● Good working knowledge on Core PHP
● Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
● Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
● Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
● Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
● Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
● Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the
application when needed.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Create and maintain software documentation.
● Knowledge of Rest APIs.
● Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
● Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory
● Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
framework, database, MySQL, Laravel Framework, Rest APIs, 3rd party tool integration, OOPs
About Multigraphics Group
->Knowledge on Hosting Database instances in cloud Platform(ex: aws,azure,gcp etc.)
->Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io
->Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
->Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
->Integration & Design of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB] [MsSQL,MySQL, MongoDB]
->Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
->Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
->Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
->Experience working with Google web services, Docker, AWS Lambda (or equivalent), and Serverless capabilities
->Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
->Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
->Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
->Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
->Experience in version control tool Git .
Job Opening for PHP Symfony Framework, Interested candidates can apply!
- Experience of 5 years in PHP Symfony Framework
- Location - Hyderabad
- salary : As per industry standards
- Contract to hire : Min 6 months
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
- We are looking for solid senior back-end developers who are well-versed with NodeJs.
- The tech stack on the back end side - MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Node, TypeScript, Express, Knex.
- We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in back-end development and have been strong experience.
- The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
2. Experience in Agile development using JIRA, GIT, Confluence.
3. 3+ years of Experience in node.js + Express.
4. Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting Node.js processes.
5. Strong Experience as a backend developer for REST API design.
6. Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQLdatabases like PostgreSQL / MySQL or MongoDB
7. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
9. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
Need to have hands-on experience of PHP,MySQL,Suite CRM/ Sugar CRM.
Attention : Immediate joiners required only max upto 15 days.
- Min 2.5 Years development experience on the SugarCRM / SuiteCRM platform
- Design, implement, test and maintain our CRM built on SuiteCRM
- Setup integrations to various systems
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Implement Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Experience on large scale projects
- Expertise in security framework
- Develop new modules, components and improve functionality in existing modules
- Experience with composer and upgrade safe modules
- Experience in SuiteCRM upgrade and code optimization
- Experience with MySQL database would be preferred
- Solid knowledge of beans, workflow, logic-hooks, Reports, roles & permissions and security groups
● Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
● Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
● Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team
to find solutions on various problems
● Minimum 1+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
● Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
● Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
● Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
● Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
● Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
● Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
● Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
● A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related
● Minimum 0.6 Months of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that
you have worked on are required)
● Ability to communicate and work well with others
● Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
● The experience that would be a plus
● Knowledge of SEO