My name is Amim and I'm a part of the Talent Acquisition team in PayU India!
Were looking for a seasoned Backend engineers who would work on cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems in FinTech world. We are currently looking for bright and talented backend engineers, who can bring new ideas to the table and contribute to our strategy in a big way.
If you like to solve complex problems and challenges, that too in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, this is great opportunity for you.
Who were looking for
Position : Senior Software Engineer / Lead Software Engineer
Experience : 4 yrs - 9 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Pune(Currently WFH)
Key Skills : Object Oriented Programming ( Java / Go Lang), Problem Solving, Data Structures Algorithms, System Design Microservices / Spring Boot, Distributed Systems, AWS, Cloud, Scalability, Web Security, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Mo SQL / MongoDB / MySQL etc.
B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech in computer science or equivalent with excellent academic record.
Experience in any language like Java / GoLang / Core Java / Scala / RoR and object oriented design.
You will be Translating high level business problems into scalable design and code.
Very strong in Data Structures and Algorithms with excellent programming skills
Have experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in service oriented architecture.
Passion for adopting new technologies at rapid pace and working in a highly agile environment
What we offer
A positive, get-things-done workplace
A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course important you are comfortable with this)
An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
Access to 5000+ training courses accessible anytime/anywhere to support your growth and development (Corporate with top learning partners like Harvard, Coursera, Udacity)
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.
If you are interested, please share your resume on md.amim at payu.in
1 Good command in either Python(django) or Python (flask)
2 Has worked on large scale
3 Experience in building REST APIs
4 Proficiency with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
5 knowledge of Kubernetes, docker and deployment
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
Skills & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Ensure highest standard of performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Overall 3-7 years of software engineering experience working with web applications and backend systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in production environment working with Ruby on Rails along with common libraries such as RSpec, Sidekiq, Redis.
- Strong understanding of concepts like MVC, ORM, and RESTful
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of server-side templating languages like SLIM and CSS pre-processors like SASS.
- Strong experience working with Linux like Operating Systems and shell environments like Bash, ZSH.
- Strong knowledge of integrating multiple databases into one system.
- Basic understanding of systems architecture and fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application.
- Ability to understand business requirements, derive database schemas and translate them into technical specifications and code.
- Strong hands on experience of Relation Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL with ability of benchmarking and performance optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of any NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Strong experience practicing TDD and writing test cases to achieve highest code coverage.
- Experience working with search engines like Elasticsearch, Solr is a plus.
- Experience integrating third party software and payment gateways is a plus.
- Experience deploying applications to cloud and setting up CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience building container images using tools like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 4 to 15 years of experience in Java Development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java J2EE technologies. Knowledge of Spring, hibernate & frameworks. Well versed with Webservices.
- Excellent knowledge on JSP, servlets.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in software design and development.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e. g. Java)
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story.
NetCracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world. From billing, customer care, and real-time charging and policy solutions, to resource and network management, service fulfillment & assurance, our comprehensive software and services capabilities enhance the customer experience through content-rich offerings and reduced costs.
NetCracker's innovative end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of Network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience.
Founded in 1993, NetCracker became a subsidiary of NEC Corporation in 2008 and acquired the Convergys Information Management division in 2012. We are CMML 5, Product based company.
- Work as a member of development team towards the Product Suite
- Estimating efforts and duration on development
- Involved in solution implementation projects
- Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance
- Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques
- Experience in writing technical design and development of the application
- Good understanding and hands-on work experience in Core Java/J2EE & concepts such as OOPS, multithreading, Collections, Concurrency, Exception Handling, JDBC, File I/O, XML APIs etc
- Should have worked on Java 1.8
- Design skills –Design Patterns, hands on in restful services
- Working experience on spring core
- Hands on in writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of web-services (REST and SOAP);
- Familiarity with NOSQL [eg. Mongo DB] is preferred;
- Familiarity with message queues like Kafka.
- Know-how on containerization applications like Docker, Kubernetes is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool – SVN.
- Hands-on experience in writing Unit tests using Junit.
- Working experience in Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube.
- Experience in tuning applications based on Performance tests/ Load tests/ Stress tests is preferred.
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, IDEs.
- Familiarity with JIRA / JQL is an added advantage
- 5 to 11 years of core development / Product experience