, DevOps.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Exposure and expertise in design patterns and software design patterns in general
Position: Full Stack BlockChain Developer
Location: Remote ( Work from Home)
- Expert with DeFi, NFT and latest Crypto Concepts. Should have working experience on these concepts
- Strong knowledge with Smart Contract best practices
- Experience with React JS & Node JS Required (We prefer MERN Stack). Having TypeScript experience would an advantage
- If you have an understanding of AWS and how setup and deployment of Project elements work, would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of GitHub is must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle the solidity
- Should be able to write smart contracts
Specfic Skill set required: Exp. In working polka dot & binance smart chains will be advantage.
If you posses the above mentioned required skill sets & want to grow along with our fast paced growing Organisation then please share your updated CV.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js-based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware and Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for everything Blockchain in the company, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You love everything Crypto and are passionate to create the World's safest Crypto wallet.
- You have MERN stack & DevOps experience on AWS.
- You have reasonable open-source development experience and have shipped production-ready code.
- You can commit for at least 6 months and you are ideally in your 4th year of college and willing to join full time after the internship if mutually agreed.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps in the mass adoption of Crypto for the first billion users.